Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Spankys Bar Nana Plaza Bangkok

Spankys Bar Nana

Great man look forward to seeing you! All the best, Marc

Hey Marc,

Are you thinking of opening up in Pattaya? You could do far wilder shows here than in BKK. I went into Spanky's in Nana once a few weeks ago, but I think I was too early, as it was only about 9:00pm, and there was nothing going on. Good line up of girls though.

babydollsaddict.gif

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spankys Bar Nana

• bkkvet

• Suiker

• murr-man

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You were there to early! The shows start at 10 and that's also when we start getting busy! Yes now we have over 45 girls and every night is a lot of fun! I would like to open in Pattaya but I live in BKK hard to be in both places at once :-) Hope to see you back in BKK! Best, Marc

• 3 months later...

Hi Marc ! Nice bar u have there...i was there last for 2 days (friday & sat)..spend most of the time with my mate there..lovely ladies..enjoyed the shows especially the acrobatic pole dancing and 2 lovely dancers playing bananas..lol...BF a girl and really had a great time there..the second nite went back inside for second round drinking after a ST, one lovely blond hair girl signaled me to buy her a drink when she was dancing which i did just for a companion..i politely rejected her for a ST when she offered me and she just left her drink and went to a Jap who just came in..I'm totally ok with it since i just had one ST before..just wanna relax..lol..just a heads up in case other customer will piss off with those attitude..

Great job Marc ! will let u know if i think of any suggestion for shows...totally will come back to BKK just for Spankys... Cheers !

• 2 months later...

Checked out Spanky's last week for the first time. Really liked the place. Good line up, nice show (China Girl)friendly staff and not overly pushy for lady drinks.

Didnt intend to barfine but one of the dancers dancing directly above/infront of me on the railings just happened to shove her ass in my face. I liked what id tasted so i bought her a drink. Definately not the sort i normally go for as she had blonde hair and was a little older. Got chatting and got on well so decided to give her a chance and barfined her for a ST. No regrets at all. She was absolutely filthy/dirty/tarty (i mean that in a VERY GOOD way!!). Showered with me, absolutely brilliant BBBJ and a awesome shag. Not a 3 holer but didnt mind a thumb up the pooper. Was in no hurry to leave either. Her name was Pan but she's not the same Pan as is on the Spanky's website.

I have quiet a few pics of her from back in the room. Will post em at advanced level later.(Hope thats okay Marc)

Looking forward to my next visit to Spanky's.

Testicles

Marc,

Here is a idea for a show for you and don;t think it has been done anywhere and think it is a winner. Every night have one of the girls get shaved. You can have one of the other girls do it or invite patrons up to help out.

Hi Marc

Like your bar and ur shows but I think you should try to get some more younger girls. Right now, imho, you have too many single mothers.

Cheers

Marc,

Suggestion 1:

Add your website adress in your banner, or a direct link.

Suggestion 2:

Put STD tests on your site (just like Devils Den), transparancy goes a long way :) (that is: if you test the girls, do you?)

Suggestion 3:

Make sure people in the bar/passing the bar, know its owned by a farang, most experienced users like bars runned by farang... For example: put a photo at the entrance with you and the girls

Suggestion 4:

Don't advertise at the entrance with 'Cheap beer'. Every bar advertises with 'cheap beer'. Emphasize at the entrance: 'NO HASSLE' Most of us don't care much if we're paying a few baht more for a 'No hassle' experience.

You already have ,in my humble opinion, a very good bar!

Edited by Tommy204

"Why are farangs so stupid?" she asked and I had no answer to that.

Emphasize at the entrance: 'NO HASSLE'

I whole-heartily agree with this one.

What kind of music is being played at Spankys these days? Got a trip coming up, will pop in for a few drinks.

Last time I went to Spanky's I got asked to leave by one of the server girls after I finished my beer and didn't want to order another one straight away, as I was already very drunk at that point and needed to have a bit of a break.

