IGNORED

Edward Sweeney Appreciation Thread

Captain Cockblock

I've met him a few times.  Just saw him a couple days ago in Udon Thani and he was nice as always.  Said his next book is coming out soon or may be out by now.

4 hours ago, doug said:

I've met him a few times.  Just saw him a couple days ago in Udon Thani and he was nice as always.  Said his next book is coming out soon or may be out by now.

Did you read the first one? I am almost tempted to read it.

I've got a sneaky sneaky feeling that people who don't already know about this might like it. The great man has a lot more recent videos uploaded on the Live tab on his live channel

He's in an 8,500 Baht apartment in Udon Thani for a month (you work out how much that costs) and uploaded his 2nd book to Amazon, etc. etc

• Confused 1

It seems Eddy is bored from creating travel videos for his travel channel and instead decide to share his wisdom drops to his ardent followers. 

It seems he is spending some time on personal grooming. look like he got his eyebrows done 😍  eye lashes next! 🤩

5 hours ago, randirona said:

It seems Eddy is bored from creating travel videos for his travel channel and instead decide to share his wisdom drops to his ardent followers. 

It seems he is spending some time on personal grooming. look like he got his eyebrows done 😍  eye lashes next! 🤩

Yeh a bit lazy from Eddy putting out the same content as many other Thai based youtubers. Don't bother watching them as he does drone on. Same reason as I don't watch his or practically any other livestream.

Edited by dontpanic
Typo

17 hours ago, dontpanic said:

Yeh a bit lazy from Eddy putting out the same content as many other Thai based youtubers. Don't bother watching them as he does drone on. Same reason as I don't watch his or practically any other livestream.

I agree. He is bringing his live streams ranting and waffling to his travel vlogs. Till last year he was putting some efforts in creating content from his Malaysia/Island trips , This year he has gone full retirement mode with no intention of creating travel vlogs but useless grumpy commentary. It seems he is finding it difficult to retire with no purpose but to drink and rant.

3 minutes ago, randirona said:

I agree. He is bringing his live streams ranting and waffling to his travel vlogs. Till last year he was putting some efforts in creating content from his Malaysia/Island trips , This year he has gone full retirement mode with no intention of creating travel vlogs but useless grumpy commentary. It seems he is finding it difficult to retire with no purpose but to drink and rant.

Should join some of the expats in Pattaya :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/04/2024 at 02:21, randirona said:

Aka barstool wisdom…. Each to their own, but doesn’t do it for me.

Forgot about this thread, probably because he has been putting up some crap over the past few weeks?

These social commentary videos are just copy and paste and he usually repeats himself a lot in them.

Get back to travel Eddy, when he eventually settles down it looks like his channel will go more chat and livestreams so not for me.