IGNORED

Android Box and IPTV Package

Khun Ron

On 14/03/2023 at 13:17, Farangkie said:

Yes you can load Wizz TV to a Firestick.

https://www.wizztv.co.uk/setup-guide

There is a truly impressive list of channels listed on wizztv. Very reasonable prices too. I'm very apprehensive about paying with my debit card though. Is it safe to do so? Are there any other ways of paying? 

22 minutes ago, wadman said:

There is a truly impressive list of channels listed on wizztv. Very reasonable prices too. I'm very apprehensive about paying with my debit card though. Is it safe to do so? Are there any other ways of paying? 

I did, no issues. Don't think there's another payment method. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wadman said:

Iv'e paid for 2 subscriptions in the last 2 years with my debit card, with no problems at all.

Edited by Farangkie
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, frantick said:

I did, no issues. Don't think there's another payment method. 

1 hour ago, Farangkie said:

Iv'e paid for 2 subscriptions in the last 2 years with my debit card, with no problems at all.

Ok, after looking into it some more it seems that you don't pay wizztv directly. You pay stripe.com which is a payment processing company similar to PayPal, say. 

So your debit card info doesn't go to wizztv, it goes to stripe.com. I honestly wouldn't trust wizztv to not clean out my bank account some day. 

Stripe.com seems like a legit platform. Merchants (like wizztv) can even insure their accounts by FDIC. Stripe seems to have passed a number of government and financial institutions checks. 

12 hours ago, wadman said:

Ok, after looking into it some more it seems that you don't pay wizztv directly. You pay stripe.com which is a payment processing company similar to PayPal, say. 

So your debit card info doesn't go to wizztv, it goes to stripe.com. I honestly wouldn't trust wizztv to not clean out my bank account some day. 

Stripe.com seems like a legit platform. Merchants (like wizztv) can even insure their accounts by FDIC. Stripe seems to have passed a number of government and financial institutions checks. 

My payment went to something like “Kitchen.co.Uk” but no concerns about them cleaning out my bank account (unless they’ve found a way to get my PIN number & cloned my phone for the OTP they’d need). 

Edited by Just Browsing

4 hours ago, Just Browsing said:

My payment went to something like “Kitchen.co.Uk” but no concerns about them cleaning out my bank account (unless they’ve found a way to get my PIN number & cloned my phone for the OTP they’d need). 

Wizztv is registered as kitchen.co.uk with stripe.com (the payment processing company). My guess is they didn't want to register as wizztv, as that's a shady business at best, stripe.com might not accept it. 

If you go to the kitchen.co.uk website, it's a half baked website that's obviously just a front. 

• Thanks 1

On 06/09/2023 at 09:30, wannagetback said:

Interested in USA TV. Is there any way to use a Roku, possibly with VPN to get USA TV?

Thanks

I use a firestick to get all US tv no vpn.   $60/usd/year

On 06/09/2023 at 23:58, WhiteThai said:

I use a firestick to get all US tv no vpn.   $60/usd/year

I am thinking of getting a firestick for my next trip.  What is the name of the app and service you are using?

Edited by Kale

6 hours ago, Kale said:

I am thinking of getting a firestick for my next trip.  What is the name of the app and service you are using?

https://iptvload.com/

Get the TiviMate IPTV Player from google first, cost around 8usd/year. worth every penny.

Two sellers right now in Tucom.  Yes, you can get a good android box on Lazada for about 1000bt and they sell the same one for 2000bt (loaded).

I can't seem to load the same software they have so, 1000bt extra seems to be worth it.

I found about Wizz on my last trip in Feb, was very apprehensive about paying via debit card, what can go wrong? You loose £70, so went ahead and paid.

Half an hour later ID and password via email, logged in, and boom, great service now and again a bit of buffering but just change to another channel.

I`m very pleased with the system, but quick question i`m logged on to the EU server will it work when i`m back in Thailand or do I switch to the Asia server?

1 hour ago, ronthebrummie said:

I found about Wizz on my last trip in Feb, was very apprehensive about paying via debit card, what can go wrong? You loose £70, so went ahead and paid.

Half an hour later ID and password via email, logged in, and boom, great service now and again a bit of buffering but just change to another channel.

I`m very pleased with the system, but quick question i`m logged on to the EU server will it work when i`m back in Thailand or do I switch to the Asia server?

Yes you should log into the Asia server when in Thailand, and regarding buffering with Wizz. That can be caused if you have a VPN running on your Android box, when the VPN is turned off, that normally fixes the buffering.

Edited by Farangkie
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Farangkie said:

That can be caused if you have a VPN running on your Android box, when the VPN is turned off, that normally fixes the buffering

I’m using a fire stick wizz supply the system with a built in vpn?

On 08/09/2023 at 19:44, WhiteThai said:

https://iptvload.com/

Get the TiviMate IPTV Player from google first, cost around 8usd/year. worth every penny.

I will check that out thanks.  According to their website the 12 month plan comes out to $5usd/month.  6 months plan comes out to $8usd/month.

Edited by Kale

I've had Wizz for a while, and it's great for normal live tv 9r movies.

However, if I try watching live US sports (NFL, NBA), the buffering makes watching almost impossible.  The service keeps giving the same advice (clear cache, reboot, etc.) and then they blame my internet is (I have 500gb up/down).  I've also tried switching servers.

Any thoughts from anyone? 

5 hours ago, basket case said:

However, if I try watching live US sports (NFL, NBA), the buffering makes watching almost impossible.  The service keeps giving the same advice (clear cache, reboot, etc.) and then they blame my internet is (I have 500gb up/down).  I've also tried switching servers.

Are you using 5G? 

48 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Are you using 5G? 

I'm using a 3bb fiber optic internet connection.  Much faster and more stable than 5G from AIS or DTAC or True

6 hours ago, basket case said:

Do you connect to the Asia or US Server?  Maybe try connecting to the other one (or even the EU one if that doesn't help). 

1 hour ago, Just Browsing said:

Do you connect to the Asia or US Server?  Maybe try connecting to the other one (or even the EU one if that doesn't help). 

I've tried all the servers.  US and Europe are easily the worst.  The Asian server is still awful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, basket case said:

I'm using a 3bb fiber optic internet connection.  Much faster and more stable than 5G from AIS or DTAC or True

I use 3bb as well. There's 2 wi-fi options, 2.4g (which is default) or 5G. Check your network to see which one your using. 

12 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

I use 3bb as well. There's 2 wi-fi options, 2.4g (which is default) or 5G. Check your network to see which one your using. 

Even better, use a network cable & disable Wifi on the device.  

14 minutes ago, Just Browsing said:

Even better, use a network cable & disable Wifi on the device.  

5G is actually faster than a cable. 

Edited by WhiteThai

45 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

5G is actually faster than a cable. 

Speed will always be limited by how fast the content can be streamed to your device not between your Device & the TV so whilst theoretically 5G has a faster maximum data rate, a Cat6 (1Gbps) network cable should give you a much more reliable/consistent throughput between Device & TV. 

9 hours ago, basket case said:

If you can watch live TV or movies without buffering, and it buffers like crazy when you try to watch popular events, then the answer is quite clear (assuming you use the same resolutions: 1080p, 1440, 4k, etc}). It's not your internet connection. 

10 hours ago, basket case said:

I watch live US sports from this app on my phone and smart TV. Screenshot of sports available and one that shows links available.

Been using this almost 2 years.

Absolutely free!

Screenshot_20230911-072911_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20230911-072948.jpg

Screenshot_20230911-073002.jpg

Edited by Rocketboy