Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Members

whitespider - RIP

Can anyone tell me why I can't get the mobile version on my iPhone anymore?

It's telling me I need to buy an ap. When I try to buy the ap it tells me I have the wrong version.

I have an iPhone 4

• 1 year later...

Hi been a member for a while, read many posts, love it. 54 year old Australian, have been going to Thailand for the last 30 years, will be in Pattaya June 2014. Hope to meet some members.

• 6 years later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I would like to add a bit of a tip for new BM's, those that have been to LOS and those that are considering going.

I have recently been promoted to Advanced member status and my advice is do your best to get to that state, it will help you enormously with your trip. There are threads that are not available in the members section which will open your eyes a bit more.

There are threads that will tell you how to get to advanced status, follow the rules, be nice and enjoy the forum the admins and contributors work extremely hard and do a great job. It's not all about do's and dont's

there are a lot of really good threads.

Enjoy.

Slope Shredder

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice :12:

• 2 years later...
On 06/01/2008 at 11:36, Panudate said:

25 posts get you access to the next level of the forum, where all the good stuff is.

So, once you DO get Advanced status, how do you actually GET to this next level of the forum? 

8 hours ago, sduser23 said:

So, once you DO get Advanced status, how do you actually GET to this next level of the forum? 

First you need at least 50 good quality posts and to be a member for at least a month. Then you apply for Advanced Membership here:

Moderators will then look at your posting history and consider whether to advance you.

A large number of perfunctory posts in a short period of time doesn’t generally go down well. Nor does dredging up ancient threads.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

8 hours ago, davidge said:

First you need at least 50 good quality posts and to be a member for at least a month. Then you apply for Advanced Membership here:

Moderators will then look at your posting history and consider whether to advance you.

A large number of perfunctory posts in a short period of time doesn’t generally go down well. Nor does dredging up ancient threads.

I’ve BEEN advanced ALREADY!!!  That’s already HAPPENED.  I received a notice that I’d BEEN advanced! Done! 
IMG_9703.thumb.png.efcd0201bb75ce0ae292dc9b2c8a9807.png

Edited by sduser23
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, sduser23 said:

I’ve BEEN advanced ALREADY!!!  That’s already HAPPENED.  I received a notice that I’d BEEN advanced! Done! 
IMG_9703.thumb.png.efcd0201bb75ce0ae292dc9b2c8a9807.png

No you haven’t.

The ‘rank’ is just a bit of fun, linked to the number of posts, and ultimately meaningless.

Advanced Membership is something completely different. You are currently Member+.

Advanced Membership can only be obtained by a Moderator approving it, as I outlined.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”