Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Maxx Central Serviced Apartments

MintyCock

^

I "like" the place because so far I didn't find anything better for the price I pay or cheaper for what I have.

I think for the moment it's occupied for 90%.

Internet, not really good, with ups and downs.

Sorry, I never eat in the cafeteria. I cook mostly myself . I don't see a lot of customers in the cafeteria.

See here for a plan : http://maxxcentral.c...loor_plans.html

Edited by TinTin

Why don't you have a look by yourself, and do you really expect miracles for the price you want to pay.

WOW SOME1 BEING ABIT RUDE!!!

THIS IS A FORUM WHERE PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS AND ADVISE IF I COULD GO TO PATTAYA NOW TO HAV A LOOK I WOULD NOT B HERE ASKING ANYWAYS THTX FOR UR HELP!!

N HOPE I SEE U THERE SOON!! :Club_fight1:

^

Not need to "shout" when you write something.

It's not my intention to be rude, but you always ask the same questions.

This is, according to me, the cheapest place in Pattaya for what you get.

Maybe we will have a drink together here in the new "Garden Terrace".

^

Not need to "shout" when you write something.

It's not my intention to be rude, but you always ask the same questions.

This is, according to me, the cheapest place in Pattaya for what you get.

Maybe we will have a drink together here in the new "Garden Terrace".

Wow garden terrace sorry tin tin u are very helpful in your crazy way!!!! :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

• 2 months later...

I went to visit MaxxCentral today and spoke to Ralf E.H. Habert the Managing Director of all of the Maxx enterprises. I am looking to buy a nice condo and he has 1 bedroom for 2.99m in maxcentral.

He indicated the check should be made out to Royalsun Development Co. Ltd. if I wanted to buy the condo.

I have read most of the postings here and saw the less complimentary comments in 2009. I guess the noise from the karoke bars and futsal fields are still an issue.

Has the place been changed to condo from a hotel?

Any other updates on this condo or dealings with Ralf?

There are 3 condos for sale by the owners, you can see the banners on the balconies. You can contact them directly as there are their telephone number on it.

Edited by TinTin

• 7 years later...

Troops any updates on this place I’m booked for two weeks in May. If I like it will book for 23 days in Dec.

Joe

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/01/2019 at 01:12, Joethescot said:

Troops any updates on this place I’m booked for two weeks in May. If I like it will book for 23 days in Dec.

Joe

I stay here right now, and been staying for almost three months in a 78 sqm room for 22500 baht / month. That is what you pay if you book for at least three months, for a shorter period it is a couple of thousands more. To that comes water and electricy and I also have cleaning service two times a week. For that I paid between 2800 and 3500 per month.

I only use the AC a couple of hours everyday to get rid of the moist and the fans the rest of the time if it gets to hot.

The only thing I can complain about is that the bed is a bit to hard to my standard, and the sunbeds. They are that kind of beds that you can only lay down on your back. The pool area is a bit old and should been replaced years ago. It is a small pool and it is in the shaddows from about one o'clock. The water is rather cold but that is just fine by me.

They have no laundry service and the shop nearby is useless. First time I had to wait five days, the next time eight and the last time ten days. There was always some problems and at first I did not care since I had enough clothes but enough is enough.

It takes about ten minutes to walk to Soi Buakaow, five more to Central Festival. The hard part is crossing the 3:rd road as it is a lot of traffic there. In the evening I use the motorbike taxis that are outside.

There is two 55" TV with enough movie channels for me in HD. A fridge, a stove and some cuttleries.

There is a very nice night guard here from 20.00 - 08.00. He keeps the ladies ID-card during their visit.

I am pretty sure that I will stay here again.

• 4 years later...

Headed here Oct23....cannot wait.

Did not realize how long it has been open...hoping for best and will have fun and make do regardless.

Happy life to you all