IGNORED

Baku Guesthouse

Rocky3

Very much looking forward to this guesthouse. Stunning rooms, coffeehouse and golf pro downstairs, and minutes away from LK area. Staying here on my inaugural Thailand visit mid-March. The 4-5 minute walk wouldn't be too far to have the massage girls of Paradise and Up to You travel to for a short time I assume?

2 hours ago, Sunmonger said:

Very much looking forward to this guesthouse. Stunning rooms, coffeehouse and golf pro downstairs, and minutes away from LK area. Staying here on my inaugural Thailand visit mid-March. The 4-5 minute walk wouldn't be too far to have the massage girls of Paradise and Up to You travel to for a short time I assume?

I've a had a girl from "Up to You" on Soi Honey come to my room when I've stayed in the same Soi as Baku it wasn't a problem.

The 4-5 minute walk wouldn't be too far to have the massage girls of Paradise and Up to You travel to for a short time I assume?

Not too far, but 9 times out of 10 you will need to put her on a motobike taxi.

Can anyone please tell me what the wifi is like as I need to do some conference calls while there?

Water off, water on. All good now.

Edited by Explorer8939

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2017 at 00:08, Explorer8939 said:

Water off, water on. All good now.

How was the rest of your stay?

25 minutes ago, HowieD said:

How was the rest of your stay?

The WiFi was not consistent, and there is no elevator, other than that, OK.

38 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Thanks, I’m already booked in, was hoping the wifi would be good. It’s actually been an issue at all the previous places I’ve stayed....at least now, I won’t have my expectations shattered that it’s not good...I love streaming music and watching my Netflix...I’ll just put the music Chanel on the TV and practice my cunnilingus skills...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 00:51, QUIM_SLAYER said:

Excellent mate thanks for taking your time out to help me.

Judging my that over head view it seems quite simple to reach Diana. 

Walking up onto Buakhao and along to Diana seems like the best option. Am I right?

Hi there,  Have just booked Baku for 2 weeks in Feb. Cant get any sort of view on Google. Obviously the camera didn't venture around there. Would love to hear what you think and any tips. Thanks mate.

On 1/11/2018 at 18:09, Explorer8939 said:

Cannot recall a 'Guesthouse' fitted with an elevator in Pattaya.

19 hours ago, tramstop said:

Hi there,  Have just booked Baku for 2 weeks in Feb. Cant get any sort of view on Google. Obviously the camera didn't venture around there. Would love to hear what you think and any tips. Thanks mate.

Are you asking where it is on Soi Buakhao....or you familiar with its location?

On 1/11/2018 at 12:09, Explorer8939 said:

In fairness not many guesthouses have an elevator; certainly not here. Indeed i can't think of one although I am probably wrong.

Inconsistent wifi is a bit of a fact of life here bro - I have had it dropping in 5 star hotels to the same degree as the cheap places.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I stayed at Baku over the New Years and thought it was a great room.If anybody knows of any guesthouse that is better, decoration and facility wise, I would definitely like to know about it.I had a Thai simcard so used my phone for wifi.Some decent channels on the tv way more than at D hotel where I stayed after.In fact the room was better than D hotel,no ants in the bathroom, I didn't have to share floorspace with a big cockroach and didn't hear a peep from any other rooms.Top marks all round.

• Like 3

Question...The Baku advertises two different rooms, one slightly bigger than the other. I think the smaller one says balcony with city views. I'm guessing facing street out front. But the other just says balcony. balcony to what. So which is the better room and how many floors is this bldg.

I had to climb up 3 sets of steps, not too bad.From memory I think my room overlooked the back of some buildings, but tbh I stayed in 4 different places on my recent trip and the views are blurring into one.I guess the front one's must overlook the Boomerang guesthouse.When my barfine said she doesn't drink cocktails anymore as it makes her want to jump off balcony's...I kept the sliding doors shut after that!

If you don't want to climb any steps at all take a look at The Hideaway,the owner has created a new ground floor room which is equipped with a bathroom with 2 rain showers,2 other shower heads, sofa,50 inch tv, dvd player & mini hifi a kitchen and a seating area out front.The bed is very hard but otherwise another great place almost next door.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed 3 nights in Baku over last 2 trips, once late January, once last week. 

Two nights in building next to their Golf business, once in the building with the even larger rooms over their cafe/restaurant.

First class service from reception and excellent large rooms with good quality furniture. For 900-1000 THB no other guest house can offer what they do. Ok, there is no lift/elevator but everything else more than makes up for it.

Will defintely be back to Baku.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The groundfloor room at the Hideaway looked excellent but it was taken for my days in March/April.  I ended up booking into Baku, reading all the helpful information and comments it looks like a good choice.

Beautiful, if anyone knows a similar guest house in quality on second road or beach road (prefer near Soi 7 and 8) please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks beautiful but my only concern is location.  Last time I stayed on Soi Chaiyapoon nearby and the walk to Soi 7 and Soi 8 was just far enough to be annoying.  Id have to mototaxi bargirls back here every night? Maybe stick to local ones for LT?

21 minutes ago, Hotlanta said:

Looks beautiful but my only concern is location.  Last time I stayed on Soi Chaiyapoon nearby and the walk to Soi 7 and Soi 8 was just far enough to be annoying.  Id have to mototaxi bargirls back here every night? Maybe stick to local ones for LT?

from baku to/from soi 7 and 8 take a baht bus along buakaow and access those soi's by walking through new plaza. 10 bht there, 20 bht assuming you have a TG in tow on the way back

new plaza buakaow end is almost beside the Marquee bar

Edited by striderman

• 1 month later...

Good day. 

Thank you all for the valuable feedback be it positive or negative and all the BMs that have contributed to this thread. 

We will be posting up more information and latest promotions in the next few posts. 

Happy Songkran! 

22 hours ago, Baku Cafe and Guesthouse said:

We are running a summer promotion for May, June and July, all rooms are 900b/ night. For more information and booking please send your enquiries or dates to http://[email protected] Thank you.

5ad461eb7f076_Screenshot_20180404-1059362.thumb.png.17c7323dcc26a12f5c5c937f7a50218c.pngMG_8888-1.jpg.03de96782b14e43b2f5179a71d2ad1cc.jpgMG_8889-Edit.jpg.aaf54263aaca83fcab764d7250209bf6.jpgMG_8883-Edit.jpg.4042d8b7f3dfb4358be4bab239b864ce.jpgMG_0734-Edit.jpg.e2a6347d35b013db147e646fa83f52af.jpgMG_0724.jpg.839e60a66166cffe28abb0a9f991f253.jpgMG_8885-Edit.jpg.3f0584eb942712cf35fd06dd8ef9c77b.jpgMG_8895.jpg.892fc24b15eb3cda4e230495ec26b07d.jpgMG_8897.jpg.f618cad5eb59e80b208d7d8eed70ace5.jpgMG_8894.jpg.8e5139a7e73d8aaaa99d0eccc6e0d94a.jpg

So will the promotion price be available for those who booked already for May?

• Like 1

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

2 hours ago, Jesper said:

So will the promotion price be available for those who booked already for May?

Yes Jesper that applies for all bookings. Thank you for choosing Baku for your stay.