IGNORED

Android Box and IPTV Package

Khun Ron

With a real PC, not an Apple product (?), Wizz TV works very well on the laptop or PC or even Tablet.

With the many IPTV's out there, why does everyone obsess over Wizz TV? Quite a few of them offer a free 24 hour trial, so you can try before you commit. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

With the many IPTV's out there, why does everyone obsess over Wizz TV? Quite a few of them offer a free 24 hour trial, so you can try before you commit. 

Yes there are many IPTV providers out there, and a high percentage of them are crap.

I personally recommend Wizz TV, because in the last 10 years I've tried a lot of the crap ones, and Wizz TV is the best service I've used by far.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Klaus Sauer said:

With a real PC, not an Apple product (?), Wizz TV works very well on the laptop or PC or even Tablet.

or even an old (> 5 years) Android Box & an new(ish) Android TV Box... 

• Like 1

I have crap internet so I don't expect 4k with no buffering. I use Footmadstreams at 1080p and have will have buffering depending on time of day and channel selected.

I accept its limitations for the price, and with so many feeds I usually find the sporting event I want without issue. 

I really don't imagine any service at this point is flawless so I go for price 

YRMV 

• Like 3

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

13 hours ago, Farangkie said:

Yes there are many IPTV providers out there, and a high percentage of them are crap.

I personally recommend Wizz TV, because in the last 10 years I've tried a lot of the crap ones, and Wizz TV is the best service I've used by far.

From the reviews I hear Wizz is great for Brit tv, for other countries not so much. But since they don't offer a free trial like so many others, I'll never find out.

43 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

From the reviews I hear Wizz is great for Brit tv, for other countries not so much. But since they don't offer a free trial like so many others, I'll never find out.

I have had Wizz tv for several years as do friends who come from America and Britain. All channels that I and they need are on Wizz tv. It is a great service and covers pretty much all countries channels. Sports, movies and tv shows etc. are all covered. Would not be without this service as it is superb.

• Like 3

On 07/01/2024 at 13:44, Farangkie said:

Wizz won't work on Apple TV, and there's no work around.

Yes. Found that out after I bought it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I ask? What tv would you recommend to download the wizz app? I’m using a fire stick at the moment and it’s great but looking to upgrade my tv, or, get an android box when I’m over in Thailand in 2 weeks.

Many thanks in advance 

13 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

Can I ask? What tv would you recommend to download the wizz app? I’m using a fire stick at the moment and it’s great but looking to upgrade my tv, or, get an android box when I’m over in Thailand in 2 weeks.

Many thanks in advance 

Sony, Hisense and TCL have Android as their built in operation system. So you can download Wizz directly on the the TV.

But if you found a bargain price on a Samsung or an LG, you can get a very good Android box for around 2K.

Edited by Farangkie

Is this Wizz TV an app same as we get in the UK to download on a Firestick?? As I’ve an app where get all the TV Movies and sports downloaded onto my Firestick 4k. So was thinking of bringing the Firestick with me to use in Thailand. 

All you need is a HDMI port on your smart TV??

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

22 minutes ago, stickyfingers said:

Is this Wizz TV an app same as we get in the UK to download on a Firestick?? As I’ve an app where get all the TV Movies and sports downloaded onto my Firestick 4k. So was thinking of bringing the Firestick with me to use in Thailand. 

All you need is a HDMI port on your smart TV??

Yes mate I’ve a fire stick, and downloaded on my iPhone and iPad but I’m looking at upgrading from an 8 year tv to a new one read somewhere you can download direct if you have google play? I’m a dinosaur need help 

16 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

Yes mate I’ve a fire stick, and downloaded on my iPhone and iPad but I’m looking at upgrading from an 8 year tv to a new one read somewhere you can download direct if you have google play? I’m a dinosaur need help 

Google Play and Android TV are two different things, you can't download the Wizz app from Google Play.

For Wizz to work you'll need either an Android box, or a TV that has Android TV as it's operating system, or a Firestick.

Edited by Farangkie
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Farangkie said:

Google Play and Android TV are two different things, you can't download the Wizz app from Google Play.

For Wizz to work you'll need either an Android box, or a TV that has Android TV as it's operating system, or a Firestick.

Thanks for the info here mate!!
Obviously need good fast WiFi  too and a modern Smart TV 4k as seem to be coming down in price nowadays. 

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

1 minute ago, stickyfingers said:

Obviously need good fast WiFi  too and a modern Smart TV 4k as seem to be coming down in price nowadays. 

Yes fast Wi Fi is kind of essential to stream Wizz or any IPTV service.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Farangkie said:

Yes fast Wi Fi is kind of essential to stream Wizz or any IPTV service.

My router is next to the TV so I have my Android box & TV connected via a network (CAT 6) cable but when 3BB went down I've streamed WizzTV using a hotspot from my mobile which (IIRC) runs at a maximum of approx. 150mb down & 50mb up.  

I used to run my old Android Box (Kodi, CinemaHD etc...) on 20mb down & 10mb up, some buffering during Live events (Football etc...) but not normally a problem if you're watching TV shows / movies. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Curious if you actually need a smart tv or just a tv with a hdmi port and a fast streaming cord?  Funny enough I stay at a lot of hotels and unless you are staying at 5 star type places there still are quite a few that do not have smart tvs.  The set up I use just requires hdmi port.  The better the wifi signal is the better it works, but there can be quite a bit of variability in this and it still seems to work.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ronthebrummie said:

Anything with Android TV. Even if the website claims, use it on your Apple TV. they're lying. Not working at all. That's why I will get another service, after my subscription is done.

• 3 months later...

does wizz tv have catch up on all channels 

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Wizz TV any reason to pay extra for VPN? I have True Internet. I may try it...

35 minutes ago, mingus said:

Wizz TV any reason to pay extra for VPN? I have True Internet. I may try it...

No need for a VPN with Wizz TV.

• Like 3

Does Wizz tv have any playback options on all channels

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

2 hours ago, Shamrock71 said:

Do you need the 4K version of the fire stick ?   For wizz tv or IPTV stuff ?

I have two Fire Sticks one I leave in my condo the other I travel with so I don't have to keep plugging them in and unplugging them when I want to go. They are both 4K but not the latest 4K Maxx and they both work perfectly no issues whatsoever. I have taken mine all over southeast Asia Cambodia Vietnam Philippines all over Thailand it's worked perfectly

• Like 3

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

The 4k ones are double the price of the standard ones, so I'm reluctant to pay that if I don't need it. I've no idea what 4k means anyway. Is it about picture quality ?