IGNORED

Maxx Central Serviced Apartments

MintyCock

wow so horrible....so next time if your bike got damaged again they ain't responsible for it......what about the cars from flood before...did they fix it or how are they working it out with the car owners?

Rumor has it the building said talk to your car insurance and their car insurance said not my problem and they are now having to sue the building.

The building and apartments look nice but the workmanship just about everywhere is shoddy - including the garage evidently. And this was before everyone was seeing flooding here and beyond that, making a garage flood free is a lot easier than trying to make Pattaya flood free. Maybe they shouldn't have 2 wide UNCOVERED entrance/exits; although I still don't know if some internal leak exacerbated the whole thing.

el_jefe (or other BM in the know) I don't have a car and was considering staying at Maxx Central this year. Any hope of having a swimming pool this year? (other than the flooded car park.) :22600584-Th:

I think the original plan was to have the pool on the north side of the building, in the area that is now taken by the second driveway to the lower level parking garage. I don't think this second exit was in the original plan, as it was added after most construction was completed. It could be that water flowed into the garage from this additional exit and caused the flooding. Have you heard any rumours about why this driveway was added?

Like you wrote, there is not any land for parking, or to build a pool on. Is there any talk of adding a pool on the roof? Do you have access to a pool at the older Maxx Condos?

a Siamese cat of a girl. 
She's the sweetest pet in the world. 

According to a recent note at Maxxcentral the construction of the pool will start soon.

Edited by TinTin

when will the internet there get better?

They say they've upgraded it to something like 8mbs. I got my own a while ago. They do say they're starting the pool, but given that they've rejected Western style accountability (no fault parking lot), I'm not putting much stock in their words. (and I thought I was paying a premium for Western management??).

To be honest, I wonder if their no fault parking lot would hold up in court in the West; given it does rain here and other places manage to keep their garages dry ... Or whether it would hold up here? Glad I don't have a car here.

ps no known access to any pool but i haven't asked. tony's is just a couple of blocks away though.

Edited by el_jefe

There is a big swimming pool at LK Legend Soi Arunothai, I believe for non residents 100 Thb a day.

• 4 weeks later...

stayed here in a 1 bedroom from oct28-nov 4th grate staff 10-15min from walking steet close to Soi6,7 payed 1750 a night 73 meters grate looking girls working at the desk best i have seen working at a hotel pattaya good luck geting a room always booked i happen to get lucky owner hardly ever responds to emails but if you get lucky grate hotel good value only prob its in weird area

stayed here in a 1 bedroom from oct28-nov 4th grate staff 10-15min from walking steet close to soi6,7 payed 1750 a night 73 meters grate looking girls working at the desk best i have seen working at a hotel pattaya good luck geting a room always booked i happen to get lucky owner hardly ever responds to emails but if you get lucky grate hotel good value only prob its in weird area

you are mistaken that is not maxx central

Thanks for checking it out and the extra info Blueboy. I reckon I've found where I am staying on my next trip :P

Would you have to use motorbike taxis everytime you wanted to go to WS or 2nd Rd?

looks a great place,only problem i send numerous emails to make a booking for dec and manager didn,t bother to reply,bad for business.

yes i did stay there you have to use thumb print to get in didnt mean Soi 6 7,8 10-15 min walk and to the lk about 10-15 depending on if your a fat ass im work out at least times a week and the place is 5-10min walk to tonys but to Walking Street you need taxi only 30 baht and a lot of people when your trying to get home dont know this place but good luck getting a5pm but they understand english he is a nice gut the owner but i agree hes should do a better job on his emails and hes hardly ever there hes the only room there if you do you will enjoy it and if he dosent respond to your email call the desk ask the girls when he will be in he is only one doing the bookings so they cant tell you anything about when the rooms will be free just price and if its full day and if its not they still cant book for with him so basicly u need to get in touch with him good luck on your mission

