King Cobra

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was regular visitor of this GG long time, but I have to say my last holiday October and November was this GG so little bit without fun and atmosphere. I give a talk with mamasan and she spoke, that they have problems with girls. They do not have number of young girls same before.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

this girl works there have tatto on her back very sexy thaigirl

080.jpg

very sexy, havent seen her in a while.

she wanted to turn runner on a LT with me and still get payed full.... kicked her out with 300 as we didnt do the

deed yet. She dont follow the deal .. I dont follow the deal. Lots of noise in the hotel by her screams.

BEWARE

• 3 weeks later...

there is a girl named Meaw and i have barfined her on two occasions in 2 consecutive years. she is too good and honest to her work and words...check her out, you would not be disappointed with her from Sexy Girls Agogo

there is a girl named Meaw and i have barfined her on two occasions in 2 consecutive years. she is too good and honest to her work and words...check her out, you would not be disappointed with her from Sexy Girls Agogo

Nice first post mate.Welcome on board PA ! I am happy can heard good news about this GG. It is my favourite place on soi 8, but I have to say my last holiday they have little bit choose of girls. Mamasan complain to me she has little bit older ladies than before.

• 3 weeks later...

Many ago-gos around pattaya and some prefer to this or that, but sexy girls ago-go is my favorite place as it was my first ever ago-go barfine and always go there, friendly place and love the music, i feel much comfortable there against the other ago-gos, also i always like to sit in the 2nd floor to watch the girls sliding on the pole to the stage down also it gives me the feel of "i'm a pimp" :GoldenSmile1:

I will always go there and hope this place stays as it is or even better.

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

do you have more pic on Tip she was my favorite girl before

I think i barfined her back in 2008. Aint this girl she? She was the horniest girl on that specific trip. After one round I was trying to sleep, but i woke up because she was masturbating. So I "had to continue" licking her pussy... That was a longtime.

Thailand_Tammikuu_2008 137a.jpg

Thailand_Tammikuu_2008 137b.jpg

those girls look amazing,

are the bar fines expensive.

i only gone to koh samui

Not so expensive, but its a gogo tough. So if i remember correctly it was

600 BF

1500 LT

in 2008... I donnu about nowdays.

• 2 weeks later...

i have been to many gogos in Pattaya but to me the favourite haunt is Sexy Girls since they welcome you with an open heart and "legs" i suppose...hahahaha. very friendly and cordial atmosphere out there. i was planning a trip in October 2011 but due to the deluge in Bankok i had to cancel my trip there...looking forward to going there soon...cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good thing about this place is the large selection of girls. Its at the wrong end of Soi 8 so its never that busy and their willing to please.

The music's good until they start playing all that Hip Hop r&b shite towards 3 in the morning but when you pay for long time you get long time with these girls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had nothing but good times in how's bar he is a good host and makes sure he has a good stable of girls , been with a few now and they all look after you. Mr wong likes and enjoys a good cigar if you want to take him some .....great fella but wouldn't want to upset him haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought you guys might like a couple more pics. Gem was very nice and cute also.

very cute girl indeed....

• 1 month later...

I was regular visitor of this GG long time, but I have to say my last holiday October and November was this GG so little bit without fun and atmosphere. I give a talk with mamasan and she spoke, that they have problems with girls. They do not have number of young girls same before.

I think the biggest problems there are the Thai boss and the mamasan.

I think the biggest problems there are the Thai boss and the mamasan.

Yes I agreed. Mamasan is sly shooter and when she has a little bit chance make money for her (almost every mamasans). Boss is hard case and alcoholic which is not popular from girls (but which boss is popular ?) Did you had some negative experience?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I agreed. Mamasan is sly shooter and when she has a little bit chance make money for her (almost every mamasans). Boss is hard case and alcoholic which is not popular from girls (but which boss is popular ?) Did you had some negative experience?

That mamasan is too pushy and that boss is too noisy. They chase their (rare) customers away. If that boss were a little bit clever, he’d stay away from his gogo.

That mamasan is too pushy and that boss is too noisy. They chase their (rare) customers away. If that boss were a little bit clever, he’d stay away from his gogo.

I was there for several years a regular customer. I left there really good money, but lately I feel there is less and less comfortable. One night I even had a pretty good account reinforced. I stopped there there, but maybe I'll try one of these holidays and give them a chance.

Archived