IGNORED

Spankys Bar Nana Plaza Bangkok

Spankys Bar Nana

Beer Pong is a game where you take a long table and set 8-10 glasses (well really large versions of dixie cups) full of beer on each end. One person/team stands at one end of the table and one person/team stands at the other end of the table. Each person/team take turns and tries to throw a ping pong ball into one of the cups on the other side of the table. If you make it into a cup, the other side has to the down the glass of beer. The team that that gets the ball into all the other teams glasses wins.

They do it alot in the states. Usually it is about 4 beers worth of beer and most bars will use their cheapest draft beer and charge the price of three beers. The only thing I could see is space (as you need a 6-8 foot - sorry don't know the conversion to meters, even longer table) possibly being an issue and you would have to mark the beer pong ping pong balls if you use the ping pongs to throw on stage as I can see one of the girls stealing a beer pong ping pong ball and trying to turn it in for her 20 Baht

Have a tournament where the winner gets a free bar fine hahaha!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spankys Bar Nana

• bkkvet

• Suiker

• murr-man

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have a tournament where the winner gets a free bar fine hahaha!

OK can do! But I like the ping pong shoot out and you catch in mouth! Now that deserves it :-)

spanky\'s10.jpg

Hi Marc, Looks like a great Bar, checked out the website too and its great to be able to see all the girls who work for you.

Flying out to Bangkok tomorrow for my first ever trip and just cant wait. Will be sure to call in and say hello.

Anychance you can put me a good word in with Puddle, wow, would love to spend a night with her :)

OK can do! But I like the ping pong shoot out and you catch in mouth! Now that deserves it :-)

I stopped in last night Marc, was going to say hi.....the girls said you weren't in and wouldn't be until midnight. I was long gone before then....I tried to find #17...Pim....but your ladies didn't have numbers on them.

Didn't want to tell a waitress "oh yeah, bring me #17..." in turn she asks herself how I know the number when no girls are wearing them..."oh, I saw a picture of her on the internet and figured I would come here to stalk her" hahahahaha.

Liked how some girls were wearing USA thongs, that was hot....had to buy them a drink for that. ;)

All of your girls are cool though man, they aren't the stuck-up Rainbow snobs...they are party girls who have fun...you will go a long way with your girls having that attitude as opposed to the girls who just get on stage and do what I call the "GoGo shuffle". Good energy. Your girls are partying, joking around, and all kinds of bullshit....it's great! They are actually having fun there, it's not an act as far as I have seen....we have been regulars to Nana these past 2 weeks or so.

And for god sakes, they DON'T pester you for drinks, which is such a relief. I am not saying I am cheap, but in other bars where you offer to buy one girl a drink and she is throwing a tantrum for you to buy her sister, the waitress, and the mamasan a drink....that shit is dumb....other board members will share my butt pain on that one.

Strong ass Red Bull Vodkas your girls made too....

Keep up the good work Marc.

Murr-man, the girls know their photos are on the website and that it helps bring customers in. Ask the mama-san for Pim or Pen (I think her name is actually Pen) and if she asks how you know, tell her you saw her photo on the website. The mama-san will love it (she's a big help to me getting all the girls shot).

Murr-man, the girls know their photos are on the website and that it helps bring customers in. Ask the mama-san for Pim or Pen (I think her name is actually Pen) and if she asks how you know, tell her you saw her photo on the website. The mama-san will love it (she's a big help to me getting all the girls shot).

still doesn't take away from the fact lol

i will be in tonight to have a drink or two. got a buddy in town that wants to go to nana.

still doesn't take away from the fact lol

i will be in tonight to have a drink or two. got a buddy in town that wants to go to nana.

Say hello. I should be around (shooting at DC-10) and I'm pretty obvious since I'm the only one shooting with a camera.

Say hello. I should be around (shooting at DC-10) and I'm pretty obvious since I'm the only one shooting with a camera.

will do, first name?

Caleb

I concur with murr-man.

I was there on Monday night about midnight. Were those latest pics taken then BKK-vet? Cuz I recognize the girls with the little surfboards and the song sex on the beach.

My overall impression is that Spanky's has seriously improved from my first visit in March 2010. Lots of nice girls, with good attitude. I stayed for about an hour and during that time most of the seats were taken. The lesbian show with the two girls in black dresses was awesome! Very sexy. The younger girl of that duo is probably the best dancer there.

