Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Maxx Central Serviced Apartments

MintyCock

hey it sounds like i need a condo with 3 rooms what i exactly want is 3 different condos / apartments but in same place!!!!

maxx and ktk both have rooms avail for me but any more suggestions along these lines!!! :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Anyone know if any mini marts 7-11 close by here or any fast food or any good places to eat around here!!!

:Help_Wanted: :Help_Wanted: :Help_Wanted:

Yes, small shop right next door & several places to eat but nothing particularly great.

Yes, small shop right next door & several places to eat but nothing particularly great.

Kool thanx for reply

Have u stayed there before does any1 have any pictures

if so what area like is it safe is it far from walking st

and small shop is it 7-11 or family mart if not isit open 24 hours.

Kool thanx for reply

Have u stayed there before does any1 have any pictures

if so what area like is it safe is it far from walking st

and small shop is it 7-11 or family mart if not isit open 24 hours.

Yes, I have stayed there. It's about 2.5Km from Walking Street. A good location if you ride a bike, not very good if you don't. The shop next door is a small Thai shop, can't remember if it was 24/7 but I don't remember it ever being closed. There is a 7-eleven on 3rd road about 200m away.

Yes, I have stayed there. It's about 2.5Km from Walking street. A good location if you ride a bike, not very good if you don't. The shop next door is a small Thai shop, can't remember if it was 24/7 but I don't remember it ever being closed. There is a 7-eleven on 3rd road about 200m away.

hey thanx do u have any pictures

and would u reccmemnded this place?

hey thanx do u have any pictures

and would u reccmemnded this place?

No not recommended. It may be ok for a short stay but I certainly would not stay there for long.

Max Central car park after some rain the previous night.

max.jpg

No not recommended. It may be ok for a short stay but I certainly would not stay there for long.

Max Central car park after some rain the previous night.

post-3633-0-36411800-1293160187.jpg

lol thats a funny pic!!!!

any off rooms??

it's a shit condotel, don't go there, unless they have changed since the last time I have been there, but I doubt it..just read the first few pages of this thread

it's a shit condotel, don't go there, unless they have changed since the last time I have been there, but I doubt it..just read the first few pages of this thread

Damn i was actully planing to stay there!!! had convo wiv the guy aswell!

so any suggestion for same sort off place with internet nice flat screen tv nice room for tht sort off budget because i as reslly concidering this place!!!!

yeah you really don't want to stay there.

try Pattaya Bay Resort, residence garden. they are both more expensive than maxx central. but maxx central the management is just to bad!

Management not very efficient indeed, but the place not really that bad for the price, and most of the time they are full.

They are some critics on K.T.K. too.

Pattaya Bay Resort Standard Rooms (without kitchenette) between 15.000 and 22.000 monthly, and no monthly rates for the rooms with kitchenette.

Edited by TinTin

So Any idea if i should book this place or what!!

i really cant find anything else im bad at finding good finds!!!

i need 2 rooms starting march for 2 months we both willin to pay upto 20k a month but i deally something much cheaper tht is on high end off budget!!!!

help!!! :BB_Fight:

taz no, you going to have dirty towels there, no paper toilet when you move in, bad management, many light bulbs ain't fixed etc etc. it's shit there

A lot of critics, but no one with a real alternative.

I stay there now for 4 months, if I can find better for the price I pay now, or cheaper for what I have now, I will change, in the meantime I will continue to stay there.

Towels and toilet paper are no a big deal for me. I buy toilet paper and bought 2 towels, not that expensive. Sometimes the towels are new ones, sometimes not, but they always come from the laundry, if I don't like the ones I receive, I use mines.

Edited by TinTin

A lot of critics, but no one with a real alternative.

I stay there now for 4 months, if I can find better for the price I pay now, or cheaper for what I have now, I will change, in the meantime I will continue to stay there.

Towels and toilet paper are no a big deal for me. I buy toilet paper and bought 2 towels, not that expensive. Sometimes the towels are new ones, sometimes not, but they always come from the laundry, if I don't like the ones I receive, I use mines.

LOL THNX TIN TIN

hey is it possilbe u can post me some pics off room if thats possible it would be so appriciated

and another silly question!!! Does televisions hav hdmi out ports!!!! im kinda fussy!!!! :Bow:

taz, I don't have any suggestions for 2-3 room condos as I only look for studios for myself,but good luck on your search.When are you looking it for?

Condo nice studio any suggestions would be appriciated mate!! :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Why don't you have a look by yourself, and do you really expect miracles for the price you want to pay.

Hey tintin so you like the place so far for the 4 months time you stayed there? could you tell us what % of the condo is occupied? half? 80%?

also how is the internet, I believe they have wired and wifi? before both were really slow. How is the food in the cafeteria? any good?

Other hotel that I want are full, maybe I will try this hotel again. BTW which rooms are facing the Karaoke place? before I always got the room that's not facing it.