IGNORED

Maxx Central Serviced Apartments

MintyCock

I also thought they were a good bet, after three attempts to contact them by their request form, I decided they were not interested in my business and went elsewhere.

wow 3 people tried to contact them and no reply? what's goin on here??? either they are really busy can't reply...or they got really crappy service....imagine what will happen when you get there...I wonder if I want to even check out the place on my next week to pattaya....anyone got anymore updates?

also tried to contact them with no luck. Seems they cant be bothered answering any email contacts

• 2 weeks later...

They have another place called MAXX PLACE as well where I have stayed 2008 which I liked and was good value imo

Thought I would give this new one a try but also no luck getting replies from emails (to either new or old place).

Business must be booming when you can ignore customers...

• 2 weeks later...

I guess they're responding now. I got a response in 2 days :Laugh1: if I decide to stay here I'll let everyone know how it turns out

This place looks intersting, Im looking to spend a month in patts and Im deciding between here and jomtien. Its nearly 1km away from the beach though bit of a walk. Also do they accept cash on arrival after you put your inital deposit down?

Can anyone give us an update & has stayed at this place? Do they frown upon customers only staying for a few days?

Any info would be greatly appreciated....this place looks good.

I had my friend check it out 2 days ago and she said everything was very nice.

rooms are new and fantastic but they advertise pool and its not finished till december.

it is just too far from the action for me.

seems perfect if you have a longtime lady and transport

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Can anyone give us an update & has stayed at this place? Do they frown upon customers only staying for a few days?

Any info would be greatly appreciated....this place looks good.

Personally checked this place out last week......

For :

Fantastic modern 5 Star Apartment .....never seen one as good as this before

Against :

No Studio Apartments available all full with long term residents

Pool not started

This apartment block is an oasis in a desert of empty land and building rubble.....with a lot of planned building around

Front of building has a lot of noise from all night karaoke bars

Not good place to be alone walking at night

Long way from action....unless you like motorbike taxis or have own transport

Verdict......better places available..remember position position for accommodation......

Sanuk

lots of planned buildings around.....more hotels/condos or?

anybody heard back recently, have sent 3 mails in last week no responce

I dont think you will be getting a response pal, i even spoke to them and asked why they dont reply to emails and they said they would in 2 days ( 2weeks ago).

my friend tells me everything really is as good as the website but the area is the killer for me.I dont wanna be coming home halfcut around there on the back of a bike or walking

• 4 weeks later...

to far away from the action....the appartments look okay but the area is very dirty and i wouldnt like to walk alone in the night time no taxis a couple of motor bike taxis but they were drunk last time i was around there....

anybody heard back recently, have sent 3 mails in last week no responce

The reason why there is no reply is because its fully booked out with long term tenants.

I took the last room :Bravo1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

The reason why there is no reply is because its fully booked out with long term tenants.

I took the last room :hello09:

That makes at least 4 Addicts staying at Maxx Central.

Nice looking apartments but too far from the action

I dont drink and drive , and unfortunately I drink too much when in Pattaya . Must be the hot weather.

I took the last room :68:

the german guy that owns it is supposed to be quite clever, obviously not aas they have not been answering emails since at least it opened. plus anyone with any business sense would at least reply and state they are full at the moment and will make contact should anything become available

I also heard from someone that all the studios were gone but the one bedrooms were still available

the german guy that owns it is supposed to be quite clever, obviously not aas they have not been answering emails since at least it opened. plus anyone with any business sense would at least reply and state they are full at the moment and will make contact should anything become available

I also heard from someone that all the studios were gone but the one bedrooms were still available

IL second that.

I did manage to speak to reception.

They said internet down, im thinking it must be a big problem cos iv had no reply in 2 months.

Like blueboy said it makes no sense to atleast say sorry were full.

I dread to think what kind of cooperation you would get if you had a problem and needed to cancel a booking.

Bad Management.

• 2 weeks later...

I just visited there. The rooms (I loked at the 1 bedroom suite deluxe) was very classy and top of the line. The owner appears to be a nice guy, I had almost given up the thought of even trying to get a apartment there after reading the posts in this thread. It really looks to good to be true, but it was just as good as advertised.

95 percent of the apartments are rented and/or sold (1 condo left for sale according to the owner Ralf), oddly enough the owner in spite of having this information could not give direct answer to my reservation on the spot, promised to call me today but I havent heard from him.

Had a bit of a talk with him and my impression - and also he said this straight out - they are doing so good that they dont have to chase customers, maybe this is the reason behind the bad response people are getting?

But the places interiours are 10 points, not so nice view from the balcony though, and rough neighbourhood close by due to one of my thai-friends there is a thai karaeoke close by in the otherwise not constructed area, so probably not a good idëa to wander home alone late nights without some kind of backup, either people or effective objects...

Sounds like a great manager,

hes doing so well he doesnt have the decency to reply to potential customers!

Sounds like a great manager,

hes doing so well he doesnt have the decency to reply to potential customers!

He appears to me - after a breif 15 minutes talk - that he "doesnt have the time to be a manager" or that he is so pleased with the success of the business unit that he might have forgotten the second rule of business (to make the buyer/consumer eager to come back for more)..

During our talk he said that only one appartment remains to be sold. And as said before, 95 percent is occupied for long time forwards including the rentals.

But thats no excuse what so ever for bad customer responding. Its obvious that the business plan is to expand (as any serious business) and to start new buildings, and there might an problem with the FIRST rule of business occour: Protect your investment.

Disrespecting the persons who are the future target group of next project isnt what the shareholders admire in a manager...

Might also be that he has the classic problem of controlling his staff, the receptionist was everything but interested in the client approaching them, no standing "wai" to put it in small letters...

Sad to have to down talk such a great place, but the place falls in the shadow of the people managing it, and on another note - its not the place that deserves critic, its the bad treatment of the "no-profit-to-expect-because-we-already-have-reached-our-quota"-attitude that obviously more than a few have fallen victims of here.

• 1 month later...

A few weeks ago the garage flooded, to the point where the water was up to my motorbike's handlebars; from my point of view everything was ok as they took my bike to be serviced and returned it the next day good as new. (of course those with cars were probably in a different situation).

You would think their solution would be to ensure this doesn't happen again and just realize that occasional problems are part of business (especially in Thailand). Today I see this sign in the lobby - I think it goes without saying I would tell anyone that asks not to bother renting here let alone buying. Unless the manager wants to explain how a condo on a street with ZERO parking would not itself provide parking. Are they not capable of ensuring the parking is flood free? This is not a way to do business - even in Thailand and even in Pattaya.

ps it goes without saying permits and limits are fine, but no responsibility on their part?

maxxcentral.jpg

wow so horrible....so next time if your bike got damaged again they ain't responsible for it......what about the cars from flood before...did they fix it or how are they working it out with the car owners?