IGNORED

Maxx Central Serviced Apartments

MintyCock

Wow

Started to read this tread and thought this place could be an option, but soon realized this was the apartment block from Hell.

Maybe someone could name and shame the guy since he is involved in other building projects.

Wow

Started to read this tread and thought this place could be an option, but soon realized this was the apartment block from Hell.

Maybe someone could name and shame the guy since he is involved in other building projects.

German Guy Ralph Hubert i think thats the surname. He also has/runs Maxxx Place around the corner, the cheap guest house.I have a feeling he will not be developing anymore. but be aware as he has already come up with some scam of investment with him.

Also for all those thinking buying there, you should know the following

-Building was built with plans that it is a hotel so infact he can not sell any rooms.

- Now that he has sold, he can not issue any paperwork and has not issued any to buyers for almost 1 year.Hence some may have noticed a wall being built on one side of the building blocking the balcony's

In theory this is being done so the city hall inspector will approve the change of plan that it is now a condo with rooms for sale and wall will be taken down. In theory its easy, in reality if inspector was to visit every month or some unhappy tenant will call city hall on monthly basis-this wall will never come down and Mr Ralph would be bankrupt within few months.

For all those waiting for a pool-i think you will be waiting for a very very long time, because once again the original plans with which the building was built is very different to the actual and the only way to approve pool construction would be to again make changes-for which i doubt he has any money by now.

PS. Read the notice in the building"plans for pool construction have been submitted to city hall and awaiting approval" meaning pool was never approved prior to building, how much will it cost and what changes will it take to make one now?!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Why no pics as yet! big conspiracy i think.... :) I need something like this for my 3+ month stay in July

Sweet... I'm now a warrior :Macarena:

Many people take reviews of past experiences by others into account when buying something, renting a place or picking a holiday destination. If you prefer to find out everything on your own, then completely ignore negative and presumably positive reviews by others. I would think the fact that a number of trusted members have had a poor experience and detailed specifics about these experiences would be enough for many to think again, but apparently, not you. Good luck - you will need it.

For others, here are some photos of the new wall they put up outside the south side of the building - outside the balcony. You can see I now have some sweet views from my living and bedrooms. And I did post a photo of their "no fault" parking sign a while back.

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

Clearly you can not read or click on links, i think its a perfect place for you and you SHOULD stay there!the longer you stay the better it would be be!

I also suggest you ask for my room-YOU WILL LOVE IT!room 506 and do not forget to rent or buy a car or motorcycle and make sure you park it in the garage to be safe!

Many people take reviews of past experiences by others into account when buying something, renting a place or picking a holiday destination. If you prefer to find out everything on your own, then completely ignore negative and presumably positive reviews by others. I would think the fact that a number of trusted members have had a poor experience and detailed specifics about these experiences would be enough for many to think again, but apparently, not you. Good luck - you will need it.

For others, here are some photos of the new wall they put up outside the south side of the building - outside the balcony. You can see I now have some sweet views from my living and bedrooms. And I did post a photo of their "no fault" parking sign a while back.

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

LOL I was reading the first few pages and kinda skimmed the rest and by doing so I missed the negatives of peoples stays... I still have plenty of options open... geez... :)

LOL I was reading the first few pages and kinda skimmed the rest and by doing so I missed the negatives of peoples stays... I still have plenty of options open... geez... :Banghead2:

Perfect candidate to run for a government position in Thailand, first speak-then think!

You read a few pages then kinda skimmed the rest, then kinda skimmed the last 2 pages with latest developments yet decided to post and express your opinion without even bothering to read last few posts!

do you know how to tie up a shoe lace or still need help with that?

wow wtf on that wall?!?!?!?!? so they put that up to get it passed inspection so it can be a condo...then they can keep on selling it...but after inspection they will take down the wall, but if tenants complain that trick still won't work and Ralph will be bankrupted? wow wtf that's so wrong

so the building's original plan was a hotel..and they weren't suppose to sell it eh? so what happens to the condo ownders then? if Ralph's plan doesn't go through....

