Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baku Guesthouse

Rocky3

Excellent special.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tarl said:

Excellent special.

Thank you Tarl, currently we are also running a promotion of 10% discount to all room guest for food items at Baku Cafe located on the first floor of Baku 1 

MVIMG_20180317_173807.jpgMVIMG_20180320_174431.jpgIMG_2652.JPGIMG_2655.JPG

MVIMG_20180320_174422.jpg

• Like 2

Time for some food photos, we offer both Asian and European Cuisine. IMG_20180412_135518.jpgIMG_20180412_135530.jpgIMG_20180412_135548.jpgIMG_20180228_141913.jpgIMG_20180223_181057.jpgIMG_20180303_174053.jpgIMG_20180301_125635.jpgIMG_20180308_151410 (1).jpgIMG_20180304_204914.jpgIMG_20180303_201738.jpgIMG_20180324_125428_100.jpgMVIMG_20180317_151900.jpgMVIMG_20180314_154613.jpg

• Like 2

that food looks REALLY good... the only time I went was right after the restaurant opened and the pizza and another dish that I tried were not all that good (forget the details about why I didn't like them, sorry, can't provide additional supporting info)... but the restaurant had only been opened a day or two, so need to give it another shot, judging from the looks of those photos...

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

2 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

that food looks REALLY good... the only time I went was right after the restaurant opened and the pizza and another dish that I tried were not all that good (forget the details about why I didn't like them, sorry, can't provide additional supporting info)... but the restaurant had only been opened a day or two, so need to give it another shot, judging from the looks of those photos...

Thanks for the feedback. It hasn't been easy we must say but like our rooms we will always push and make changes to be better. Please do come back and we always value feedback be it positive or negative (that's the only way to improve) 

4 minutes ago, Baku Cafe and Guesthouse said:

Thanks for the feedback. It hasn't been easy we must say but like our rooms we will always push and make changes to be better. Please do come back and we always value feedback be it positive or negative (that's the only way to improve) 

your attitude is a winning one, forSURE, strive for excellence - versus Pattaya restaurant owners ready to sue for customers with providing not good reviews... keep up the good work, maintain the positive attitude... 

• Like 1

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

25 minutes ago, southsidebruce said:

your attitude is a winning one, forSURE, strive for excellence - versus Pattaya restaurant owners ready to sue for customers with providing not good reviews... keep up the good work, maintain the positive attitude... 

Thank you. 

The guesthouse has been opened since May 2017 and that was our aim from the first day, do our best and listen to feedback and make improvements. On booking.com Baku Guesthouse has 108 reviews and a score of 9.1 in the last 11 months, so we are sure we will get it right for the Baku Cafe 

Screenshot_20180417-202110.png

Edited by Baku Cafe and Guesthouse

• 2 weeks later...

Baku Guesthouse has 51' Smart TV in all the rooms and also the subscribed to the Platinum Package on True Vision so our guests wont miss any of their favorite movie, shows or even LIVE sports events. MVIMG_20180316_143917.jpgMVIMG_20180316_143906.jpgMG_0734-Edit.jpg

• Like 2

Stayed for my second time a couple of weeks ago and have only good things to say about this excellent guesthouse.

Throughly recommended 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2018 at 02:48, spider0064 said:

Stayed for my second time a couple of weeks ago and have only good things to say about this excellent guesthouse.

Throughly recommended 

Thank you and hope to see you next time 

A photo of the map to Baku GuesthouseMVIMG_20180511_200113_exported_2873892762234352907.jpg

Baku Guesthouse has 51' Smart TV in all the rooms and also the subscribed to the Platinum Package on True Vision so our guests wont miss any of their favorite movie, shows or even LIVE sports events. 

Very good. Dynasty Grande in Bangkok hasn't even fox news now and a lot of crap as well.

I assume the likes of the british open golf and other big events are covered by this?

Booked a room through booking.com before I knew of this thread and their own website. I am looking forward to staying there.

Also sent them an email to the address on the website asking them to confirm my reservation. Replied within 24 hours, so that's also a good sign in my opinion. :) I tend to do this nowadays, because I've had some surprises in the past with Agoda reservations (hence me now using booking.com instead).

The rooms look great and I know the area pretty well. If everything goes well, I might become a regular. :)

Just one question to anyone who knows; From what I read/heard, where you should check-in isn't that obvious, because the bar and guesthouse are apparently seperate. Should I just go into the bar when checking in?

16 hours ago, Sacrilicious said:

Just one question to anyone who knows; From what I read/heard, where you should check-in isn't that obvious, because the bar and guesthouse are apparently seperate. Should I just go into the bar when checking in?

