IGNORED

Spankys Bar Nana Plaza Bangkok

Spankys Bar Nana

hi marc i am in BKK in April so i will pop in and have a look.

I think i will be staying around the nana area and due to appointments over the two weeks i will be there think i wont be able to visit patts.

so all the best welcome to the board and good luck with the venture.

Hey man I have been out of it a few weeks for the holidays had people come was away not around the PC but I am back so look forward to seeing you at Spankys things have been well with lots of new FUN girls arriving on a regular basis They have finially started to talk so thats good news for the bar! All the best and please any suggestions send my way! Happy New Year! Marc

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spankys Bar Nana

• bkkvet

• Suiker

• murr-man

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Mark

I am concerned about lady boys & heared thats most of there are ladyboys.

I am coming this February 2010. How can you assure me that in your bar all are sexy girls only & not LB ?

also any advice for me which bars i should avoid. ?

thanks

Hi Mark

I am concerned about lady boys & heared thats most of there are ladyboys.

I am coming this February 2010. How can you assure me that in your bar all are sexy girls only & not LB ?

also any advice for me which bars i should avoid. ?

thanks

John,

Believe me. You can tell a ladyboy. If you are not sure ask the mamasan. There are a lot of girls everywhere. Don't worry about these little details.

Was in here earlier this month. Things are looking up at the Nana Plaza. Spanky's was good fun, went in late, some of the girls were sloshed which always makes things interesting haha. Saw a fun show and got groped, what more could you ask for!

Between this and Mercury, Nana took more of my time on this trip than it had on the last two trips as I've become a Soi Cowboy convert.

Keep up the good work Marc, Nana needed a kick up it's ass, hope I'm back there soon.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Came in about a month ago, but had a girl already. I will be back in though, as there was a lively little cutie who caught my eye...

John,

Believe me. You can tell a ladyboy. If you are not sure ask the mamasan. There are a lot of girls everywhere. Don't worry about these little details.

100% there are NO ladyboys in Spankys! I dont mix them in its all ladys and we are up to 42 of them now! I really appreciate all the support I have gotten from everyone! Suggestions, everything! I could not do it without you.... The one year anniversary of Spankys is February 11.... We have all new shows and will be giving away our Spanky Sticks for you to take home also will have free food as long as it lasts were putting a pig on the spit out front so come by and celebrate with us. I look forward to seeing you at Spankys! All the best, Marc

www.spankysbkk.com

mate the only advice i can give you as a customer is consider your "demographic,"= a portion of a population, especially considered as consumers!

meaning your demographic will be 30 + on average.

so playing the latest house, dance ,acid dance,house funk, wank wank! will make people walk into the next joint!

soi cowboy are the masters of knowing their demographic!

cheers

perth owen

mate the only advice i can give you as a customer is consider your "demographic,"= a portion of a population, especially considered as consumers!

meaning your demographic will be 30 + on average.

so playing the latest house, dance ,acid dance,house funk, wank wank! will make people walk into the next joint!

soi cowboy are the masters of knowing their demographic!

cheers

perth owen

I love Rock N Roll Personally!

amen to that brother!nothing sexier than seeing a gogo keeping time to a rock clasic! but deffinately mix it up a bit!

theres been many a night ive walked past a hundred bars. then suddenly hear an awesome tune in the distance, and sat down for 10 beers! atmosphere

cheers perth owen :)

I'll be checking the place out in 6 weeks time when I'm back in Bangkok - sounds like its improved quite a bit from this stream since i was last there quite a while back..... :Awesome:

I spent parts of 3 nights there last November and had a good time. The very lovely door girl/greeter, who was not dancing, was very sweet. I think she has a half-sister, dancing there. She was definitely the hottest girl in the bar. All of the staff was very friendly to me, and the bar had a good vibe going. I think that between Spankys and Angelwitch Nana has a nice thing going there. Rainbow 4 has some lovely girls but, at least for me, I didnt like the vibe there. I suggest that Spankys get some pics going here, so you can see what is going on there, even if you only post in the advanced members section.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent parts of 3 nights there last November and had a good time. The very lovely door girl/greeter, who was not dancing, was very sweet. I think she has a half-sister, dancing there. She was definitely the hottest girl in the bar. All of the staff was very friendly to me, and the bar had a good vibe going. I think that between Spankys and Angelwitch Nana has a nice thing going there. Rainbow 4 has some lovely girls but, at least for me, I didnt like the vibe there. I suggest that Spankys get some pics going here, so you can see what is going on there, even if you only post in the advanced members section.