yes i did stay there you have to use thumb print to get in didnt mean soi 6 7,8 10-15 min walk and to the lk about 10-15 depending on if your a fat ass im work out at least times a week and the place is 5-10min walk to tonys but to walking street you need taxi only 30 baht and a lot of people when your trying to get home dont know this place but good luck getting a5pm but they understand english he is a nice gut the owner but i agree hes should do a better job on his emails and hes hardly ever there hes the only room there if you do you will enjoy it and if he dosent respond to your email call the desk ask the girls when he will be in he is only one doing the bookings so they cant tell you anything about when the rooms will be free just price and if its full day and if its not they still cant book for with him so basicly u need to get in touch with him good luck on your mission

So ...to bad was planning a first trip and thought that this would be a good place.

NOOB here.....suggestions for first time trip ?????

$300-- $400 USD for a week to 10 days

Not new to P4P just new to PB.

TIA

Mark

Edited by marko456

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

So ...to bad was planning a first trip and thought that this would be a good place.

NOOB here.....suggestions for first time trip ?????

$300-- $400 USD for a week to 10 days

Not new to P4P just new to PB.

TIA

Mark

If your a newbie and especially if you've never been to Pattaya before, you should not stay here. As a newbie, the bets location for you would be on Walking Street or anywhere along Beach Rd or Second Rd. There are plenty of hotels that fit that bill.

Pattaya Bay Resort is ideal but they have very high occupancy rates.

• 2 weeks later...

I been living here for over 4 months and here is a low down for you.

Not sure if its only my room or other rooms also, but i rented the most expensive 1 bedroom.

One day had my electric go crazy, as a result my notebook, monitor and Tv blew up.

Advised the owner - no response or willingness to even discuss

2 out of e ceiling fans do not work-same response-no response

Fuses blew up twice in 1 hour, again no action to fix

All lights blew up in 1 day, changed all, few blew up in the first hour-no action from the owners.

Electric meter found faulty, yet would not recalculate the bill for 2 months now.

I have no hot water, advised the owner and main engineer, now 3 weeks still no hot water or even attempts to fix

Mosaic on the wall started to fall off, again no action from the owner

Water Tab in the kitchen so bad that it moves 500 degrees all over the place-again not fixed

Another TV that blew up due to electric problem was taken away for repairs 1 month ago and still has not returned, only to find to my surprise it never made it to shop and has been sitting in the storage room, again n response

Finger print stopped working to the garage, after informing owner and staff like 3 times, it took 3 weeks to fix that.

Any time you need maintenance it takes 3 hours -2 weeks to get someone to come up.

Now i have even hired a lawyer to sue the owner and get paid for all the damage i have suffered and fix everything broken, believe it or not again no response.

All this is just with my room, plus add the garage nonsense, there is no pool and i really do not see one coming any time soon. They have filed an application to build one and now awaiting approval-which basically means 1-5 years unless they "help" the process which clearly they will not be doing

Official notice says True Internet 8-12MB-blunt lie. It is still CAT with maximum speed at like 5am of 1.6mb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

I been living here for over 4 months and here is a low down for you.

Not sure if its only my room or other rooms also, but i rented the most expensive 1 bedroom.

One day had my electric go crazy, as a result my notebook, monitor and Tv blew up.

Advised the owner - no response or willingness to even discuss

2 out of e ceiling fans do not work-same response-no response

Fuses blew up twice in 1 hour, again no action to fix

All lights blew up in 1 day, changed all, few blew up in the first hour-no action from the owners.

Electric meter found faulty, yet would not recalculate the bill for 2 months now.

I have no hot water, advised the owner and main engineer, now 3 weeks still no hot water or even attempts to fix

Mosaic on the wall started to fall off, again no action from the owner

Water Tab in the kitchen so bad that it moves 500 degrees all over the place-again not fixed

Another TV that blew up due to electric problem was taken away for repairs 1 month ago and still has not returned, only to find to my surprise it never made it to shop and has been sitting in the storage room, again n response

Finger print stopped working to the garage, after informing owner and staff like 3 times, it took 3 weeks to fix that.

