Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL

malenurse

On 18/12/2023 at 01:17, tdot112 said:

Did anybody notice the Ravens are 10-3. 

WTF i know i did not even see that. I've just put in $100 on them to win it all and Lamar Jackson for MVP 😀

Ravens next game will give a real indication of their SB chances ...      They are playing well at the moment though .

Not quite sure how Seahawks got a W against Eagles , but i will take it .    Hawks next must win game is Tennessee so watch them falter again .   

Mikeyboy

12 minutes ago, Leo_Bia said:

In all my years of watching the NFL, I can not remember a season where I want the regular season to just finish now ☹️

Shitty football is better than no football.

Even though my Raiders are having a bad pointless season, it was exciting seeing them score 63 points, especially after getting shut-out the game before. 

3 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

Shitty football is better than no football.

Even though my Raiders are having a bad pointless season, it was exciting seeing them score 63 points, especially after getting shut-out the game before. 

At least we have the Jets this week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeffinak said:

Where for superbowl??? In patts that is.

In Pattaya try The Nest Soi Diana. Jomtien we will be watching at Fraser's sports bar like we did last year.

3 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

In Pattaya try The Nest Soi Diana. Jomtien we will be watching at Fraser's sports bar like we did last year.

Ok, i checked with "Just Burgers" and with the Raiders not in it, no party. Frasier's sounds better than Hemingway 's where i was last year.

8 minutes ago, Jeffinak said:

Ok, i checked with "Just Burgers" and with the Raiders not in it, no party. Frasier's sounds better than Hemingway 's where i was last year.

Just Burger? They have one TV and it's outdoors!

Fraser's my man is the place!

31 minutes ago, Jeffinak said:

Where for superbowl??? In patts that is.

I rovers in LK Metro always draws a crowd.  I will not be there this yr and have not spent as much time as in the past there, but this place has got progressively better every yr since my first trip to Pattaya - food, sports, even better looking server girls.  There are examples of good businesses in Pattaya.  

On 20/12/2023 at 19:57, mikeyboy said:

Ravens next game will give a real indication of their SB chances ...      They are playing well at the moment though .

Not quite sure how Seahawks got a W against Eagles , but i will take it .    Hawks next must win game is Tennessee so watch them falter again .   

Mikeyboy

I too will be glued to that ravens/ sf game next wk.  I think that as long as they have no injuries the ravens have the best balance of any afc team and SF at the moment seems to be the best of the NFC(I still think Eagles have a chance tho).  

On 21/12/2023 at 08:02, Leo_Bia said:

At least we have the Jets this week.

Second week in row, we leave it too late to bring on Jacoby Brissett 😄

On 21/12/2023 at 02:57, mikeyboy said:

Mikeyboy

Ravens beat up San Fran  and look a serious contender .  Despite Purdey having a poor afternoon  Christian Mc Caffery looks in great form .  When fit and healthy his running and vision is the best there is .

Mikeyboy 

The Detroit strategy:

There is an old axiom in sports that you play for the tie at home, while on the road you play for the win

• Like 1

It's going to be curious to see which NFC team makes it through to the bowl. It's got to be the Ravens or the Dolphins for the AFC.

I just watched the ending of the Lions vs Cowboys... I don't want to complain about officials but they've truly sucked this year and the Lions were robbed.

Some interesting stats appeared from Vic Tafur about my Raiders since AP has taken over as Interim Coach, he's done a fantastic job and deserves to be the coach full time.

9 minutes ago, Ceed said:

I just watched the ending of the Lions vs Cowboys... I don't want to complain about officials but they've truly sucked this year and the Lions were robbed.

Here is the play description and yes the Lions were robbed

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2023/12/30/lions-cowboys-game-recap-defensive-battle-controverisal-officating-call/

Edited by Greg_B

The replays clearly show 68 reporting to the officials, 70 running over to disguise it and not even getting close enough to the official to report yet somehow they said 70 reported?

Come to accept that officials have some terrible decisions being a Raiders fan but it still subtracts from the narrative of the fantastic games being played and the news that should be about them.

The Lions might have been robbed, but the refs got a nice New years bonus. 

• Haha 2

On 31/12/2023 at 12:28, Ceed said:

That was a fun game.

So, the last game of the regular season, and I need my team to lose to confirm that 2nd draft pick.

But its Dallas.

Think I will back the +13 spread for some sort of Win-Win 😐

.....so who is gonna be the next coach for the Cowboys?!?  555

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

.....so who is gonna be the next coach for the Cowboys?!?  555

Well, Belichick have some time to kill now.