IGNORED

Amethyst Hotel - a Lottellee Winna Review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Been here a couple of nights and enjoying my stay so far. Have the junior executive and get a bit of low noise from boomerang but not enough to prevent sleep.

Staff seem very courteous, doorman opens the door when coming or going etc. seems to be a mix of ethnicity guests wise

Didnt go for the breakfast option so can't comment on that, wandered in with a girl first night and no one stopped to ask for I'd. Elevator to rooms requires keycard so would need to go down to lobby to pickup guests.

Rooftop pool could do with more shade for my tastes as I suffer in this heat

IMG20240504120232.jpg

IMG20240502144543.jpg

IMG20240502151844.jpg

IMG20240502151902.jpg

IMG20240502152010.jpg

• Like 6

17 hours ago, david_vr said:

Been here a couple of nights and enjoying my stay so far. Have the junior executive and get a bit of low noise from boomerang but not enough to prevent sleep.

Staff seem very courteous, doorman opens the door when coming or going etc. seems to be a mix of ethnicity guests wise

Didnt go for the breakfast option so can't comment on that, wandered in with a girl first night and no one stopped to ask for I'd. Elevator to rooms requires keycard so would need to go down to lobby to pickup guests.

Rooftop pool could do with more shade for my tastes as I suffer in this heat

Nice. hope you are enjoying your trip.

noise from boomerang- what floor are you on? is it preferential to get a higher up floor at this hotel or no

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CaribbeanDelight said:

From your balcony photo it seems we stayed in the same room, 421?

Close 321 😆

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jah808s said:

Nice. hope you are enjoying your trip.

noise from boomerang- what floor are you on? is it preferential to get a higher up floor at this hotel or no

On the third floor so pretty low down, 8 floors in total (8th being rooftop pool). Noise really hasn't been that bad and not stopped me sleeping as they seem to wrap up around 1 (at least compared to tree town and their 4am close)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, david_vr said:

Close 321 😆

I was 621 for 4 days In a room that I have no recollection of booking and no email confirming my booking.

I do have an official that I know I have made for 10 days In August that I got for only B24000

Edited by Ptquad

On 24/02/2023 at 01:09, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

[snip]

Rooms - The room design is ultra modern and fresh - reasonably spacious too at 28 sqm. The room has no closet as such, but a hanging rail and drawers for socks and stuff. There is also a safe, glass fronted refrigerator and flat screen smart television. There also was enough power outlets to charge my devices. The rooms are opened by electronic cards and the key needs to be placed into the holder in your room to power the electricity. My room had a tiny balcony whose only use is for drying swimming stuff). The room featured a nice view across the city. The king bed was large and comfy enough to sleep on. The AC worked well, and the toilet, bathroom and shower room are modern and well designed. Room tip - while the standard king rooms are fine I had a look at the mini suite rooms and I might choose that in the future.

Just a couple of minor comments - The balcony and closet is going to be dependent on the room type booked. I'm in a  junior executive and it has your traditional hotel closet with rail which is also where the safe resides. Likewise the balcony comes with a couple of chairs and a (admiitedly very small) table.

• Thanks 1

Actually just checking I've got an executive room rather than the junior executive. Main difference going by the pictures above from @david_vris that there is a solid wall behind the bed, a bigger room with a sofa and coffee table and a different layout in the bathoom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...