IGNORED

Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8

King Cobra

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys visited this bar a few times. I dont like to run anywhere down, I found most of the girls pretty much second rate. I went with #14 used to be #42 (Auang) for 3 weeks. She turned out to be a total lunatic. Police called, aggressive behaviour, extremly jealous and mentally disturbed, in to self harming screaming at me in hotel and called the thai lady owner a slut for no reason. Drinks like a fish and gets extremly drunk. Tried to beat up a Russian girl on a boat trip who was an innocent tourist. She got raped and beaten up last month, probably by her husband/thai boyfriend. Months of mental torment on the phone. She wants you to go bare back with her to so you can impregnate her, with baby trap (which i never did always wrapped up). I must have been mental to put up with it. Blokes calling her every second and telling me she loved me only one and them customers. One poor guy was sending her fortunes and she was taking the piss out of him and laughing. Just a warning to avoid her. I went there for fun but could not get rid of her, she was like superglue.

Anyone have a photo of Tai? Think she was around #75 but can't be certain. 24 years old and a real cutie with a lovely wiggle.

• 1 month later...

Same question........sitting here watching a food show about BKK It's killing me six days until I get on a plane to start a long journey that ends at Soi 8 :Dream1:

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

• 3 weeks later...

Yes a great bar been many times and the thai owner is always a gd fella , knows his regulars and likes to mingle which with very sexy girls makes for a good all round night, the U2 bar he was after buying nxt door the fella who had this was planning on moving himself and staff etc to the 35baht beer street almost opp soi8 of 2nd road. I think a good sanctuary for fun.

Yes a great bar been many times and the thai owner is always a gd fella , knows his regulars and likes to mingle which with very sexy girls makes for a good all round night, the U2 bar he was after buying nxt door the fella who had this was planning on moving himself and staff etc to the 35baht beer street almost opp soi8 of 2nd road. I think a good sanctuary for fun.

sxc girls gogo.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Ragin I never tried this place but everytime I walked past they seemed to be working on stuff and when I saw the light on I was preoccupied so didn't go. Will def try this place when I return in October hopefully when the expansion is finished :)

It's finished, it's open, it's double the size, it's a brilliant job and it's wierd.

There is just so much space now, between the bath and stage and the seats, I can only imagine he's going to put stools around them, as so many do, but he's going to need an awful lot more customers than there are about at present.

For now the girls can't interact with customers as they used to, except the other night some old grandad first messed about threatening to drop his keks and finally got naked and got in the bath with the girls.

Sadly for him, despite the best looking girl in the place giving him every encouragement - not a twitch.

Silly old sod, I guess his Vitamin V didn't kick in on cue.

Had a girl in January 2010 out of the shower/bath who was hit & miss.

Will digg out the pics.

A great bar & the music is ace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

very nice lady- glad your time was fun there- i will have to try it out for sure

Holy Smokes- Gorgeous ladies. I love the smooth skin but more so the eyes and smile.

Gents,

Here are a few more. Lux is a service girl with a great body. Its a shame she does not dance. The one in uniform is a service girl but the boss had her dance for a couple of nights. As of last night (08Feb10) there were a few new girls.

I decided to go there tonight and saw that he had a few new girls working. I happened to come right when they were about to open and he was having an employee meeting with all the girls and staff on the opposite wall. It was a good time to see all the girls in full light and without the pounding of music and flashing lights.

I took one of the new girls Nat. (See pic below) She was very fun. There are so many girls there to choose from. If you ever decided to ring the bell, make sure you have the staff do an accurate head count because there are another 30 girls upstairs getting dressed or lined up to come down the pole to the main floor Nat SexyGoGo Dec09.JPG

I have been to 2 meetings like that. They have the meetings every 2. week, and starts 30 min before opening at 19:30. The girls are great. The shower shows starts around 22:00. The music is great if you like Eagles, Creedens, Bon Jovi + + + On request (a free drink to DJ), you can get what you want for music or DVD's on the great AV-system. I was there again for the 100. time last week, and the go go bar is doubble size now. Buy som drinks to the hosts and they treath you like a hero. The bar have also a pool in 2. floor, togheter with one row with seats. BF = 600 and you would get the dancers for B 1000 LT and the shower girls for B 1500 LT. Most of them are fare more nice than the Walking Street good looking rip-offs.

If your'e recidence are in Sweeden or Norway... bring a box of portion snus to one of the hosts ( a sweet but fat girl), she would take good care of you.

I wil continue to go there every time i go to Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

Has the bar now been extended ? , the guy who was selling up nxt door was moving over the road to the world of the 35 baht beer over 2nd road keeping the same name etc. Always busy in the gogo and well run.

