IGNORED

New Members

whitespider - RIP

I'm new baby on the block , happy kittie ...........ice cool :D

Im ice cool , and yummy :D

Strange how it says your post count is "0"

so i need 25 post to become a trusted member.

• 2 weeks later...

what do i need to post?? i havent been to bkk yet but i am hoping to land there in july

let life do all the talking

• 4 weeks later...

It took over a year to get into this forum.

Don't ask me why but i have tried many times in the past but for some reason it refused my ID or password. I have made a number of requests for Password resets and nothing has ever come through.

Was Talking to a mate of mine who has recently rejoined and wham..... in on the third attempt.

Now all i have to do is snoop around on here for a while and see what names/people i recognise.

Anyway .. Thought i should introduce myself.

Some of you will have seen me posting on other forums or possibly had a drink with me at times.

Hello to everyone i haven't yet annoyed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just joined tonight been going to Thailand for the past 5 years and spend 7-8 months of the year there but never been to Patts (thats a crime in itself) i stay in Phuket because i've got a GF and house there and have had for the last 4 years, i left there last week and i'm due to fly back end of this month and will be looking at a trip to Patts with a couple of mates in July, where are the best places to stay and the best bars for a good night, thanks in advance.

Keith

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Granddad

Not screaming in fear like his passengers

hi whitespider, my avatar says trusted member but im still unable to access.. may i know why???

Im heading back to pattaya in 2 weeks,i really hope i can have access into the trusted members so i could have more info~!

Edited by vmtech

You are lucky, mine still does not say trusted member and I have done loads of posts, I must be asking in the wrong place

• 1 month later...

Greetings….This is my first post as I joined this board a few days ago. :) I am a newbie to Pattaya, but not the mongering life. I have, under my belt, 7 trips to Costa Rica, 3 to Columbia (Medellin) and 2 to Rio. :Whistle: I am planning on a trip to the LOS later this fall. Thanks for all of the wealth of info available here, and I’m sure I’ll have dozens of questions in the future regarding my upcoming trip. :P

IndyDan

Hi Guys.

Just joined today and this my 2nd post always glad to be part of a Pattaya forum.

Have been coming to pattaya for 21 years and have certainly seen some changes

since my first visit back in 1987.

I'm due back again on August 20th for another month then back to UK for 2 months

then back again November 22nd for 2 months and looking forward to spending

christmas and new year here with my thai girl friend.

Hey guys,

I have been lurking for awhile here and have been posting a trip report. Can I be upgraded to trusted member now? I will be working on a philippine trip report soon but would like to post it in the restricted area if possible (due to some of the pics I will post with it). Thanks,

Chief

Edited by Chief

"To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished." Quoted from Proudhon.

Let me introduce myself too. I'm from Greece and I visited Thailand 3 times. Next visit will be in September 23 for 3 weeks. I'm planning at least 1 week for Pattaya. I see there are a few Greek people in the forum. Let's say hello to them too :Bravo1:

It would be great if I could be a trusted member, let's home that happens sometime in the future.

Let me introduce myself too.

Yah i done come from The Rastafari Nation Jamaica and is be living in Australia for a year. I done recently came to Pattaya and I has to say it left an impression on me to da point which I might say that I done be an addict thinking about it all da time. Yah I done hope to go back there in the future. This done not only bes a talking experience for me. It also done be a way to practice English and da way to speak.

One Love

Praise Jah ......Rastafari

Greetings….This is my first post as I joined this board a few days ago. :P I am a newbie to Pattaya, but not the mongering life. I have, under my belt, 7 trips to Costa Rica, 3 to Columbia (Medellin) and 2 to Rio. :P I am planning on a trip to the LOS later this fall. Thanks for all of the wealth of info available here, and I’m sure I’ll have dozens of questions in the future regarding my upcoming trip. :D

IndyDan

Sounds like you ahve a wealth of experience that many of our members would like to hear about. Enjoy the board

Hi Guys.

Just joined today and this my 2nd post always glad to be part of a Pattaya forum.

Have been coming to pattaya for 21 years and have certainly seen some changes

since my first visit back in 1987.

I'm due back again on August 20th for another month then back to UK for 2 months

then back again November 22nd for 2 months and looking forward to spending

christmas and new year here with my thai girl friend.

Welcome to the addiction. I hope you are able to share your wealth of experience with us.

Let me introduce myself too. I'm from Greece and I visited Thailand 3 times. Next visit will be in September 23 for 3 weeks. I'm planning at least 1 week for Pattaya. I see there are a few Greek people in the forum. Let's say hello to them too :)

It would be great if I could be a trusted member, let's home that happens sometime in the future.

You are a Trusted Member now. Have a great trip in September.

Just registered, not sure what im doing but i'll get the hang of it, so to all you guys Helo
Welcome to our addiction. There is an area with frequently asked qustions and the help function at the top right hand side of the board if you have any problems doing something. you can also use the search function to look up particular items of interest. Feel free to ask questions, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.

Hi, been working in BKK for 2 years now, have enjoyed many hols in Pattaya so far... great site, now look slike i need to boost my post count :unsure:

Hi all

Quite new to this forum, not to Pattaya :D

First visit was in april 1987 (damn hot off course), got hooked like so many of us and kept returning. Lived in Pattaya for 2 yrs. 1990-92, now back in Belgium but still returning to LOS when I can, mostly twice a year for a month or so. Lots of good memories and experiences here, and planning to get more of them :wacko:

I like to travel around (in Thailand, but also neighbouring countries, visited Cambodia 4 times now) but always make some time to visit my friends in Pattaya.

Next trip in November :P

Edited by chinaski

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I am new to the forum and have never been to the promised land (Pattaya). On the other hand I hesitate to cal myself a true newbie as I have livved in the Big Smoke (Bangkok), for almost 2 years now. I am planning on heading to Pattaya for a month of R&R in the not to distant future and then will possibly relocate there at a later date. In any event......I thought I should join this forum if for no other reason than to find out some basic info on the place before wading in.

Cheers all and Chock Dee, (whatever that means in your particular circumstance).

"Don't trouble trouble, 'till trouble troubles you." ---- Unknown

"Damn if I'da known it was gonna be that kinda party, I'da stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes" --- The Beasty Boys (Ill Communication)