Check-in office (reception) :Work1: is right next to Babyboom (gogo club)

22 hours ago, Sacrilicious said:

i've been past the place countless times and the check-in location has always been a mystery to me. that unit would have been my guess but it's really not clear even in daylight

6 hours ago, benny31 said:

Check-in office (reception) :Work1: is right next to Babyboom (gogo club)

Thanks. From what you said I'd say this should be the check-in office (image from booking.com):

dnWDKbW.jpg

Glad I took the time to find that out before I arrived. After a 12-hour flight, I have a feeling I'd get a tad annoyed if I couldn't find it. :P

On 11/05/2018 at 22:18, Sacrilicious said:

Booked a room through booking.com before I knew of this thread and their own website. I am looking forward to staying there.

Also sent them an email to the address on the website asking them to confirm my reservation. Replied within 24 hours, so that's also a good sign in my opinion. :) I tend to do this nowadays, because I've had some surprises in the past with Agoda reservations (hence me now using booking.com instead).

The rooms look great and I know the area pretty well. If everything goes well, I might become a regular. :)

Yes it's separate, we have in total 6 buildings I the same soi. The office is situated at the building next to Baby Boom agogo and right across from Club 555

If you come in from the SOI buakhao after the Pattaya City hospital on your left, you should see Asiapackers on the right and turn into that soi and Baku Guesthouse is right ahead. 

MVIMG_20180511_200113_exported_2873892762234352907.jpg

• Like 1

I stayed there in March for 5 days and have already booked up for another 7 days in August. The rooms were really good, lots of space and modern. Nice big fridge with an ice section, good mini bar which includes bottles of Vodka, Samsong and snacks. Also a nice touch of condoms and KY in the room to buy. 

The TV channels are the best I've seen on any stay in Thailand with lots to choose from, had one night I was ill so stayed in the room all day/night and was plenty to watch on TV. Was in the building next to Baby Boom and had no problems with noise from Baby Boom or any other bars across the Soi. 

A sign above reception wouldn't go a miss, I had read it was next to Baby Boom but wasn't sure, tried the bell but no one answered, tried calling the number but no answer, went over to the cafe and one of the guys came out, knew who I was and took me round to reception, the receptionist had just nipped out for a few minutes so wasn't there to answer the door, all other times someone was there. Staff were great in the guesthouse and cafe. Only ate there once as I like to go for a walk when I get up so end up eating elsewhere. 

• Like 1

I stayed there at Christmas for ten days.  I thought it was a great. Great value.  Highly recommend it.

• Like 1

I enjoyed my 17 day stay above reception. The girls seemed to like the room as well.

many happy memories....

Great value for money, any minor things were dealt with pleasantly and swiftly.

Hopefully they have a room when I finally manage to get another Pattaya holiday...

21CC1C41-BC93-40DB-A19C-48A621F599D7.jpeg

CEEC5082-E502-4F3B-84CB-A29743187468.jpeg

97265B1C-BD61-46C4-B44E-671A848C9FB1.jpeg

908C2058-AE1B-4703-BEA1-DE4A05405A5D.jpeg

3B081449-999C-49EF-A151-FD1978680E89.jpeg

19 minutes ago, HowieD said:

I enjoyed my 17 day stay above reception. The girls seemed to like the room as well.

many happy memories....

Great value for money, any minor things were dealt with pleasantly and swiftly.

Hopefully they have a room when I finally manage to get another Pattaya holiday...

21CC1C41-BC93-40DB-A19C-48A621F599D7.jpeg

CEEC5082-E502-4F3B-84CB-A29743187468.jpeg

97265B1C-BD61-46C4-B44E-671A848C9FB1.jpeg

908C2058-AE1B-4703-BEA1-DE4A05405A5D.jpeg

3B081449-999C-49EF-A151-FD1978680E89.jpeg

Judging by the first pic I'd reckon that might well be room 10 ? 

Alas, when I stayed there the girl wasn't waiting for me on the balcony. 

Edited by Macawber

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 minute ago, Macawber said:

Judging by the first pic I'd reckon that might well be room 10 ? 

Alas, when I stayed there the girl didn't come with room.

Room number 8 :) 

1 minute ago, HowieD said:

Room number 8 :) 

Well, that explains the missing girl..555

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

how was the wifi there in the rooms ,always looking for a nice place but need good internet for work

Looks good. Is there a safe box inside?CEEC5082-E502-4F3B-84CB-A29743187468.jpeg