Very noisy INTERNET never works garage floods regularly i would avoid this place.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

wow wtf on that wall?!?!?!?!? so they put that up to get it passed inspection so it can be a condo...then they can keep on selling it...but after inspection they will take down the wall, but if tenants complain that trick still won't work and Ralph will be bankrupted? wow wtf that's so wrong

so the building's original plan was a hotel..and they weren't suppose to sell it eh? so what happens to the condo ownders then? if Ralph's plan doesn't go through....

Well in a nutshell, people who have paid would have to sue to get their money back. I presume if it ever came to that, the owner who live in Thailand may get the money back and all others (more then 50%) would pretty much either own it without any paper work and unable to sell it or just lose the money.

Or he could also turn it into like "an investment"so you will continue to get rent from the rooms, you just could never sell it

But all this is just a guess! just like everything else is dodgy in that building. Just another reason not to buy in Thailand because simply its like a gamble and you never know what could turn out from it! :FunnyPost1:

One thing to make matters worse, for people like el_jefe, whose balcony and windows have been blocked, no compensation has been offered at all. So he is expected to keep paying rent same as usual for half blocked/black room. I am sure it will also get hot now, so tenants would need to have the aircon and the lights on for most of the time-which means double the electric bill which is already charged at double the rate. Condo charges 7 baht per unit when the actual government rate is 3-4 baht, so the scum bag RALPH continues to make even more money while tenants suffer!and once again, in theory the wall is to be taken down once inspector approves the plans which could take months(unless of course he/she has some incentive to come more faster and i say a large incentive with few 000) and again providing no one contacts city hall again once the wall is down.

Perfect candidate to run for a government position in Thailand, first speak-then think!

You read a few pages then kinda skimmed the rest, then kinda skimmed the last 2 pages with latest developments yet decided to post and express your opinion without even bothering to read last few posts!

do you know how to tie up a shoe lace or still need help with that?

WOW... LOL :GrinNod1:

Very noisy INTERNET never works garage floods regularly i would avoid this place.

What's noisy internet? Never heard of noisy internet before

I will point out the down side to these apartments IMO.

Far back & some way from the beach.

No pool.

Thai Karaoke bar near that screams some nights.

Booking by way of email is not very good service.

That said rooms very nice.

I will point out the down side to these apartments IMO.

Far back & some way from the beach.

No pool.

Thai Karaoke bar near that screams some nights.

Booking by way of email is not very good service.

That said rooms very nice.

You are right, rooms appear very nice. I was also fooled by that. Once you actually live there, you will find that the looks is very deceiving. Everything in fact is cheaply made. Even the LCD TV. TV has a response time of 10 seconds of not more. Which basically means when you want to change channel after pressing the channel you need to wait for 10 or so seconds before it will change, same with sound and other features.

One of BM and my friends was shown a room with DVD player, when he moved in, there was no DVD. He asked to have one-5 months later he is still waiting!

so what's going on with the lawsuits, the one with the car got flooded and the tenant's electric outlet, it caused his tv etc to break

so what's going on with the lawsuits, the one with the car got flooded and the tenant's electric outlet, it caused his tv etc to break

I am the electric problem tenant.

I have moved out without paying bills or rent for almost 2 months.

My lawsuit, is approx 78000 baht less rent and bills, so if i was to win i would get just about under 30 000.

After careful consideration and talks with lawyer, i decided to just move out without paying the rent and bills and pretty much forgetting the rest. Only because going to court may end up taking a few years and costs could be high.What made me decide to forget it was the fact, that even if i win 100% and Ralph either is already bankrupt or simply does not pay, there is no way in Thailand to enforce that, but again to go back to court, so it kind of turns into a nightmare.

With cars, from what i know, some owners are still waiting for their cars to be fixed and hence can not start legal until they get final invoice for the repairs.

There is also a rumor that Ralph has paid out to one owner full costs for the damage. If i was to guess, i be guessing its one of the Thai family's who's car drowned in the last flood.

PS. This was not the first time garage flooded. This did happened before and fire brigade still has the records. Ralph just chose to ignore the first time, knowing that it will happen again.

so I hope this guy is finished and goes back to germany soon

it is a shame that some suckers will, not knowing the info we have here, go and stay there.

people who go to pattaya should all come and share each others experiences in this kinda forums an maybe we get better business owners who do their jobs properly.

