IGNORED

New Members

whitespider - RIP

If you are new here, regardless of whether you are new to Pattaya or not, please dont be shy to ask questions by making posts.

Remember we are a flame free zone (at least try very hard to be) so there is no need to be worried that you might ask a silly question or one that has been asked before.

If you have anything to report/share or just need information - fire away.

The shout box is a great place for chit chat - but questions are best asked in threads as you have a far better chance of an informed answer over time.

Oh and dont forget to introduce yoursleves in the relevant section.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 months later...

Whitespider, I am new here, just about 3 weeks now. I am wondering about getting the rights to get into the Trusted Members area as I have 27 posts now and it says I can get in there after 25? I can only view Pattaya Addicts through a proxy service because the IP here kept blocking it because of the "sex" associated here. Because of that, whenever I do a search it kicks me back out to the proxy server. I was trying to do a search on TG's and cigarette smoking. I didn't want to start a new topic that might have already been covered here. Well, anyhow those are some of my questions, so any help you or anybody else can give me would be greatly appreciated. cannonball83204

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably.. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Whitespider, I am new here, just about 3 weeks now. I am wondering about getting the rights to get into the Trusted Members area as I have 27 posts now and it says I can get in there after 25? I can only view Pattaya Addicts through a proxy service because the IP here kept blocking it because of the "sex" associated here. Because of that, whenever I do a search it kicks me back out to the proxy server. I was trying to do a search on TG's and cigarette smoking. I didn't want to start a new topic that might have already been covered here. Well, anyhow those are some of my questions, so any help you or anybody else can give me would be greatly appreciated. cannonball83204

account upgraded

• 3 weeks later...

Im an old retired single fart thats been living here constantly more then 7 years and I feel I can contribute quite alot of info to this site by living Hua Hin 18 months--Chiang Mai 4 yrs--Pattaya/Jomtien 3 yrs..STILL A SINGLE MAN..From Mississippi~~Previous work Soldier 30 yrs USA gives me the funds to live here 24-7..I would surely like to upgrade if possible..Just an old Dog that earned his stripes and learned How To Live here. :10of10Score:

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 weeks later...

please explain why am not able to post sucessfully as i have tried a number of times bt cant get thro the admin..... must be a right old fart////////

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wish we could have our posts in other boards count for the 25 in this one. I have over 500 in other boards...

tric

• 3 weeks later...
What do I get for more posts?

25 posts get you access to the next level of the forum, where all the good stuff is.

What do I get for more posts?

Replies probably... if your lucky :P 55555555555

Joking aside, you get the caring, sharing Pattaya Addicts community.

I am new and have made a few posts on the way to qualification. Do you need to make some request for upgrade or does it happen automatically?

Thanks

I am new and have made a few posts on the way to qualification. Do you need to make some request for upgrade or does it happen automatically?

Thanks

You need 25 posts to be a Trusted Member then the Board looks at your posts and decides.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you tell me how do i enter code and how do i change letter size?

Use [ code ] and [ /code ] (minus the blank spaces between the [ and ]) for Code.

some code
//test code comment 
	 indentation 
	 {
		 doSomething();
	 }

for font size make sure you are using the full editor and select text that you want to be bigger and click on sizes in the bar at the top of the editor.

so 25 posts is what is needed, does it done automaticallly

When you reach 25 posts one of the mods/admin will look to see if you have posted good content to see if your worthy of being elevated to the next level..try not to just give one word or line answers..you will soon get trusted member status just keep posting :Chokdee3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'am glad to present me as a new active user of the forum.

I always read many posts of all of you and didn't make myself

so i want to change it and i will communicate with you

Sorry,i didn't present myself

I am a belgian guy

aged of 50 years old

I went for the first time in pattaya in october 2007

and i really enjoy this place

I can tell you later why :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

new member here, just joined up tonight sitting here at a bar off of 2nd that is picking up some killer free wifi atm. greets to all, my second night in Pattaya and joined up here in my quest for long-term (longtime, lol!) lodgings here. hopefully i can make it into the real members area w/out irritating anyone. cheers all..!

new member here, just joined up tonight sitting here at a bar off of 2nd that is picking up some killer free wifi atm. greets to all, my second night in Pattaya and joined up here in my quest for long-term (longtime, lol!) lodgings here. hopefully i can make it into the real members area w/out irritating anyone. cheers all..!

:Hair_Out1:

I must be missing something, just tried to make a post in trusted member section and it refused to allow me, says I need 25 posts but have currently 29... /shrug

• 4 weeks later...