Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL

malenurse

16 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

Farewell Montez Sweat ☹️

Traded to the Bears for a 2nd Rd pick.

this years version chase claypool trade from last year.

On 01/11/2023 at 08:44, OKAY said:

this years version chase claypool trade from last year.

New Bears edge Montez Sweat has agreed to a massive 4-year extension worth $98M in new money — $24.5M average per year. He gets $72,865,360 guaranteed with the total deal being worth $105M. 

• Like 2

Nice to see the Packers get a "W" after the recent slide.  It is funny the fans are all over the DC, but the defense has been playing well.  It is the O that can't get things going.  They decide to put Nijamin back at left tackle and get a W

• Like 2

7 hours ago, madmike said:

Did they actually call that?  Bogus.

Yep, roughing the passer, 15 yard penalty.

I reckon the worst call I have ever seen.

In the week we sold our two pass rushers, and it was the only sack we had all day 😂

6 hours ago, XXhriss said:

That's just a clean hit!

Referee Adrian Hill clarified after the game that the ruling was made because Henry landed on Jones with his full body weight.
“The defender came down with forcible contact, chest-to-chest,” Hill said in a pool report. “He didn’t perform one of those acts to remove most of that body weight — a gator roll or a clear to the side when he was coming in. He came down directly with that force on the player.”

26 minutes ago, Leo_Bia said:

Referee Adrian Hill clarified after the game that the ruling was made because Henry landed on Jones with his full body weight.
“The defender came down with forcible contact, chest-to-chest,” Hill said in a pool report. “He didn’t perform one of those acts to remove most of that body weight — a gator roll or a clear to the side when he was coming in. He came down directly with that force on the player.”

Still a horrible call. 

The defender actually slid over the top of the QB.

If it was full body weight, he would have been laying on top of him after the hit.

As long as Chargers stay within 3pts tonight will cash in another 6 game teaser this wk.  I always seem to hit my stride about US thanksgiving time as by than the pretenders/contenders been sorted and unless their in game injuries it gets a bit easier to bet on these things.

I will be getting into Pattaya the wk before US thanksgiving and the only downside to this is the very awkward NFL viewing schedule.  I like to structure teasers/parlays with games from diff timeframes and if paying moderate attn can rebuy/hedge out of these if there problem.  However, in Thailand it pretty easy to fall asleep if you are watching by yourself in apartment.  Of course the timing of these games even makes finding public venues where there are other things to hold your attn all through the night as well.  

In my 'perfect" world there would be a very nice gentlemen club suited out like a sports bar where you could feed, fuck, drink, watch NFL all night with like minded folks.  Unfortunately, I have not found anything like this.  If anybody had any ideas for private parties and/or even muted down versions/venues for this would be great to line up since the Thanksgiving NFL schedule gives even more opportunities for splitting up teasers/parlays.   I have an android box/viewing package where all I need is a good internet connection to be able to see any of the games.  

1 hour ago, rioman said:

As long as Chargers stay within 3pts tonight will cash in another 6 game teaser this wk.  I always seem to hit my stride about US thanksgiving time as by than the pretenders/contenders been sorted and unless their in game injuries it gets a bit easier to bet on these things.

I will be getting into Pattaya the wk before US thanksgiving and the only downside to this is the very awkward NFL viewing schedule.  I like to structure teasers/parlays with games from diff timeframes and if paying moderate attn can rebuy/hedge out of these if there problem.  However, in Thailand it pretty easy to fall asleep if you are watching by yourself in apartment.  Of course the timing of these games even makes finding public venues where there are other things to hold your attn all through the night as well.  

In my 'perfect" world there would be a very nice gentlemen club suited out like a sports bar where you could feed, fuck, drink, watch NFL all night with like minded folks.  Unfortunately, I have not found anything like this.  If anybody had any ideas for private parties and/or even muted down versions/venues for this would be great to line up since the Thanksgiving NFL schedule gives even more opportunities for splitting up teasers/parlays.   I have an android box/viewing package where all I need is a good internet connection to be able to see any of the games.  

I used to love to have MNF as my last pick in a teaser, so I could hedge to cover my original bet, while hoping to "middle."  In your case, it would mean taking the Jets + 3.5 and hoping that it is a close game.

Usually, it just meant that my options were (a) small win on hedge, (b) little bit bigger win on the teaser, or (c) nice win on "middle."

5 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

Its my weekly Monday moan 😉

Ejected from the game for this?

Wellllll,,,,,,, it's really close but helmet to helmet is very dangerous.

And while it was really close, that defender's eyes are right on the ball as it's clearly coming out of the receiver's hands.

I know it's a split-second decision but many of these players are making those kinds of decisions on almost every play. The defender has to at least try to hold up. I don't see any of that there.

AND, the defender drops his head to use the crown of his helmet. If he'd have just kept his head up and hit the receiver and their helmets collided, probably no call. :Dunno:

• Thanks 3

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

On 13/11/2023 at 09:55, Leo_Bia said:

Its my weekly Monday moan 😉

Ejected from the game for this?

Flag and 15 yards yes ,  Ejection call OTT .     Tyler Lockett for a small guy takes far too many hits down the middle of the field , 

I'm glad that they eventually caught up with Kareem Jackson that thug wearing a Broncos shirt .  He's the sort of scumbag that they need to remove from the game .  

Mikeyboy

2015-08-13 16.32.59.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

11 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

So, Kareem Jackson returns from his two game suspension, and gets away with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj7kdP_auQY

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/nfl-reportedly-reviewing-broncos-kareem-jackson-hit-on-vikings-joshua-dobbs/

• Like 2

On 21/11/2023 at 02:21, Leo_Bia said:

That he will appeal, and get reduced again.

I am not sure how the Broncos can continue to back him either.

Nah, not this time.

It's the old "Fool me once,,,,,,,,," routine.

Looking forward to the Eagles and Niners NFC championship game rematch. Niners seem back on track after losing 3 in a row, and Purdy had a perfect QB rating in last weeks game against the Buccaneers. Hurts had a MVP like performance to win the last game against the bills. Should hopefully be a good one and competitive till the end - rooting for the Niners traveling to Philly to pull off the upset.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anybody notice the Ravens are 10-3. 

WTF i know i did not even see that. I've just put in $100 on them to win it all and Lamar Jackson for MVP 😀