Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8

King Cobra

Then she braught a friend along the next night..... (her name ..... Meow (or something like that)

DSCN7740.JPGDSCN7743.JPGDSCN7744.JPG

Never miss a chance to have sex or appear on television.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I barfined one girl in August, her name is Oil. Quite good looking, very nice body and only 18year old, thought she was a bit older. I was at patts also 23.10 - 07.11 and barfined same girl two times, both times LT (one day and 2 days). Very sweet girl, sponsored I think she said at one time. She also told me that she will stop working there and go to school. If I remember correctly, her last day of work was last thursday. I told her that you probably go back to work in gogo, she said NO. Last day of my trip we met (no barfine, since she had quit the job) and had free-boom-boom. Offered some money but she said no thanks. So maybe she really liked me :)

Anyone know this Oil? Sorry, don't have photo or even her gogo-number? And just curious to know was she bullshitting me and went back to work already, not that I'm jealous or anything like that, just like to know.

I barfined one girl in August, her name is Oil. Quite good looking, very nice body and only 18year old, thought she was a bit older. I was at patts also 23.10 - 07.11 and barfined same girl two times, both times LT (one day and 2 days). Very sweet girl, sponsored I think she said at one time. She also told me that she will stop working there and go to school. If I remember correctly, her last day of work was last thursday. I told her that you probably go back to work in gogo, she said NO. Last day of my trip we met (no barfine, since she had quit the job) and had free-boom-boom. Offered some money but she said no thanks. So maybe she really liked me :)

Anyone know this Oil? Sorry, don't have photo or even her gogo-number? And just curious to know was she bullshitting me and went back to work already, not that I'm jealous or anything like that, just like to know.

hahaha, talk about timing. Right after I wrote this, I checked my email and this Oil had just emailed me :)

Nai ( Nay)- or something like that from Sexy Girls. a Real no hassle top preformar...

:10of10Score:

You will have to wait for my advanced membership for more detailed photos or can I post them here? :Admin1:

Nice pics of your girl. :GoldenSmile1:

Your room looks good where did you stay ????

:001_Thank_You5:

Then she braught a friend along the next night..... (her name ..... Meow (or something like that)

DSCN7740.JPGDSCN7743.JPGDSCN7744.JPG

You need to read the thread on re-sizing photos...................

Nice pics of your girl. :GoldenSmile1:

Your room looks good where did you stay ????

The Sunshine hotel across the road. Cheap, clean, very girl friendly and you dont have to walk far... :Fantastic:

I've stayed there for about 7 times before and have never been disapointed.

Sorry Fred... will do....

Sorry Fred... will do....

Where do I find it? (the thread)

The Sunshine Hotel across the road. Cheap, clean, very girl friendly and you dont have to walk far... :Fantastic:

I've stayed there for about 7 times before and have never been disapointed.

Thanks for the info.

What room was it & how much is it per night ?????

• 1 month later...

Ok fellas - I just returned yesterday from Pattaya and I loved this place! I don't understand the previous punters positive reviews of the "music" in the place, but just imagine Thai dancers attempting to dance to Johnny Cash or AC/DC... COME ON! It looked like torture on the ladies. We found it more humourous than entertaining. Anyway back to the details...

On Friday night we walked into the place and I was absolutely floored by this BEAUTY on stage - #12 and her name is Nam. She is STUNNING! I didn't barfine her on the night as it was early and the rest of the RTC Crew I was with wanted to go-go hop, so I figured I'd return on Saturday and see her.

We walked in on Saturday night and I didn't immediately see Nam (#12), so I ordered a Tiger and left my mates at the table and headed into the toilet. When I returned my mate J was talking with her! The fucking stooge! Scamming on the girl I wanted was just uncalled for, especially after me telling them that I wanted to take her out for the evening on the way to the bar. I told J that I wanted her and he said "You don't lose the girl, you only lose your place in line" - what a pig! He ended up bar fining her about an hour later for 600 baht. He negotiated her down to 1,500 baht, but I would have easily paid her double that.

My mate StingRay barfined #88 - I think her name was Pol - for 600 baht and I think L/T with her was 2,000 baht.

Mamasan came over to me and asked me which girl I liked. I pointed to Nam who was sitting to my right. I asked Mamasan if she had a twin sister, but there was no way that I was going to be that lucky. I tried to bar fine the Mamasan, she started to laugh, wrote down 19 baht on a slip of paper and started to laugh even more. She was a very friendly lady and took my joking around with her in stride.

Pol was sitting with StingRay and told me that her sister worked there too. I looked on stage and could see a girl (#77 - Gem) that looked a bit like her. I asked Pol if it was #77 and she said it was. Mamasan pulled her off the stage and had her sit next to me. We ended up chatting a bit, and she seemed interested in leaving with me. The barfine for her was 500 baht (it was after midnight, so this may have had something to do with it). L/T was not discussed at the time, but I figured as her sister was 2,000 baht, she'd be in the vicinity of the same (which it was - spot on!).

The six of us left the club, had a few drinks and some food at a local beer bar and then headed back to the hotel for the night.

I will DEFINITELY go back there when I return to Pattaya!

Yes, I love the Mamasan too..She had an awesome sense of humor...If this was the same one. This was one of the first bars/ small go-gos I went to on my first trip like 3-4 years ago...the Mamasan kept taking my glasses off and wearing them..she was too cool.. I would shag her even if she is in her mid 30's No problem. i will have to give this place another look see.

Yes, I love the Mamasan too..She had an awesome sense of humor...If this was the same one. This was one of the first bars/ small go-gos I went to on my first trip like 3-4 years ago...the Mamasan kept taking my glasses off and wearing them..she was too cool.. I would shag her even if she is in her mid 30's No problem. i will have to give this place another look see.

The Mamasan is named Nee. I saw her in October on my last trip to Pattaya. I wanted to BF Nam (#12), but she was "out" each night I came in. I gave Nee my phone number and told her to call me sometime. She called me the next morning at 7am, but I missed the call as I was passed out and had another delicious little lady in my bed.

I'll be back again in mid February for three weeks and will pop in Sexy Girls A-go-go then.

Cheers...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

good music,great girls worth a stop on a bar crawl..had a few girls from here..

• 2 weeks later...

Never went near this place on last trip seeing the girls where a bit wanky with me in October

Gonna give it another chance, what's the bf and st/lt rates?

Never went near this place on last trip seeing the girls where a bit wanky with me in October

Gonna give it another chance, what's the bf and st/lt rates?

Hi Digsy

Barfine - 600 Bhat

Short term - 1000 Baht

Long Term - 1500 Bhat.

Have a nice time.

Archived