So obviously my suggestion is to get rid of that practice. Yes, it's a small place, but treat your customers like that and you will end up with none.

will be there in feb can't wait will pop in and check the talent!!!! :Drool:

• 4 weeks later...

Two weeks ago we spent some time at Spankys and it was very nice. The "Doorgirl" in front of the Bar is really beautiful and some other Girls inside were great, too (especially this sweet thing doing the school uniform show, dancing near the entrance of the bar)

It has been a really fun atmosphere. We will sure come back next time

I'm sorry to say I had a very bad experience at this bar on Friday night. Arrived about 22:30 Hrs, virtually straight off the plane and was looking forward to some action.

On the plus side: the club looks good, was busy and had a very nice selection of girls, including those at the door inviting people in.

The problem was the waitress and her attitude. I ordered "bottled water" but she came back with a glass I assumed was tap water. When I informed her of her mistake she was rude, told me it was vodka and water and I owed 450 BHT - plus the fact she couldn't cancel it.

As she couldn't cancel it and I couldn't pay for it, having not ordered it,I thought things where going to get physical. It was only when I mentioned the forum and "Mark" (having seen his name in previous posts)to a slim girl at the bar who looked to have some authority, that the mistake was rectified. I still had to endure "daggers" from the fat waitress so left my bottled water and walked straight out - never to return.

Sorry to be negative but people need to hear the bad just as much as the good.

Good to hear about things like that so other barmates can avoid getting into trouble.

That is some serious problem with the service... not being able to cancel a faulty order??? Of course, the lady could have heard wrong... maybe you didnt scream load enough for the music... but with such a service attitude, the bar will go downhill for sure if not improved quite immediately!

Shinzon

Sorry, I don't give out details on my models so please dont ask...  

Nana Plaza definately needed some upgrading. It has not been on my list since my first trip. I will give it another try on my next. Spankys sounds like a fun place. How much are the bar fines? What is the asking for ST? Anyone take LT?

Just did Bangkok for the first time and headed to NEP after getting off the plane and checking into my hotel. Spankys was the first place I visited at around 01:00 or so and I found it really nice. Everyone I encountered seemed friendly and I ended up bar fining a cutie from there as my first BKK bird. Can't recall how much the BF was but I gave her 2200 for ST (she wanted 3000).

img0895p.jpg

I'm sorry to say I had a very bad experience at this bar on Friday night. Arrived about 22:30 Hrs, virtually straight off the plane and was looking forward to some action.

On the plus side: the club looks good, was busy and had a very nice selection of girls, including those at the door inviting people in.

The problem was the waitress and her attitude. I ordered "bottled water" but she came back with a glass I assumed was tap water. When I informed her of her mistake she was rude, told me it was vodka and water and I owed 450 BHT - plus the fact she couldn't cancel it.

As she couldn't cancel it and I couldn't pay for it, having not ordered it,I thought things where going to get physical. It was only when I mentioned the forum and "Mark" (having seen his name in previous posts)to a slim girl at the bar who looked to have some authority, that the mistake was rectified. I still had to endure "daggers" from the fat waitress so left my bottled water and walked straight out - never to return.

Sorry to be negative but people need to hear the bad just as much as the good.

I have been off the forum for a while and I am sorry for that, I forgot how much reading all these comments helped me to manage things so much better!

I want to keep this bar the best in Nana and I need to hear things from you guys to make it.. It does not seem to matter how much you tell these Thais you still have to say it over and over to make it happen I must repeat myself 20 times a night and thats no joke.. I will be checking this board every day from now on and staying on top of the problems.. Thanks for all the support and hope to see you back in Spankys! Marc

I have been off the forum for a while and I am sorry for that, I forgot how much reading all these comments helped me to manage things so much better!

