IGNORED

Spankys Bar Nana Plaza Bangkok

Spankys Bar Nana

Hi Marc, there has been lotsa discussions and opposing opinions regarding whether girls in gogo bars get tested for STD's.

Does Spanky's have the girls tested for STD's? If so, how often?

thanks

Every month! NO Paper NO Pay! Its good to know everyone is healthy and clean I think I owe that to my girls! If I didnt push it I am afraid it would never happen I know for a fact most bars dont care or have any policy in place...

spanky\'s10.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spankys Bar Nana

• bkkvet

• Suiker

• murr-man

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just hope the gorgeous Puddle is still there....

Keep up the good work.

Puddle is definitely there. Check out the website to see a number of photos of her at poolside (along with a number of other Spanky's and DC-10 girls).

As Marc noted, Spanky's has paid for a new server and we will have the website moved over sometime this week, which should provide for a better experience for you and an easier time for us uploading new content. We've also worked out some ideas that will provide you with updated photos and information about Spanky's and DC-10 on a regular basis.

Hope you like it, and we do intend to have the best website of any go-go in Thailand (already Marc has the best go-go, imo).

Every month! NO Paper NO Pay! Its good to know everyone is healthy and clean I think I owe that to my girls! If I didnt push it I am afraid it would never happen I know for a fact most bars dont care or have any policy in place...

Thanks for the response Marc. That's great news that you take care of your girls, and therefore your customers also.

I was in Spanky's last April and it was the best bar in Nana.

Me and a few friends will be back in March and will definitely support your bar and girls when there.

Thanks for the response Marc. That's great news that you take care of your girls, and therefore your customers also.

Me and a few friends will be back in March and will definitely support your bar and girls when there.

Great man thanks for the support! And I am glad you had a good time.. See you soon.. Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

Hey man, Thanks for the support! I am always happy people are having fun inside Spankys! Best, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

Febuary 11 is our 2 year anniversary come by for free food and prizes! FEBUARY 11 :-) Bets, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

Abraxas and I took our dates there (his TGF from BKK, works at Shark at Soi Cowboy, and I brought my girl up from SilverStar in Pattaya) last Saturday night

and Spanky's Is head and shoulders above any other bar at Nana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelwitch was full of smoke, you have good ventilation and keep smoke to a minimum,

your shower show was solid

the girl dancing up on the second row with a chain was VERY INTERACTIVE

your girls were solid and we stayed there for 90 minutes and dropped some well deserved cash on your dolls

The Rainbows had some nice girls but they all did the BKK shuffle, and it seemed to cater to the Japanese market, like Baccara at Soi Cowboy

The only other place in BKK i really enjoyed was Tilac at Cowboy, but that is more like a nightclub.........

But you had the nasty, Pattaya-like shows that I have grown to LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work, and I will PM you next time I come to BKK

Edited by Dr John

Dr John The Night Tripper

Me and my pal will drop in say feb1 or 2.seems we got someting here.How far is it from nova platinum

Me and my pal will drop in say feb1 or 2.seems we got someting here.How far is it from nova platinum

Spanky's is in Bangkok. Nana Entertainment Plaza. Get in any taxi and tell them Sukhumvit Soi 4.

Not far at all 5 min in a taxi, I think Nova is by Siam just tell taxi Sukhumvit soi 4 you will see nana hotel opposite that is NANA Plaza many bars inside Spankys is just one flight up stairs on your left.. Cant miss it.. Best, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

will see you guys on the 14th will buy you a beer if you are in.

will see you guys on the 14th will buy you a beer if you are in.

Febuary 11 is our 2 year anniversary for Spankys! Free Food, Prizes, New shows and hot women! Come by and party with us Feb 11, its a Friday... Hope to see you there.. Best, Marc

Febuary 11 is our 2 year anniversary for Spankys! Free Food, Prizes, New shows and hot women! Come by and party with us Feb 11, its a Friday... Hope to see you there.. Best, Marc

sorry mate dont get back till the 14th and yes its valentines thats why im in bangkok because to expensive in patts with the missus lol

Hey marc, was good meeting you briefly on friday. would like to report I had a great time at spanky's last week. The girls probably remember me... I'm the one who bar fined June 4 nights in a row :) Top girl!

Hey marc, was good meeting you briefly on friday. would like to report I had a great time at spanky's last week. The girls probably remember me... I'm the one who bar fined June 4 nights in a row :) Top girl!

So you're why she wasn't around for the pictures! LOL

Only suggestion I have for the bar is to change the seating around the stage, those chairs were not very comfortable. Perhaps some nice cushioned barstools. Also, nobody has ever done it in a gogo as far as I have seen....somebody has to jump on some beer pong. Chicks playing beer pong, or maybe like 1,000 baht a game for you and your buddies to play beer pong with girls....maybe the team that wins, all girls with them get a fat tip or something. I dunno. But beer pong would be epic in a gogo.

thanks for the vid loved it

the world's playground

Only suggestion I have for the bar is to change the seating around the stage, those chairs were not very comfortable. Perhaps some nice cushioned barstools. Also, nobody has ever done it in a gogo as far as I have seen....somebody has to jump on some beer pong. Chicks playing beer pong, or maybe like 1,000 baht a game for you and your buddies to play beer pong with girls....maybe the team that wins, all girls with them get a fat tip or something. I dunno. But beer pong would be epic in a gogo.

OK but what is beer pong? Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

Beer Pong is a game where you take a long table and set 8-10 glasses (well really large versions of dixie cups) full of beer on each end. One person/team stands at one end of the table and one person/team stands at the other end of the table. Each person/team take turns and tries to throw a ping pong ball into one of the cups on the other side of the table. If you make it into a cup, the other side has to the down the glass of beer. The team that that gets the ball into all the other teams glasses wins.

They do it alot in the states. Usually it is about 4 beers worth of beer and most bars will use their cheapest draft beer and charge the price of three beers. The only thing I could see is space (as you need a 6-8 foot - sorry don't know the conversion to meters, even longer table) possibly being an issue and you would have to mark the beer pong ping pong balls if you use the ping pongs to throw on stage as I can see one of the girls stealing a beer pong ping pong ball and trying to turn it in for her 20 Baht

Edited by spawgs