IGNORED

Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8

King Cobra

Gents,

I was recently visiting the Sexy Girls GoGo on Soi 8. It is completely Thai owned and has an abundance of girls. Its on Soi 8 on the 2nd Road end of the Soi. I spoke with the owner, Mr Pong. He is trying to buy one of the adjoining bars so he can expand.

There is a short time room with private shower upstairs but not the nicest of rooms. The drink prices are the same as most other bars. The music is awesome and Mr. Pong will take requests with Music and Videos. He has lots of DVDs he will play on the massive HDTVs he has around the bar.

I have taken several girls from there and each one has been great. They also have a show girl in a bath tub but not sure what time she comes in.

Feel free to give me your thoughts and comments on this bar.

Sexy GoGo Crew & Moon.JPG

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The owner is the guy on the back left.

The girl in the front is Moon. She is very short and has an awesome body and was very fun to hang out with.

Recommended! Great music. Thai.riffic service girls and top dancers. All good. Pure quality. Will be back soon.

i will try this one for sure i didnt do much of soi8 last trip

pom rak pattaya

Went last week for the first time in ages - decent amount of good looking girls, surprised. More lookers than both Silver Star agogs on the same night.

The boss there is sound as a pound. (Okay I know the pound is not so sound)

Known him and wife for a few years now. In the place most nights.

Left the place more the worse for wear, he always gets one of his guys to take me home on the back of their bike.

Minute I arrive puts my favourite Thai song on and hands me the mic.

Jeez, Watch out frank?

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The boss there is sound as a pound. (Okay I know the pound is not so sound)

Known him and wife for a few years now. In the place most nights.

Left the place more the worse for wear, he always gets one of his guys to take me home on the back of their bike.

Minute I arrive puts my favourite Thai song on and hands me the mic.

Jeez, Watch out frank?

I decided to go there tonight and saw that he had a few new girls working. I happened to come right when they were about to open and he was having an employee meeting with all the girls and staff on the opposite wall. It was a good time to see all the girls in full light and without the pounding of music and flashing lights.

I took one of the new girls Nat. (See pic below) She was very fun. There are so many girls there to choose from. If you ever decided to ring the bell, make sure you have the staff do an accurate head count because there are another 30 girls upstairs getting dressed or lined up to come down the pole to the main floor Nat SexyGoGo Dec09.JPG

Great little bar & some nice girls.

the music & videos are great.

Music is rock but with all the greats for example Queen, Rolling stones,& loads more.

any members who have not viewed this bar should check it out.

I decided to go there tonight and saw that he had a few new girls working. I happened to come right when they were about to open and he was having an employee meeting with all the girls and staff on the opposite wall. It was a good time to see all the girls in full light and without the pounding of music and flashing lights.

I took one of the new girls Nat. (See pic below) She was very fun. There are so many girls there to choose from. If you ever decided to ring the bell, make sure you have the staff do an accurate head count because there are another 30 girls upstairs getting dressed or lined up to come down the pole to the main floor Nat SexyGoGo Dec09.JPG

Great choice mate...stunning girl...What was BF/LT?

Cheers

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

very nice! thanks for sharign pic

Thanks for the information! :)

I know sexy girls agogo since I came to Patts the first time. I had my first gogo girl from this bar and I keep coming

back regularly to check out new talents and to meet a few girls that I barfined before. It's a nice small bar where you can

have a night of fun. I had a girl from there - her name is Noi. She's not a stunner but she gave me one of the best bbbj that

I ever had. Nice and wet - if you know what I mean. Quality of her pic is not good - I know. It was taken wit my mobile phone

camera.

Noi.jpg

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

my girl from this bar.

post-31229-126167438496_thumb.jpg

post-31229-126167444623_thumb.jpg

post-31229-126167447803_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info. Often I get "stuck" going to the same places so info like this forces me to break my routines. Appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info King Cobra! Your girl looks very nice!

"Only Thai Women Are Greater Than My Sexyness"

Thanks for the info King Cobra! Your girl looks very nice!

No problem. I spoke with the owner on my last trip and he was in the process of buying the property beside his gogo so he could expand. I can certainly make more recommendations. Plun, Nee, Ice, Kat, Saa, Gem, Poo.

Someone asked about the barfine. I believe it was 600Bt. I think thats pretty standard for a gogo. What I like best about this gogo is the selection and the music.

The owner said I could take pictures on my next trip so I will definately be posting some of those in the near future.

Cheers.

I know sexy girls agogo since I came to Patts the first time. I had my first gogo girl from this bar and I keep coming

back regularly to check out new talents and to meet a few girls that I barfined before. It's a nice small bar where you can

have a night of fun. I had a girl from there - her name is Noi. She's not a stunner but she gave me one of the best bbbj that

I ever had. Nice and wet - if you know what I mean. Quality of her pic is not good - I know. It was taken wit my mobile phone

camera.

Noi.jpg

i took her also, dec 28, bit on the thin side,, but she is good laugh & i fancied a blond on my last night, 600bt bar fine & i gave her 1500bt, when i was sitting there, the girl in the bath was asking if she could come too..as i was leaving early the next day i declined the offer,, must be getting old..they want a 1000bt barfine to take them out of the bath, but i am sure you can bargin.friendly place.

Ahhh. Thats because the bath girls are "Show Girls". At most bars they tend to be a little higher on the price. I saw one girl in the tub that did not have a chin. The other girl with the huge hooters was nice but 1000Bt is a little too much. I would offer the same as the rest and if she doesnt go for it just smile and say "No thanks".

Most nights they dance nude anyway so you can see exactly what you are getting. I dont like surprises when I get back to the room and the DDs flop down to Bs. Damn those wonder bras. Its like false advertising.

Anyway, I will be back in LOS next wednesday and I will post more about the place when I re-visit.

Cheers

Thought you guys might like a couple more pics. Gem was very nice and cute also.

Gem SexyGoGo Dec09 (2).JPG

Gem SexyGoGo Dec09 (3).JPG

she is cute!! :D

Archived