IGNORED

New Members

whitespider - RIP

At last, I'm going to post. I had a board name that was very similar to a more senior member and didn't want to be confused with him (which someone did today in a pm). So I got an administrator to change my name to RCR. Thanks, Alleycat. Now I can post without confusing folks.

Just to introduce myself: Over the years I've made many trips to Thailand. I started out being very adventurous and travelling all over the country. But now I'm old and gray and retired, I find I've got into a routine: I only go to Pattaya. I go on the same flights, stay at the same hotel, sit on the same stretch of beach, go to the same restaurants and go to the same bars. (Only the ladies change). I'm not complaining - At my stage of life, I'm comfortable doing it this way.

I tried living in Pattaya when I first retired, but I only lasted four months - mainly due to my own poor planning. I intend trying to live there again in a year or two.

• 3 weeks later...
I wish we could have our posts in other boards count for the 25 in this one. I have over 500 in other boards...

tric

Yep, me too, I am a member of a bay area site and I have about 1500 posts...

Oh how I want to go to pattaya!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this board.Originally from New York but now living in Spain and spending around 4 months a year in Thailand.

I have been to BKK and Phuket many times before.

In December I will make my first trip to Pattaya,this board has been very helpful in finding where to go and what to expect

Hope to meet a few of you soon

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.

I am a member of a few other monger boards, but, fresh meat here.

I would like to reach trusted status, since in the spring I am planning a trip to both BKK and China with a buddy of mine . Both of us are fom the US, good ole Oklahoma.

Any help on the upgrade guys ???

I would sure appreciate it. Also, if you guys are looking for fun in the US, my old job took me all over and I can give you info on most cities....

thanks

djlifter

I keep getting refused permission to view caertain parts of this forum???

At last, I'm going to post. I had a board name that was very similar to a more senior member and didn't want to be confused with him (which someone did today in a pm). So I got an administrator to change my name to RCR. Thanks, Alleycat. Now I can post without confusing folks.

Just to introduce myself: Over the years I've made many trips to Thailand. I started out being very adventurous and travelling all over the country. But now I'm old and gray and retired, I find I've got into a routine: I only go to Pattaya. I go on the same flights, stay at the same hotel, sit on the same stretch of beach, go to the same restaurants and go to the same bars. (Only the ladies change). I'm not complaining - At my stage of life, I'm comfortable doing it this way.

I tried living in Pattaya when I first retired, but I only lasted four months - mainly due to my own poor planning. I intend trying to live there again in a year or two.

RCR

That's exactly how I feel. I go on the same flight, stay at the same hotel but try to visit different bars although me and my chums who I've met there have a 'local' where we meet. It's in Soi Diana which is slap in the middle of the town, baht buses go north on Soi Bhukaow and south on 2nd Road so you can be anywhere in 15 minutes.

I my name is john, aka pattayaice. I am from melbourne australia and would like to thank the boss from pattaya addicts website for elevating me to trusted member. I hope to see some of you guys during my next trip in 2009 which is hard to book at the moment because I am a part time student.

Hope to see you and have a drink.

all the best. John :Number1a:

• 1 month later...

hi i have been to pattaya once last november loved it so booked for three weeks around the water festival in april from some of what I read this could be a bad move has anyone any advise

hi i have been to pattaya once last november loved it so booked for three weeks around the water festival in april from some of what I read this could be a bad move has anyone any advise

It's okay, but goes on forever, something like 9 days, in Pattaya... All day and most of the night... :P

Water guns and talcum powder everywhere...

No one is safe, I've seen people getting soaked while sitting in restaurants eating, police, even motorcyclist while riding!!! WTF?

My advice is to not wear an expensive watch (unless waterproof), leave your scooter at home, put your mobile in a plastic bag and go get the biggest fucking water cannon you can find...

Have Fun!

:D

________________________________________________________________________________

Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening...

does the account automatically upgrade or is there an application process?

great site BTW already gave me some great ideas for the next few weeks

Cheers

It Can be a nightmare, this will be my 3rd year and I will be heading out of town. its ok for a day of madness but here its more of a week minimum and getting soaked every night is not really fun.

However as its your first time you will not know any better and may just embrace it and have a real laugh.

The best website for Pattaya.

Although sometimes its difficult to post here for newbie

but everything else is super

The festival was sounding like it might be fun until you mentioned Talcum powder. Being tarred and feathered doesn't sound like fun.

Hello, all well, this site is very informative and really great for planning a trip. So what happens at this festival? Sorry, newbie to the max.

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Boys

I'm a new member and a woman. Sorry if it offends you.

My reason for joining this forum - my husband of 24yrs decided to play away with a bar girl.

I thought I knew him - wrong! Say's it's him not me - mid life crisis I think!

So i'm here just looking and trying to understand yu fella's!

What makes you tick, cause I sure as hell don't know anymore.

Please don't be angry with me, if I add my thougths, i'm not here to bitch.

Thanks

Timetogeteven

• 3 weeks later...

Guess i can say a word or 2 have been traveling to Thailand a few times now and love it everytime, but my former travelfriend found himself a wife so now i am going to travel to Pattaya alone from now on so it could be good to learn a few of you all a little and exchange stories:)

HI mods, I am over 25+ and have not been upgraded. Is there any specific contributions that I need to make like pictures and such? I have not been to Pattaya yet but will this summer so I got no pics.

Hello Boys

I'm a new member and a woman. Sorry if it offends you.

My reason for joining this forum - my husband of 24yrs decided to play away with a bar girl.

I thought I knew him - wrong! Say's it's him not me - mid life crisis I think!

So i'm here just looking and trying to understand yu fella's!

What makes you tick, cause I sure as hell don't know anymore.

Please don't be angry with me, if I add my thougths, i'm not here to bitch.

Thanks

Timetogeteven

As a woman, you may be offended by what you read on this board. As for your husband, at least he was honest and did not try to hand you a load of shit. He simply felt that after 24 years, it was time to move on. Many women also feel like this and also end up terminating relationships. It is not a question of fault, it just human nature.

25 posts to get into the good stuff? Well 24 now. Hope it is n ot this tuff in Pattaya

MAXVertical

Hey tell me about yourself? maybe the old man made a mistake moving on :GrinNod1:

MAXVertical