Any time you need maintenance it takes 3 hours -2 weeks to get someone to come up.

Now i have even hired a lawyer to sue the owner and get paid for all the damage i have suffered and fix everything broken, believe it or not again no response.

All this is just with my room, plus add the garage nonsense, there is no pool and i really do not see one coming any time soon. They have filed an application to build one and now awaiting approval-which basically means 1-5 years unless they "help" the process which clearly they will not be doing

Official notice says True Internet 8-12MB-blunt lie. It is still CAT with maximum speed at like 5am of 1.6mb

This is exactly what I would expect from someone who does answer e mails. A typical I don't give a shit attitude. The place could look like heaven on earth, but owner's failure to respond to prospective inquiries should put everyone on notice to stay away from this place. Since he has already sold many units, he has pulled off a fast one.

ya I have made up my mind that I won't go back there, minor things are ok kinda tolerable since the room is new and nice and cheap..but what if something major happened they probably won't help at all...and that will be very bad....so not taking the risk...I am gonna spend a lil more somewhere else and be happy

Same for me, stay there four months, still no swimming pool, not even start of building it and a lot of noise from Karaokes and futsal.

Edited by TinTin

Well you all will love this one.

Today got letter from Maxx Central Lawyers stating that it was me who damaged all electrical including the TV(So somehow i burned the TV, broke the meter, which is locked and they the only ones who have access)

and furthermore it is my computer and monitor that broke the electric transformer for the room and i am liable to pay to fix the electrical and everything else.

I must say i love the imagination of foreigners running businesses in Thailand, i guess some have forgotten what common sense is and come up with stupidity that even a monkey will have difficulty understanding.

If you looking to rent here, consider my experience prior to doing so.

If you own room, i would strongly suggest to sell, as not only son you will not have any tenants but the place is falling apart. and if you considering buying here-think twice.

ya I have made up my mind that I won't go back there, minor things are ok kinda tolerable since the room is new and nice and cheap..but what if something major happened they probably won't help at all...and that will be very bad....so not taking the risk...I am gonna spend a lil more somewhere else and be happy

Something major did happen. The underground garage flooded to a depth of about 1.3M. I know a guy whose car was parked down there, he has not received any help at all and is taking legal action.

Same for me, stay there four months, still no swimming pool, not even start of building it and a lot of noise from Karaokes and futsal.

The futsal park generates a lot of noise, kids screaming, and some cunt keeps blowing a whistle, this sometimes goes on after 4am.

Something major did happen. The underground garage flooded to a depth of about 1.3M. I know a guy whose car was parked down there, he has not received any help at all and is taking legal action.

The futsal park generates a lot of noise, kids screaming, and some cunt keeps blowing a whistle, this sometimes goes on after 4am.

I am also taking legal action, but you must read the response i and lawyer got from the owner.

If you referring to guy who owns honda civic, i think we are using same lawyers. Would be funny to see the excuses they will come up with in court.

PS. Most people who's car was damaged have already moved out and few more have also already moved due to noise

• 1 month later...

Why no pics as yet! big conspiracy i think.... :Grin_Jump1: I need something like this for my 3+ month stay in July

Sweet... I'm now a warrior :IdHitIt2:

Edited by Chuk Wa

Why no pics as yet! big conspiracy i think.... :GoldenSmile1: I need something like this for my 3+ month stay in July

Sweet... I'm now a warrior :Macarena:

Clearly you can not read or click on links, i think its a perfect place for you and you SHOULD stay there!the longer you stay the better it would be be!

I also suggest you ask for my room-YOU WILL LOVE IT!room 506 and do not forget to rent or buy a car or motorcycle and make sure you park it in the garage to be safe!