Thanks for all the info. I've heard great things here about Soi 8 establishments, and I'll definitely drop by Sexy Girls GoGo on my visit. I'll be staying in the neighborhood, so I'm planning to spend my afternoons on Soi 6 and evenings on Soi 8.

"And one, who pleased me quite exceedingly, a handsome, charming youth of sixteen or seventeen ran like lightning in the corridor, eagerly reading inscriptions on all the doors. I ran after him; he stepped before a door; I read on it the inscription: ALL GIRLS ARE YOURS!INSERT ONE MARKThe dear boy sprang up, and with a head-first leap, plunged himself into the slot and vanished behind the door"Hermann Hesse - Steppenwolf 

Has the bar now been extended ? , the guy who was selling up nxt door was moving over the road to the world of the 35 baht beer over 2nd road keeping the same name etc. Always busy in the gogo and well run.

Yes. The Sexy Girls a go go is now almost doubble size. Im not sure if it's better, cause tha old size was good and intime :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to go there tonight and saw that he had a few new girls working. I happened to come right when they were about to open and he was having an employee meeting with all the girls and staff on the opposite wall. It was a good time to see all the girls in full light and without the pounding of music and flashing lights.

I took one of the new girls Nat. (See pic below) She was very fun. There are so many girls there to choose from. If you ever decided to ring the bell, make sure you have the staff do an accurate head count because there are another 30 girls upstairs getting dressed or lined up to come down the pole to the main floor post-5132-126107416422_thumb.jpg

very nice looking girl ill give it a go in september.Whats prices like there?

Thought you guys might like a couple more pics. Gem was very nice and cute also.

deffo im going to that gogo

Gents,

Here are a few more. Lux is a service girl with a great body. Its a shame she does not dance. The one in uniform is a service girl but the boss had her dance for a couple of nights. As of last night (08Feb10) there were a few new girls.

Very hot only thinking here what a body

Guys visited this bar a few times. I dont like to run anywhere down, I found most of the girls pretty much second rate. I went with #14 used to be #42 (Auang) for 3 weeks. She turned out to be a total lunatic. Police called, aggressive behaviour, extremly jealous and mentally disturbed, in to self harming screaming at me in hotel and called the thai lady owner a slut for no reason. Drinks like a fish and gets extremly drunk. Tried to beat up a Russian girl on a boat trip who was an innocent tourist. She got raped and beaten up last month, probably by her husband/thai boyfriend. Months of mental torment on the phone. She wants you to go bare back with her to so you can impregnate her, with baby trap (which i never did always wrapped up). I must have been mental to put up with it. Blokes calling her every second and telling me she loved me only one and them customers. One poor guy was sending her fortunes and she was taking the piss out of him and laughing. Just a warning to avoid her. I went there for fun but could not get rid of her, she was like superglue.

Think best to change girl every 2 days butterfly is better

• 4 weeks later...

DSCN1544.JPG

Back in 2005 Sonkran...... Mr How Stipong having a ball

DSCN1604.JPG

Her name is Nong..... I still have dreams about her :07:

Never miss a chance to have sex or appear on television.

• 1 month later...

Was only in this place for about 10 mins on my last night, was on my way to put a crazy drunk girl ringing me in her place and decided to go in for a drink or two as I said I would next time in Pattaya.

Looks good, like the whole firemans pole thing going on but the ladies are a bit arsey. I can take gogo girls generally ignoring me as tbh they seem to be in their own wee world when dancing anyway but being rude, not my thing. One was dancing and smiling and I smailed back. Wasn't in the mood for bar fining or anything as tbh I'd had enough action and was heading home to chill, when finished dance went over and sat with some other guy, I thought fair enough, two other dancers in front of me started saying about goinmg to talk to her, seeing she was with another guy I declined and they started doing the "wee cock" thing with their fingers. Finished my drink and left as I couldn't be arsed with twats like that, one was a red badge with 39 or something on it. Tbh that was just three girls but tbh if these are teh ones that I intereracted with then I don't think I'll be back tbh.

I have been back for about a week now and I shall post some photo's of my new friends from Sexy Girls over the weekend. All the girls are nice & sexy, there was only one fat girl (and that did not seem to put some of the faithfully customers off) :Who_Cares: I had, (as usual) the best 5 nights in Pataya..... (it felt like 5 weeks) :08:

Nai ( Nay)- or something like that from Sexy Girls. a Real no hassle top preformar...

:10of10Score:

You will have to wait for my advanced membership for more detailed photos or can I post them here? :Admin1:

DSCN7705.JPG

DSCN7707.JPG

Archived