IGNORED

Edward Sweeney Appreciation Thread

Captain Cockblock

I’ve decided to start a thread on one of my favourite YouTubers, Steady Eddy and I hope this thread keeps ‘on target’ in appreciating Eddy’s travels and encounters. For those who watch Eddy’s videos he is also a bit of a poet as well. To kick off this thread, I’ve included Eddie playing out his alter ego as Geoff Rake (private investigator)  

My all time favourite Eddy video was the classic 55 minute epic from almost a year ago, where he turns up at the airport with what looks like a tea towel or a used pair of panties around his mouth 

The video is called from here to Bangkok, perhaps from here to eternity would have been a more apt name. 

Straight talking guy, one of the very few who I don't refer to as e-beggars. Doesn't chase superchats or memberships either.  Chaeers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He seems like a decent bloke but despite hours and hours of video, hasn't actually broadcast anything new since 2019.

"Luvli, luvli meal, 240 baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaht, includin ber, ey tink zats greys value"

Is pretty much his content of the last few years. 

Can't comment on his live streams. For me, if you're watching him stream live for 1.5-2 hours at a time, you have a real problem. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I’n one of his latest outings, Eddy gets followed home by a ladyboy ....the drama !!

Edited by Captain Cockblock

I love a bit of Ed, top bloke :)

Edited by Call me Alfie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The idiosyncrasies of a food review by Edward Sweeney.

* Eddy usually eats in the establishment first a few times before he films the review. He gets to know the lovely lovely ladies first.

* French fries will always accompany any, sorry all of Eddy’s dishes. 

*  Cheap ale is a must, the 50 cent beer he’s been drinking in Cambodia makes him happy as Larry.

* next up is the close up of him chomping his food with a look of delight, with nose hair in public view.

* You will get the damn good value line after Eddy has had a fart, a burp and the passing of more gastric wind.

* Last but not least is the Steady Eddy seal of approval, and if he’s not too hung over during the editing, he will provide text to remind you how much it all costs.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Captain Cockblock said:

* Eddy usually eats in the establishment first a few times before he films the review. He gets to know the lovely lovely ladies first.

*  Cheap ale is a must, the 50 cent beer he’s been drinking in Cambodia makes him happy as Larry.

* next up is the close up of him chomping his food with a look of delight, with nose hair in public view.

* You will get the damn good value line after Eddy has had a fart, a burp and the passing of more gastric wind.

* Last but not least is the Steady Eddy seal of approval, and if he’s not too hung over during the editing, he will provide text to remind you how much it all costs.

Might be why he keeps getting quoted crazy numbers by the ladies in phnom penh😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jim lahey said:

Might be why he keeps getting quoted crazy numbers by the ladies in phnom penh😂

200 dollars per pop, definitely doesn’t get the Steady Eddy seal of approval.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Captain Cockblock said:

200 dollars per pop, definitely doesn’t get the Steady Eddy seal of approval.

He can buy 400 happy hour glasses of Angkor for that.

• Haha 1

I used to like his videos.  However, I notice he seems to be complaining more and more about stuff lately.  Latest one in PP he's drunk and rambling on and on about losing his turn with some bargirl.  

image.gif.8a338f8312287ef4da5824c722ad5741.gif

Edited by Kale

19 minutes ago, Kale said:

I notice he seems to be complaining more and more about stuff lately

Are you from the UK?  If not, you may not realise it, but we are all like that......with me being originally from the Midlands, I find him annoyingly positive and happy about everything.

3 hours ago, Kale said:

I used to like his videos.  However, I notice he seems to be complaining more and more about stuff lately.  Latest one in PP he's drunk and rambling on and on about losing his turn with some bargirl.  

I thought that Livestream was hilarious personally what with that girl literally hanging around him trying to give him massages while staring at herself on camera .

I have a sneaky sneaky suspicion he really enjoyed it :LMFO:

• Thanks 1

I just watched his live stream with some American vlogger. He was sitting outside with him and another bloke from England. The American was an absolute idiot I hate to say and was extremely obnoxious. I don’t know how Ed was able to sit with this guy for more than 30 seconds but seemed to be enjoying his obnoxious comments. 
Ed seems like a really patient guy.

🚨EDDY UPDTE:  Losing the plot in Phnom Pehn.

Eddie is still ranting and raving about losing the duel of the old farts for the honour of the 24 year old damsel in distress.

On his previous livestream video here were the key points;

* Eddie lost the dual of old farts to the highest bidder.

* Eddie bought five ribs for 5 Dollars and moaned about it , but didn’t flinch buying the lovely lovely lady a 4 dollar LD.

* Eddie is wearing smarter shirts these days.

* Ertha Kit wanted Eddy in the flesh.

• Like 3

does Eddie realise there are hostess bars on other streets than 136? He needs to get up to 118 and 104st's where there is less customers

6 minutes ago, jim lahey said:

does Eddie realise there are hostess bars on other streets than 136? Maybe he drunk too many 50 cent beers during the day and cant work out how to use pass app. He needs to get up to 118 and 104 streets where there is less customers

• Haha 1

Wishing everyone A lovely lovely Christmas, and a damn good new Year. Wishing a Lora Lora good stuff to come to you all in the future.

Chaaaaars 👍🏻🍺🍺🍺🍺

On 23/12/2022 at 20:15, Captain Cockblock said:

What about the chest hairs that burst out over the collar of his t shirts?! lol - I like Ed - Though, only watch him now and again these days

• Thanks 1

🚨Eddy Update:  🇰🇭 🇬🇧🍺🍺🍺Great Food Phnom Pehn 

A fun packed bumper episode of many restaurants, spicy frog and of course cheap ale. (Hic)

• Thanks 1

Update 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🍺🍺🍺 Phnom Pehn To Kampot by Road

Eddie is back on the road again, with his razor sharp observations during his travels. The journey is about 4 hours and Eddie informs us that one hour of that is collecting other travellers from their hotels. It looked like a Cambodian crew to me.

Eddy is happy he was the only passenger for a while as he says he doesn’t have any sweaty people people on board yet 😂 Eddy’s journey costs $10 as Eddie has his first bear of the day, some grub, and I feel another food review on the way. 

• Thanks 1