IGNORED

New Members

whitespider - RIP

Hi

Am planning visit in Feb. Do 5* hotels expect payment for LT girls staying overnight?

Guessing this has been asked a ton of times but as Newbie just wanted to know what to expect.

Thanks for feedback

M

yeah i hear a lot of the high end hotels will ask for a joiner fee for even the first girl..best bet would be to ask about their policy on this before you book.

• 3 weeks later...

I've sent my 1st 3 posts and each time I see my posted message, it has the words, "WARN STATUS" in red near my Canadian flag on the LHS. I know I haven't flamed or offended anyone. Or have I unintentionally broken some other rule? Initially, I assumed all newbies had those words included, but I just saw someone else with only 3 posts and no "WARN STATUS". Please advise.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have been signed up to the site for a while but only decided to post now possibly due to a severe bout of the Thailand Blues. I am by no means a newbie been to pattaya four times in 3 years so im not a veteran either im a member of other thai sites like pattaya Secrets and thai visa with the same username.

Just thought id introduce myself.

• 6 months later...

Hi All,

Semicharmed here. New to this site and new to Thailand. Planning my first visit in June, maybe Nov/Dec if I can plan it right. Looking forward to reading all the post here and learning alot before my trip.

Semicharmed

Hi all. I just got set up as a new member and want to introduce myself.

Real name Kevin, and I reside in Hong Kong. I have been to Pattaya many times, but not to worry, I will still be able to come up with newby questions. I like what I have seen on the board, so look forward to some great info exchange.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I have been member of many forums, but this is the best forum I have ever been on. I havent seen any flaming yet...almost impossible for a forum.

Everyone just seems to have fun, and share the same thoughts...

Thank you for your efforts admins!

I love women!

Hi everyone

I´m new this forum.

I have been 2 times in Pattaya.

Next holiday in january 2011.

Pattaya holiday 9.2.2012-8.3.2012

How do I change my member name? Any info is greatly appreciated. I don't know why log on name is different them member name posted. This is confusing to me. Why they have 2 names for same forum and why does pattaya-addict have 2 names for same person. One log-on name should be the same as member name. Don't you agree.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, a few of you know me from other forums or in person. Last trip was a couple of weeks ago and it seemed like everywhere I turned I was being advised to sign on to addicts - so here I am. Look forward to joining in... :GoldenSmile1:

Hi

Am planning visit in Feb. Do 5* hotels expect payment for LT girls staying overnight?

Guessing this has been asked a ton of times but as Newbie just wanted to know what to expect.

Thanks for feedback

M

Bit of a late reply but as per BM Lespauls reply, probably best to email them first and make it clear. Don't be shy, it won't be the first time that they have been asked, nor will it be the last! Welcome to the forum.

I've sent my 1st 3 posts and each time I see my posted message, it has the words, "WARN STATUS" in red near my Canadian flag on the LHS. I know I haven't flamed or offended anyone. Or have I unintentionally broken some other rule? Initially, I assumed all newbies had those words included, but I just saw someone else with only 3 posts and no "WARN STATUS". Please advise.

If not already sorted best to PM one of the mods and they will be able to help you with that one.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Hi guys, a few of you know me from other forums or in person. Last trip was a couple of weeks ago and it seemed like everywhere I turned I was being advised to sign on to addicts - so here I am. Look forward to joining in... :GoldenSmile1:

Welcome!

Good to know that the word is being spread!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Welcome aboard mate. Hope you find this place a helpful, fun and insightful place to hang. smile.gif

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 3 months later...

Hi can any one help ?lookin at building a house in nakhorn ratchasima near phimai can any body give me a rough idea on cost per square metre? cheers!

• 2 months later...

Welcome to all members of Pattaya I am new here and want to learn so many things hope this forum help me well :P

• 2 months later...

hi all concerned, i was trying to find where it tells you about starting your postings and when you get to 25 posts you can apply for a discount card, to be picked up somewhere? i cant remember what part of the forum it is.could laamok or someone influental be able to help me ?...........thanks alot.........

just dropin the kids off to school --- back soon !!

greAT SITE FOR ALL OF PATTAYA

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings….This is my first post as I joined this board a few days ago. :) I am a newbie to Pattaya, but not the mongering life. I have, under my belt, 7 trips to Costa Rica, 3 to Columbia (Medellin) and 2 to Rio. :Whistle: I am planning on a trip to the LOS later this fall. Thanks for all of the wealth of info available here, and I’m sure I’ll have dozens of questions in the future regarding my upcoming trip. :P

IndyDan

Damn, where did you go, I bet you could have had some interesting posts!

Welcome to all members of Pattaya I am new here and want to learn so many things hope this forum help me well :P

001_Sawasdee.GIF you will be c45ec00b.gif.You only have to read the board and in your case

the newbie section as well to find the most things you want to know.And if you don't find something you want to

know,now problem to ask.You will get many helps of the members as well.Enjoy and Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

If you are new here, regardless of whether you are new to Pattaya or not, please dont be shy to ask questions by making posts.

Remember we are a flame free zone (at least try very hard to be) so there is no need to be worried that you might ask a silly question or one that has been asked before.

If you have anything to report/share or just need information - fire away.

The shout box is a great place for chit chat - but questions are best asked in threads as you have a far better chance of an informed answer over time.

Oh and dont forget to introduce yoursleves in the relevant section.

hi im been a memmber for a long time poped in and out alot in the past but never posted as my english really sucks

, id like to know if i can change my user name pleases? thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes...

Trying to get to that advanced status and all that good shit. First introduced to Pattaya 3-4 years ago... What else is there to say?

I have made a few posts, but still short of the 25 required... Just to say that I love Pattaya, love Thai women, Thailand overall is a very alluring place, I'm certain many will agree on that. I just saw this new members forum and decided to post something.

Back home in blighty, fucking depressing. The grey skies, the frowning faces on ppl, the EXPENSE of everyday living. I can't wait to get back to S.East Asia.

Pattaya addicts... call me one.

On my way to advanced member forum, then shortly back in the 'land fingers crossed.

Peace out all Pattaya addicts

D

post-61881-0-26365800-1317980677.jpg

Believe half of what you see, and nothing that you hear

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ..hope someone can help or explain. I joined the site about 3 weeks ago and have made 10? posts. When I post my profile also shows "warn status" At first I also thought this applied to new members. Hope I haven't broken any rules or unintentionally offended anyone. If everything is ok could you let me know if/when "warn status" can be altered. Thanks.

everybody has a warn status,nothing to worry about as long as you're at zero

Edited by lespaul5000

everybody has a warn status,nothing to worry about as long as you're at zero

Many thanks for the reply and explaination. Puts my mind at rest that I'm not causing any problems. Still not sure why it's on display with my profile, but not the majority of members? Maybe it's removed after a certain number of posts?

How do you get promoted to advanced member, I've 60 plus posts but can't seem to figure who or where to ask?

Regards,

D