Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Spankys Bar Nana Plaza Bangkok

Spankys Bar Nana

Two weeks ago we spent some time at Spankys and it was very nice. The "Doorgirl" in front of the Bar is really beautiful and some other Girls inside were great, too (especially this sweet thing doing the school uniform show, dancing near the entrance of the bar)

It has been a really fun atmosphere. We will sure come back next time

I have a feeling the beautiful doorgirl doesn't go with customers!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spankys Bar Nana

• bkkvet

• Suiker

• murr-man

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all this is Marc the owner of Spankys Bar we are in Nana Plaza 2nd floor Bangkok.. Last night I met the admin of the website so here I am posting! I started with a complete shit hole of a place about 6 months ago and am doing my best to make it a great place with a lot of hot women and a great vibe, somewhere your never going to get hassled with this buy me a drink buy me a drink BS and a bar where if you do buy the girl a drink she stays with you and not running off to dance.

I have changed the bar put in comfortable seating a shower and we do shows every 15 minutes from 10-2 great write ups on Stickman bangkok and the last few months have managed to get a lot of new girls and regular customers. The main thing at Spankys is we are focused on customer service.... So I would like to hear what people think? And any suggestions or ideas on things you would like to see? .. Anything to make this Bar even more rockin! I cant think of everything so any suggestions I would like to hear! Thanks and hope to see you at SPANKYS... Best, Marc

spent a week in bankok before goin to pattaya for month and Spankys was great mate once we orderd our drink we didnt get hassled to buy more hurry up and all that shit always ended up in there and angel witch we went to the other one rainbow i think but it was the attitude of doorman that used to put us of u buy drink u buy drink we just finished mate well u get the picture,i like the spankin weopon at Spankys nice touch lol...

spent a week in bankok before goin to pattaya for month and spankys was great mate once we orderd our drink we didnt get hassled to buy more hurry up and all that shit always ended up in there and angel witch we went to the other one rainbow i think but it was the attitude of doorman that used to put us of u buy drink u buy drink we just finished mate well u get the picture,i like the spankin weopon at spankys nice touch lol...

Thanks man good to hear! Glad you were happy and enjoyed it! Best, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling the beautiful doorgirl doesn't go with customers!!

Nana Plaza has been rockin.. We have lots of new girls! Hope to see you at Spankys.. Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

looking god thinks i will pop in and say hello,, any discount for being pat addict???? lol :001_Thank_You5:

looking god thinks i will pop in and say hello,, any discount for being pat addict???? lol :001_Thank_You5:

Just ask for me when you come by Mr. Pattaya addict... Best, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure you're exactly the type of customer Marc wants in his bar. :02:

We have been rockin in Spankys have a lot of new girls so come by and check us out! All the best, and hope to see you in Nana Plaza... Marc

That was the bar before I bought it.. Much better now! That stage has become a shower! I will get some new video up.. The website is www.spankysbkk.com its not a great website.. Next week the new site will be up with much more info and updated pics! Marc

i was in the OLD club (the one in the video) about 16 months ago and at the time it wasn't the best. i remember the shower show. anyway, Marc put inside some big boobed silicon girls and you will make me happy! :D april is coming and i will strike Thailand again for 1 month :D and why not the Spanky??? :D only one thing is really important in my opionion: FUNNY GIRLS. too many club, expecialy in BKK, are full of not funny girls. Having them in your club could make the difference! enjoy :D

We have been rockin in Spankys have a lot of new girls so come by and check us out! All the best, and hope to see you in Nana Plaza... Marc

comeing over in feb staying first 3 nights suk soi 3 so will pop in to see what it is like maybe have a beer with you if you around mate.

i was in the OLD club (the one in the video) about 16 months ago and at the time it wasn't the best. i remember the shower show. anyway, Marc put inside some big boobed silicon girls and you will make me happy! :D april is coming and i will strike Thailand again for 1 month :D and why not the Spanky??? :D only one thing is really important in my opionion: FUNNY GIRLS. too many club, expecialy in BKK, are full of not funny girls. Having them in your club could make the difference! enjoy :D

You will find a lot of hot girls that are funny and are all about having fun.. Thats how we do it at Spankys :-) The old club was before I owned it alot has changed my friend.. Look forward to seeing you at Spankys! All the best, Marc

comeing over in feb staying first 3 nights suk soi 3 so will pop in to see what it is like maybe have a beer with you if you around mate.

See you in Feb man! Just ask for me.. All the best, Marc

Hi Mark...is Wan (service girl) still working for ya?

I'm coming back in Feb, and would love to see her again =)

Light travels faster than sound...that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Yes she is still there! I will let her know lord bisquick is coming :-) See ya soon man.. Marc

Cool...thanks for replying!

Actually, she would know me as "Soupy"...tell her i owe her a few shots of tequila =)

Light travels faster than sound...that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Actually, she would know me as "Soupy"...tell her i owe her a few shots of tequila =)

OK man done! See you soon and all the best! Marc

Happy New Year to all... Thanks for the support and letting me know what happens I want my bars to be the best they can be! Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We have gotten a lot of new girls after the new year passed were up to over 70 now hope to see you in Spankys! All the best, Marc

POWER TO THE FORUM!!!

I will definitely come in for a drink in a weeks time, sounds like a great agogo...

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Spanky's would have to have the best GO-GO web site in Thailand . .....I understand it's tough and time consuming to keep a site up to date and interesting but what they have put together there goes a long way towards having me think I've got to stop by and check it out.......should be more of it :GoldenSmile1:

Spanky's would have to have the best GO-GO web site in Thailand . .....I understand it's tough and time consuming to keep a site up to date and interesting but what they have put together there goes a long way towards having me think I've got to stop by and check it out.......should be more of it :GoldenSmile1:

We paid for a new server yesterday so website should be a lot faster within the next few days the content is also going to be updated weekly... All the best, Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

Look fwd to it man also have to check out DC10 lots of fun girls inside both my bars now! We had a big photo shoot yesterday by the pool will be some great pics on the website prob today.. www.spankysbkk.com

Marc

spanky\'s10.jpg

I'm sure you're exactly the type of customer Marc wants in his bar. :02:

It would be good to see him attempt it.

I would gladly take many photos of him getting the living shit kicked out of him by 5 or 6 thai guys.

All jokes aside Marc, I visit Spankys on every trip to Thailand and I love the place.

And rest assured when I arrive at hotel on the 27th at about 10pm, after a shower, I will be heading straight down to Nana and Spankys will be the first Go Go I walk into.

I just hope the gorgeous Puddle is still there....

Keep up the good work.

I'm another Spankys fan, nice line-up whenever I've popped in. Never looked at the website until just now, good job. I find height a useful stat when looking through the dancers on sites like that, helps to bring some proportion to the inagination. Keep up the good work...

Hi Marc, there has been lotsa discussions and opposing opinions regarding whether girls in gogo bars get tested for STD's.

Does Spanky's have the girls tested for STD's? If so, how often?

thanks