• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spankys Bar Nana

• bkkvet

• Suiker

• murr-man

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure would be sweet if you could post some photos of you fine girls here to tease us!!

Hey guys thanks for the support! If anyone has ideas for shows send them my way I need some ideas man! The new website is up and I will start updateing it weekly as new girls come! check out www.spankysbkk.com Thanks, Marc

SpokyV13.jpg

look what i found :Chokdee::Clap8:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Some good feed back here!, will be on my list to pop in this weekend on start of my trip

Hey Marc the bar looked great from the outside but when I went to the door I was told its for "member" only. I'm of Indian descent, and born and raised in California. Now I totally get that bars tend to "profile" out the perceived cheap customers, but it isn't exactly friendly. I ended up going next door to Angelwitch and dropped 4k on drinks with the girls and friends.

Please don't think I'm coming down on you or your bar. I'm sure its great but there might be a certain group of people that will never know due to your door staff. I'm still in BKK for a week so I'd love to stop by if you can get me onto that elusive "member" list. :Chokdee:

Hey Marc the bar looked great from the outside but when I went to the door I was told its for "member" only. I'm of Indian descent, and born and raised in California. Now I totally get that bars tend to "profile" out the perceived cheap customers, but it isn't exactly friendly. I ended up going next door to Angelwitch and dropped 4k on drinks with the girls and friends.

Please don't think I'm coming down on you or your bar. I'm sure its great but there might be a certain group of people that will never know due to your door staff. I'm still in BKK for a week so I'd love to stop by if you can get me onto that elusive "member" list. :D

WTF I want to know who told you that? There is no such thing! Everyone is welcome and I have many many indians come so I am surprised at this! Do you remember what they looked like? Please come back and show me..Thanks, Marc

Please don't think I'm coming down on you or your bar. I'm sure its great but there might be a certain group of people that will never know due to your door staff. I'm still in BKK for a week so I'd love to stop by if you can get me onto that elusive "member" list. :07:

I'm British but of Indian descent and I walked straight in without any problems. Just ask for the mamasan or owner if the door staff pull that bullshit on you.

WTF I want to know who told you that? There is no such thing! Everyone is welcome and I have many many indians come so I am surprised at this! Do you remember what they looked like? Please come back and show me..Thanks, Marc

That's great to hear (that everyone is welcome) Marc. I can't explain why it might have happened to me that night. I was dressed as well if not better than other folks and have never been turned away anywhere before (though I read a thread about it before). The only thing I could identify that was different about me was that I was of Indian descent. The chick that turned me away was just a typical looking Thai mamasan. I didn't pay much attention to her as I was kinda put-off by the "member" thing. I gotta say it makes for good business for your neighbors as I was bugged enough to spend more than I normally would have. :GoldenSmile1:

I'll try to cruise by again and say hello before leaving for Patts. Again I'm really happy to see your response here and read other people's experiences and think this was just a one-off thing that happened to me.

Hi Marc,

I was in your bar a couple of nights ago and liked it. Nicely laid out and the shower is a good idea. I might have been in a bit early as there wasn't a particuarly large selection of women (around 9.30pm). However one really was beautiful, she had blond hair, quite tall but looked slightly bored. Very pretty girl.

Hope to be in again soon.

Thanks

I'm was in Spankys at October... and I hopeful to meet her again at March. :-)

Things have been really rockin inside! I really appreciate all the support and am always open for any suggestions! Thanks, Marc

SpokyV13.jpg

you mean Nit ?

Yes, I mean Nit,she was funny,lovely... and also she have to perfect hard body/for my taste of course/.

You happy me happy! :-) Thanks for all the support! Marc

you mean Nit ?

Yes, I mean Nit,she was funny,lovely... and also she have to perfect hard body/for my taste of course/.

thanks !

on the pic she have GREAT body and looks good !

but... is she good GFE ?

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

noted for the next trip.

The girl in the pic looks special.

It's a great idea to let us know about your place online like this - I only get to visit LOS once a yar and never know which bars & agogos are the best (they change). And Nana Plaza is such a confusing place, where it's not easy to tell much about a bar until its "too late". What I want from a bar is to be able to choose who I buy a drink for myself, not have a girl grab me as I come in that I can't shake off even if I don't like her or see someone I prefer.

I will be in to have a look at Spankys next week

Bonzo

I will be there in Mar/10 will drop in for a few beers. Looked at your website, it would be nice if you had a few pics of the club inside..just my observation. Thanks for the update.

hi marc i am in BKK in April so i will pop in and have a look.

I think i will be staying around the nana area and due to appointments over the two weeks i will be there think i wont be able to visit patts.

so all the best welcome to the board and good luck with the venture.

I can resist everything but temptation!