Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Edward Sweeney Appreciation Thread

Captain Cockblock

7 hours ago, Captain Cockblock said:

Update 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🍺🍺🍺 Phnom Pehn To Kampot by Road

Eddie is back on the road again, with his razor sharp observations during his travels. The journey is about 4 hours and Eddie informs us that one hour of that is collecting other travellers from their hotels. It looked like a Cambodian crew to me.

Eddy is happy he was the only passenger for a while as he says he doesn’t have any sweaty people people on board yet 😂 Eddy’s journey costs $10 as Eddie has his first bear of the day, some grub, and I feel another food review on the way. 

Eddie in intrepid traveller mode. Looking forward to his next video on Kampot. ( pizza!) :)

Edited by goodie2shoes
  • Like 1

Eddy wishing everyone a happy new year, with his subs up to 45k. 

• Like 1

Respect to the guy, he tells it like it is and doesn’t pretend to be what he’s not. Rare in the genre. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Riveting stuff, absolutely riveting.

Are you Eddie or his agent?

Perhaps these would be more apt thread names harry 🙂😉

The Edward Sweeney guide to Hooters Pattaya.

The Best burger in town as eaten by Edward Sweeney.

The 100th milfs in Pattaya thread, as noticed by Ed Sweeney.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had the entering Thailand new criteria of jab certs and health insurance gone ahead, Eddy’s next vlogs would have been classics.

Eddy on the quest for cheap ale in KL. 

More predictable cliched drivel.

I don't understand fanboys obsession with such yootoobers ?

• Like 3

Eddie imho has kept a child like sense of wonder. For me Eddie personifies the idea, that to become a legend, just be yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our intrepid hero is back on the road again on a five our journey. Eddy has a touch of gout in his foot, nothing a few a few BARES won’t sort. Eddy is as happy as Larry with his new bolt app. 

Edited by Captain Cockblock

I like Eddie.

Don't think he knows how funny he is .

Love his many catchphrases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Eddie is currently ill with the trots. Well ell soon mate 👍 

On 11/02/2023 at 15:32, Captain Cockblock said:

Eddie is currently ill with the trots. Well ell soon mate 👍 

Wow, Ed really looks like 40 miles of bad road. Man do I know that feeling. And the older you get the worst you feel with food poisoning. But I think Ed is a little bit too liberal with the food that he eats and he does eat a lot, so he’s bound to get something as he says 

Edited by slashlarue
  • Like 1

He is the  one of 2 vloggers i bother to watch the Irish kid is the other 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Ed is a good guy for sure. Not everyones cup of tea, but who is? I enjoy his personality and also his interesting poetry.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Let’s just say Ed is not a happy bunny… 🙈

He's so mad he forgot his vest should be under his shirt !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...

Eddy is back and posted a vid from a quiet country lane where he nearly got run over several times by card. Anyway if you want to save ten minutes of repetition he is retiring in 2024 to Thailand. He doesn't know exactly when where or how but it will be next year some time. He is also off the drink for the past few months, now if only he could get the diet sorted.

He has been live streaming on his other channel which I have blocked so this may not be news to some dedicated followers. If Eddy's recent travels are anything to go buy this could be a sh1t show. My advice, get a visa agent but I think he is a bit tight for that.

Edited by dontpanic
Typo

21 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

Eddy is back and posted a vid from a quiet country lane where he nearly got run over several times by card. Anyway if you want to save ten minutes of repetition he is retiring in 2024 to Thailand. He doesn't know exactly when where or how but it will be next year some time. He is also off the drink for the past few months, now if only he could get the diet sorted.

He has been live streaming on his other channel which I have blocked so this may not be news to some dedicated followers. If Eddy's recent travels are anything to go buy this could be a sh1t show. My advice, get a visa agent but I think he is a bit tight for that.

Last time I watched Eddy which was months ago stopped watching as he was just moaning all the time stated he was done with SEA 555

I can't help but like Steady Eddie. Seems like a nice bloke.

• Like 3