IGNORED

Songthaew-Dual Pricing from 1 Jan

sagitarius123

Yes, yes, we all know 10 Baht isn't much but then it's not really about the money though, is it?

Thai's are racist enough as it is without actually encouraging them. It's this sort of thing and the attitudes that go along with it that forever hold the country back.

Its not racist .......... its local appreciation. Its the principle that I will allow locals to pay less.

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, yes, we all know 10 Baht isn't much but then it's not really about the money though, is it?

Thai's are racist enough as it is without actually encouraging them. It's this sort of thing and the attitudes that go along with it that forever hold the country back.

In the Thais defense,I've certainly grown to hate the white man just a little when I see how they act in their Country.

So many fucking halfwits there,it must be frustrating for the Thais to see it.

Forever hold the Country back?

Where is it you like to holiday again?

So many people who would be happier to pay 40 baht to ride home with their girlfriend of the night instead of 30 baht, sure the driver will let you if you insist.

Absolutely bang on the money mate thank god someone can see it for what it is. Within couple months the beach vendors will double the chair rate for farangs watch and wait.

So many fucking halfwits there,it must be frustrating for the Thais to see it.

Skalli what has that got to do with being overtly racist. Nothing at all. We absolutely wouldn't condone it in our Countries so why accept it here on the basis some farangs act like arseholes in Thailand.....Its not a basis for double charging period

Skalli what has that got to do with being overtly racist. Nothing at all. We absolutely wouldn't condone it in our Countries so why accept it here on the basis some farangs act like arseholes in Thailand.....Its not a basis for double charging period

But it isn't double charging.Its one price for all,and It's a discount for being a Thai citizen.

If you can prove you are Thai,then you may ride for 10 baht.

Try it with your Thai driving license.

Edit.

We absolutely do let it happen in our own Countries as it's been noted many times before on this forum.

It's hilarious that there are 2 threads on the same topic... Next to each other in "New Content"

Almost as if some people don't know that a songthaew and a baht bus are the same thing!!!!

Here's a little example of some dual,pricing.

First is my course here.

IMG_7320.PNG

Next is one in Scottsdale where BM fat jack lives.

So not only does he have all the money,but he gets a huge discount as well.

IMG_7321.PNG

It has nothing to do with what race you are.

If it was racist it would be "get the fuck off my baht bus ..(insert racial slur)".

It's a discount for the fact that they are Thai.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is being silly or has never seen real racism up close.

Pay the 20 baht and be happy it got you there in one piece...mostly.

It's hilarious that there are 2 threads on the same topic... Next to each other in "New Content"

Almost as if some people don't know that a songthaew and a baht bus are the same thing!!!!

some people think a song thaew is a golf course   ?

With any luck we might get this sometime before 2050.

7b9c2b5102d2c41217cbe2beaf151bfe.jpg

Here's a little example of some dual,pricing.

First is my course here.

attachicon.gifIMG_7320.PNG

Next is one in Scottsdale where BM fat jack lives.

So not only does he have all the money,but he gets a huge discount as well.

attachicon.gifIMG_7321.PNG

It has nothing to do with what race you are.

If it was racist it would be "get the fuck off my baht bus ..(insert racial slur)".

It's a discount for the fact that they are Thai.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is being silly or has never seen real racism up close.

Pay the 20 baht and be happy it got you there in one piece...mostly.

In the UK we don't charge different prices for using the bus or train if black or Asian or from another country. We also don't charge different prices for food and drink. Maybe in Canada that's acceptable.

In the UK we don't charge different prices for using the bus or train if black or Asian or from another country. We also don't charge different prices for food and drink.

In a nutshell simple as.

So many people who would be happier to pay 40 baht to ride home with their girlfriend of the night instead of 30 baht, sure the driver will let you if you insist.

Enough said!

So has the increase in riding Songthaew while Farang been confirmed by a reputable source, i.e., some publication other than the LGBTMNOPQ/gay caballeros at ThaiVisa?

So has the increase in riding Songthaew while Farang been confirmed by a reputable source, i.e., some publication other than the LGBTMNOPQ/gay caballeros at ThaiVisa?

Good question. I raised this point earlier.

Looked on Thai Visa and couldn't see a reference to it.

Changes on Beach Road.....rental motor bikes....blue bikes etc....

Even if it has the green light. I can't see 10 baht as an issue.

It's fine by me.

Good question. I raised this point earlier.

Looked on Thai Visa and couldn't see a reference to it.

Changes on Beach Road.....rental motor bikes....blue bikes etc....

Even if it has the green light. I can't see 10 baht as an issue.

It's fine by me.

In the US Military we called this sort of rumor mill "Circular Reporting." One unsubstantiated source reports something and others pick it up with it coming full circle when the originator reports the story has been "confirmed by independent sources" LOL.

It is sort of like when that Explorer8939 Dude kept reporting about confirmed sources noting Hillary was winning the 2016 POTUS contest because of some early voting out of some obscure small states with the confirmations being other lefties reporting the same state/same obscure story.

It's just another example of the internet is full of fake news.

I blame Al "I took the initiative while in Congress to establish the internet" Gore.

In the US Military we called this sort of rumor mill "Circular Reporting.".............

It's just another example of the internet is full of fake news.

Best not to talk politics on here....lots of sensitive souls here.

I won my bet :D

Back to the Topic.

When it happens it happens...no big deal.

Cheers

Happy

Imagine this would happen in your home country ... the anti racist lobby would be tumbling over each other to hang the officials who approved of this on the highest tree they can find ... 

I'm sure all the members of this board could organize a boycott of the baht buses. A return to the old price structure will quickly follow.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

I'm sure all the members of this board could organize a boycott of the baht buses. A return to the old price structure will quickly follow.

Let's say 0,3% of the tourists in Pattaya are on PA ... will have a huge impact ... lol . 

Now this is a very informed post! A PA BM's boycott....

Love your sense of humor.

Best not to talk politics on here....lots of sensitive souls here.

I won my bet :D

Back to the Topic.

When it happens it happens...no big deal.

Cheers

Happy

Good point, can we get this thread closed? Someone mentioned politics

Yeah this could be another false alarm like the 3m retirement visa panic stations. Maybe its planted just to liven the bored up?

Good point, can we get this thread closed? Someone mentioned politics

See see, who's sensitive ? LOL

Archived