After an hour, I popped over to Rainbow 4. Not sure if all the stunners were gone by then but I wasn't too impressed with the talent. One girl on the left stage thought it'd be OK to whip out her cell phone while dancing and send a text message! Finished my one drink there, then went over to DC 10. Small and intimate is how I'd describe it, but something really needs to be done about the lighting. A couple lights above the bench seating pointing towards the stage is all it'd take. I met a girl named Manilla or Vanilla?? who claimed to be half Mexican. A different look to her for sure. After a couple drinks, went back to Spanky's just before 2 am and that little fireball dancer was goin non stop climbing and spinning up and down the poles.

As far as the music goes, I liked it. They played Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer and Dire Straits Money for Nothing. Yes they were the dance versions, but who cares. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. The girls who dance on the beams between the rows of bench seating and hold onto the chain handles hanging from the ceiling I thought was a nice touch. Cuz you can still see the girls on stage between their legs, or you can look up and stare at a half naked girl dancing almost on top of you.

And damn, I wish I was a young US marine stationed in Bangkok. You're a lucky mofo murr-man!

Anyways, I'll certainly be back.

#17 Pim

Thanks.

I'll sure check out your bar when I arrive in BKK in 2 weeks and I hope she'll be there then.

“The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.†- Abraham Lincoln

I concur with murr-man.

I was there on Monday night about midnight. Were those latest pics taken then BKK-vet? Cuz I recognize the girls with the little surfboards and the song sex on the beach.

My overall impression is that Spanky's has seriously improved from my first visit in March 2010. Lots of nice girls, with good attitude. I stayed for about an hour and during that time most of the seats were taken. The lesbian show with the two girls in black dresses was awesome! Very sexy. The younger girl of that duo is probably the best dancer there.

After an hour, I popped over to Rainbow 4. Not sure if all the stunners were gone by then but I wasn't too impressed with the talent. One girl on the left stage thought it'd be OK to whip out her cell phone while dancing and send a text message! Finished my one drink there, then went over to DC 10. Small and intimate is how I'd describe it, but something really needs to be done about the lighting. A couple lights above the bench seating pointing towards the stage is all it'd take. I met a girl named Manilla or Vanilla?? who claimed to be half Mexican. A different look to her for sure. After a couple drinks, went back to Spanky's just before 2 am and that little fireball dancer was goin non stop climbing and spinning up and down the poles.

As far as the music goes, I liked it. They played Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer and Dire Straits Money for Nothing. Yes they were the dance versions, but who cares. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. The girls who dance on the beams between the rows of bench seating and hold onto the chain handles hanging from the ceiling I thought was a nice touch. Cuz you can still see the girls on stage between their legs, or you can look up and stare at a half naked girl dancing almost on top of you.

And damn, I wish I was a young US marine stationed in Bangkok. You're a lucky mofo murr-man!

Anyways, I'll certainly be back.

Yeah, life sure is rough....

Chilled with a manager there last night....RJ....cool guy.

Yeah, life sure is rough....

Chilled with a manager there last night....RJ....cool guy.

Tonight is our 2 year anniversary party.. Pig on the spit free food prizes! Hope to see you at Spankys starts 7pm.. Best, Marc

Spanky\'11.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Beer Pong is a game where you take a long table and set 8-10 glasses (well really large versions of dixie cups) full of beer on each end. One person/team stands at one end of the table and one person/team stands at the other end of the table. Each person/team take turns and tries to throw a ping pong ball into one of the cups on the other side of the table. If you make it into a cup, the other side has to the down the glass of beer. The team that that gets the ball into all the other teams glasses wins.

They do it alot in the states. Usually it is about 4 beers worth of beer and most bars will use their cheapest draft beer and charge the price of three beers. The only thing I could see is space (as you need a 6-8 foot - sorry don't know the conversion to meters, even longer table) possibly being an issue and you would have to mark the beer pong ping pong balls if you use the ping pongs to throw on stage as I can see one of the girls stealing a beer pong ping pong ball and trying to turn it in for her 20 Baht

Biggest problem with this game, especially in a gogo, is keepign the ball clean since it is landing in the cup you're drinking from lol