Greetz....and there are plenty of accommodation in pattaya which are ok

This has been a great story. The condo starts out looking fantastic and as time goes by, we get the real story. A sincere thanks to the posters for the heads up. I have read posts about Nirun Condos and that looks promising...but I am concerned about safely traveling the sois in the late evening. It was mentioned that there may be a noisy disco nearby, that would be a deal breaker.

I am also considering AC Apartments, price and location are good, but the furnishings are not as nice, but again I am concerned about how noisy the area may be.

Your mentioned that there are plenty of accommodiations that are ok. Could you please tell me here who they are and I will research them.

Thanks for the post and the great info.

so I hope this guy is finished and goes back to germany soon

it is a shame that some suckers will, not knowing the info we have here, go and stay there.

people who go to pattaya should all come and share each others experiences in this kinda forums an maybe we get better business owners who do their jobs properly.

Greetz....and there are plenty of accommodation in pattaya which are ok

The land between Max & Nirun is now being cleared, somebody is using a rather loud chainsaw. When they start building there it will mean more noise for another 2 years.

Edited by gogo dog

The land between Max & Nirun is now being cleared, somebody is using a rather loud chainsaw. When they start building there it will mean more noise for another 2 years.

I think it would also mean-lots of dust and trucks and construction noise will start at 7-8am.

What it also means is that someone else is building new condo, so if you own a room there, you should really be selling ASAP, as clearly it would be harder to rent or sell your condo once there is a brand new one right next door

man so many problems renting/owning a condo in Thailand....I am thinking about getting a condo any tips you guys can give me? what things to watch out for etc....foreigner can own condo right? don't have to go throught a thai wife/gf....how about the shared land in condo? also condo always depreciates right? maybe I will just rent hotel/condo when I am over....but not sure still looking into it....any tips/suggestions guys? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

man so many problems renting/owning a condo in Thailand....I am thinking about getting a condo any tips you guys can give me? what things to watch out for etc....foreigner can own condo right? don't have to go throught a thai wife/gf....how about the shared land in condo? also condo always depreciates right? maybe I will just rent hotel/condo when I am over....but not sure still looking into it....any tips/suggestions guys? thanks

Thanks Guys for this Information !

I was thinking to move in to this place... But after reading. . . Hell NO . . . ,

So what alternetives does we have at the moment here in Pattaya . ., Have a budget of 10k monthly............. 1year lease.....,,

C O L O M B I A 

• 3 weeks later...

so for the guys who have stayed there, I always wanted to try the hot front receptionist, tookie? and the other darker one, Tookie is really hot first time when I was checking out the rooms, I asked how much a night, she paused for a second and said the correct room price then later in a tiny voice she said 3000, but I was staying there so didn't want to touch anyone there, but now I ain't staying there no more so was wondering if anyone try any of the girls there and if they do it. those 2 front receptionist r really hot, really tall and hot, some of the girls working in cafeteria are pretty hot too, so anyone? thanks

so what time does Tookie work there nowadays? need to hit her up when she is alone so it will be easier

Edited by ironfist

Totally agree with Post # 65 - bad management and many problems.

My friend stayed there, no water (they're not connected, use their own water tanks that quickly get empty), toilet full, bad smell in bathroom (they forgot to get the septik tank emptied)!

Sleepless at nights as the nearby Karaoke keep it going to 7 am every morning.

Location could be better, behind 3rd road and far from all the action.

Manager seems very nice but get many complaints and do not follow up at all. One day when I visited my friend there, another customer was in argument with the manager because he had not done anything about a previous complaint.

Agree that the place "look" great, but in this case, nothing is like it seems.

I've seen more reports about this place on other forums as well.

Many better places to stay.

Edited by Expat46

I don't understand how a room goes from 1050 per day to 10,900 per month.

Monthly/daily ratios are all over the place ranging from 10 to 30.

Some places like the security of having long term residents and keep the ratio low to attract them. While other places keep the ratio at 30.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

Many better places to stay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stayed there four months, indeed a lot of problems, especially the noise from the futsal fields and the karaoke and no swimming pool and still not I believe.

You mention : "better places to stay" ? I know the KTK Royal Residence in the same price area, but others ? please let us know these better places.