Hey man thanks for the feedback! I am glad you enjoyed it... Spankys and angelwitch are the best bars in the plaza because we both give a shit about what our customers want! Hope to see you again at Spankys.. All the best, Marc

Does Wen work there ????

Wen used to work we our the world a gogo on beach road between soi 7 & 8 then she worked Diamond a gogo.

She was on the Afterdark calenda 2010 in an american bra & pants.

Any news or info on Wen ???????

:Chokdee3:

Does Wen work there ????

Wen used to work we our the world a gogo on beach road between soi 7 & 8 then she worked Diamond a gogo.

She was on the Afterdark calenda 2010 in an american bra & pants.

Any news or info on Wen ???????

:Chokdee3:

She was there last week, but wasn't going with anyone. I think someone wifed her up. I remember her from world wide, she was my first in PattayaGoldenSmile1.gif

She was there last week, but wasn't going with anyone. I think someone wifed her up. I remember her from world wide, she was my first in PattayaGoldenSmile1.gif

I wifed her up lol.... She my baby now! Anyway Xpat appreciation night is this Friday, so I hope to see you there! Wen will be at the door and managing my girls but sorry cant barfine her lol... Hope to see you at Spankys and glad to know we have something in common! All the bast, Marc

Lucky you, she wasn't direct about it, but I figured something happened, but rather than say she wasn't available, she made up excuses.EvilLaugh1.gif No big deal you are leaving plenty more for me, only wifing up 1 right?

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our website! www.spankysbkk.com many pictures there and will update with more girls this week.. Working on it now.. Also we are doing renovations now and Spankys 3 will be open in about 3 weeks in Pat Pongs soi 2.. I will keep you updated on the Grand Opening! All the best, Marc

My plane lands in 3 weeks, Marc...can't wait to check the place out!

Light travels faster than sound...that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hi all this is Marc the owner of Spankys Bar we are in Nana Plaza 2nd floor Bangkok.. Last night I met the admin of the website so here I am posting! I started with a complete shit hole of a place about 6 months ago and am doing my best to make it a great place with a lot of hot women and a great vibe, somewhere your never going to get hassled with this buy me a drink buy me a drink BS and a bar where if you do buy the girl a drink she stays with you and not running off to dance.

I have changed the bar put in comfortable seating a shower and we do shows every 15 minutes from 10-2 great write ups on Stickman bangkok and the last few months have managed to get a lot of new girls and regular customers. The main thing at Spankys is we are focused on customer service.... So I would like to hear what people think? And any suggestions or ideas on things you would like to see? .. Anything to make this Bar even more rockin! I cant think of everything so any suggestions I would like to hear! Thanks and hope to see you at SPANKYS... Best, Marc

I popped in there last week and saw a real stunner outside and she had no interest in me so went inside and was impressed. Did not stay long had to go out and nurse my small ego. HeHe

Fair play Wen was always a darling & a nice girl. :Circle_Sharks:

I think i've been in Spanky's before.. But can't really picture it, so I will come and have a look in may. The positive comments really made me curious, hope I won't be dissapointed :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Just 9 days left before coming back to the land of smiles :c45ec00b:

While in Bangkok I use to stay at Royal Ivory on soi 4, so I will definitely spend some time at ur place, especially after all these positive reviews!!!

Great man look forward to seeing you! All the best, Marc

This lady was working in Spanky's 9 month ago.

DSC_1023.jpg

Edited by Shinzon

Shinzon

Sorry, I don't give out details on my models so please dont ask...