I want to keep this bar the best in Nana and I need to hear things from you guys to make it.. It does not seem to matter how much you tell these Thais you still have to say it over and over to make it happen I must repeat myself 20 times a night and thats no joke.. I will be checking this board every day from now on and staying on top of the problems.. Thanks for all the support and hope to see you back in Spankys! Marc

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Although I have stated I will not return, I hope you continue to be busy and successful. As a matter of interest, is it really 450 BHT for a vodka and water (nearly ten UK pounds)? Moreover, do you have in place a policy of not being able to cancel an order which is taken in error? I ask these questions because obviously if no such policy exists then the waitress in question is a blatant liar and will do nothing for future business, plus if the price for the drink is not correct you would have to ask where the extra is going.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Although I have stated I will not return, I hope you continue to be busy and successful. As a matter of interest, is it really 450 BHT for a vodka and water (nearly ten UK pounds)? Moreover, do you have in place a policy of not being able to cancel an order which is taken in error? I ask these questions because obviously if no such policy exists then the waitress in question is a blatant liar and will do nothing for future business, plus if the price for the drink is not correct you would have to ask where the extra is going.

The drinks are 145baht

Yes you can cancel a drink and there is no way they can print you a bill that says a vodka and water is 450 baht its a pre programed POS system so its impossible that if they printed you a bill it would read Vodka 450 baht.. I can understand that she told you she could not cancel because probably she thought she would have to pay for the mistake! I have talked to and fired one service about this since I found this happened.

But the part about your computerized bill reading 450 a drink is impossible... I try to please every customer of coarse but I cant be in that bar every night and watch every customer its impossible I am sorry you had a bad experience but if you look on all the forums most 95% of everything about Spankys Nana is positive.. So if you ever do decide to come back ask for me and I will buy you a double Vodka and water.. All the best, Marc

Hi Marc, great to hear about the bar and all comments sound really positive. I am travelling to Pattaya for four weeks mid Jan to mid Feb but stopping for one week in Bangkok. Is the bar suitable to take my wife, she is very broad minded and also likes the girls? Would we fit in okay and is it possible to bar fine as we are a couple? Good luck and hopefully all okay for us! Barney and Betty

you should have taken the glass of 'vodka and water' and glassed the bitch in the face with it. there's no excuse for that kind of shit. she needs to be taught a lesson.

you should have taken the glass of 'vodka and water' and glassed the bitch in the face with it. there's no excuse for that kind of shit. she needs to be taught a lesson.

It certainly crossed my mind. Luckily it didn't come down to that. I vote with my wallet these days, if possible.

I'm sure you're exactly the type of customer Marc wants in his bar. :02:

Hi Marc, great to hear about the bar and all comments sound really positive. I am travelling to Pattaya for four weeks mid Jan to mid Feb but stopping for one week in Bangkok. Is the bar suitable to take my wife, she is very broad minded and also likes the girls? Would we fit in okay and is it possible to bar fine as we are a couple? Good luck and hopefully all okay for us! Barney and Betty

Hi, no problem with couples inside it happens almost every night that we have couples coming in together! As far as the comments about my service staff its been corrected.. I like these forums because I find out when there is a problem and also what I am doing right! I have put in place a girl whos only job is to check on my customers to make sure everything is good and happy with their experience in Spankys before they leave.. Just to keep things like a stupid service girl from saying things that are totally wrong like you cant cancel a bill.. Look, in this business nobody gives a shit about how it runs on a continual basis except me! Thais only think today and there seems to be no tomorrow in their mind.. There is always going to be some mistakes but rest assured at Spankys there wont be any buy me a drink BS its a bar thats focused on customers a place to relax see some nice girls and have a great time.. Thanks for the support and keep the comments coming! All the best, and hope to see you at Spankys! Marc

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure you're exactly the type of customer Marc wants in his bar. :02:

Now hats funny especially the hand gesture ha ha Had 2 new cuties start last night check the website for details..www.spankysbkk.com

All the best, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks ago we spent some time at Spankys and it was very nice. The "Doorgirl" in front of the Bar is really beautiful and some other Girls inside were great, too (especially this sweet thing doing the school uniform show, dancing near the entrance of the bar)

It has been a really fun atmosphere. We will sure come back next time

Glad you had fun in my bar thats what were aiming for ! Thanks man and looking fwd to seeing you again.. All the best, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg