Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8

King Cobra

i will try this one for sure i didnt do much of soi8 last trip

Soi 7 + 8 are good for hunting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice first post mate.Welcome on board PA ! I am happy can heard good news about this GG. It is my favourite place on soi 8, but I have to say my last holiday they have little bit choose of girls. Mamasan complain to me she has little bit older ladies than before.

hi there again... i am planning a trip down to Pattaya in August...do you have any further up dates on this GG sexy girls? i would love to hear the news about this place. is there any new girl added to this place. please any one can help me with this query

• 1 month later...

hi there again... i am planning a trip down to Pattaya in August...do you have any further up dates on this GG sexy girls? i would love to hear the news about this place. is there any new girl added to this place. please any one can help me with this query

They have several new girls, so I surprised only for a few beers, but this trip in August only once. One of the last holiday I have had a padded bill, though I was a very frequent visitor and to an invitation from the chief and staff from GG GG refuse and do not attend. Staff disappointed me, their foolish attitude and greed, despite receiving money from my person was not small.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 1 month later...

The owner and staff are great.

Unfortunately, he chose to double the size of the bar and do a re-fit just as LK Metro went into GoGos and Soi 7/8 went into decline.

The old layout was very narrow, usually crowded and the customers at the far end were almost in with the jacuzzi girls.

Since the new layout I've never seen the same atmosphere in there and the line up has gradually deteriorated.

Sad really.

I'll try to go there this trip. I'll give them another chance. After all, I have some nostalgic memories from there, so we'll see what will be the behavior and choice of girls. Boss was quite a cool guy, but permanently drunk.

• 4 months later...

This was my favourite gogo on my first visit to LOS

BF from here everynight,great girls great boss, how is the place nowadays??

Will be checking it out in May :)

After a visit to Baccara i decided to go to SexyGirls gogo at about 10.30 pm.

It was extremely  disappointing. I did not see any girls i would call young or particularly attractive but none fat or ugly. like i have seen elsewhere.. There were 5 dancers wearing skirts and tops on the stage and all seemed nearer 30 years old than 20. Two did have their tops off. I saw about another 5  although there might have been more upstairs. A topless girl (looked about 30) wearing a bikini danced near the bath. Only six customers. At least i wasnt hassled for drinks.

While i am not a Johnny Cash fan, the bit i enjoyed best was the Johnny Cash video.

My mistake was that while i saw the post of 21st March 2013 when I scrolled back I failed to check that the pics of some very nice girls posted earlier were from 2009

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this is one of my favourite go go as well. Every time we would do a 7 and 8 crawl we would always head to this bar. Love the music videos and the bar staff are friendly as well. Even old mate the owner is a good bloke. Last trip there was a good sort in the bath tub with great natural tits who I got on great with, wanted to st her but was always too drunk and worried that I wouldn't blow and then waste my money. Always give her a tip when I left. Hope she is there my next trip,I'll go there sober and have a good time with her.

• 2 months later...

I am planning a trip very soon...may be in August if everything goes well and will be visiting the sexy girls for sure...cheers

• 1 month later...

yeah, i'm here already but lazy to waste my time if ladies are not hot same the start of this thread, 3 years ago...i always thought that a gogo in soi 7 &8 are always empty of nice girl, because most of them are in the big place, LK Metro area or WS...so if someone got an update let me know :)

or if someone want to go there i'm in, better than go alone, just give me a call anytime

"If everything is gotten dreamily, it will go away dreamily too"

"Flattering words are but honey-coated poison."

"Light dispels darkness. Wisdom dispels ignorance"

Thai Quotes - Chiang Mai Temples

Found it very laid back for a gogo, good girls. Not sure if much has changed since last year but its on my list for this trip for sure.

• 1 month later...

This bar, Agogo still there or what.

Still there, still pretty fun

Its still there and a complete shithole.

If ugly, pompoi or very drunk girls are your thing, sure give it a try.

Sexy (8) is to go-go's as Greece is to financial management.

• 1 month later...

Wow, sounds like things have changed since I was last there.  Its been a while for me.  Heading back in November 2013.  I'll check out the scene and post an update.  I was always treated well but with all bars and gogos, the quality of the girls changes depending on several things.  1) Season.  Low season usually gets the hard-up B-list girls who really need to money.  2) Salary and New Bars.  I knew of several girls at Sexy Girls Gogo who moved to Walking Street, then to the Classroom on 13/4 and then back to Walking Street.  Its like birds migrating with the season.

You just have to keep your options open and know that there are thousands of girls all over the city.  Dont waste your time, just move on but try back later as the A-list girls will eventully make their way back.

Cheers

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

Wow, sounds like things have changed since I was last there.  Its been a while for me.  Heading back in November 2013.  I'll check out the scene and post an update.  I was always treated well but with all bars and gogos, the quality of the girls changes depending on several things.  1) Season.  Low season usually gets the hard-up B-list girls who really need to money.  2) Salary and New Bars.  I knew of several girls at Sexy Girls Gogo who moved to Walking Street, then to the Classroom on 13/4 and then back to Walking Street.  Its like birds migrating with the season.

You just have to keep your options open and know that there are thousands of girls all over the city.  Dont waste your time, just move on but try back later as the A-list girls will eventully make their way back.

Cheers

I have no doubt that in November a peek inside and verify what the situation is. Mamasan is playful, pleasant, but a clever fox. I'm already looking forward to what's new and what has changed.

This go go is run by one of the "old school" Thai mafiosa. I have never been inside but many willingly enter. He has teamed up with an ex Soi 7 bar owner who is the "mamosan" now of the adjoining bar. He is a hard business man and dangerous. I am amazed that he spends so much time and effort, I can only think he is not the freeholder hence he effort as I believe soi 8 and 7 are soon to be redeveloped for tourist hotels particularly as the condo scenario is only a dumping ground for "dirty money".

Great to read all the post old an new been going there since 2002 only last month I saw nong she looked great got a little job o the dark side in a restarant had a drink an reminisced about the old times seen many of the girls over the years always we speak .in the old days you could touch the stage from the side seating still a great go go

Does anyone have any recent girl pics from Sexy Girls Gogo?  I would like to see their current line-up.

Mr. How was a retired Officer either in the police force or the Thai military.  He showed me pictures on the wall when the upstairs had many ST rooms before he renovated it.  Now the upper 3 or 4 stories are all hotel rooms.  Bar is bigger but the last few times I went, the selection was nice but very few girls.  I liked the old bar when the stage was packed and the upstairs area was packed with girls and there were always 2 girls in the tub.

When one place gets cold, its easy to move to the Hot Spot.  From what I have been reading, its Soi LK Metro right now.  I love this city.

I'll check it out in Nov.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• 2 weeks later...

Its still there and a complete shithole.

If ugly, pompoi or very drunk girls are your thing, sure give it a try.

Sexy (8) is to go-go's as Greece is to financial management.

The name of this shithole on Soi 8 is Sexy Girls.

There is a narrow gogo Sexy on Soi 7, which is owned by the same people as Kiss on Soi LK Metro and Far East Rock on Soi Post Office.

Cheers

Classroom on Soi 13/4 ?

That must have been a very LOOOOOONG time ago.

Archived