Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Songthaew-Dual Pricing from 1 Jan

sagitarius123

One of my "line" girls just confirmed she heard the same thing. 10 / 20 Baht.

Her words - "Big money for people sit all day". 555

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used it 6 times today and typically i would use it 4 times a day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

30-day ticket

(flexible start date, non-personal ticket)

Adult 690 NOK

Child/youth/senior 345 NOK

Student 414 NOK (with Norwegian student card and semester card)

414 NOK = 1750 THB, which is half the monthly cost in my calculation above.

690 NOK = 2900 THB, still lower.

Ok, I calculated a TG in. Without her, and travelling f.ex. Jomtien to Big C Extra, it will be 80/day = 2400 THB (or 568NOK)/month. In additional, those Norwegian 30 day ticket usually gives access to unlimited fares within the 30 days. 

Ok, I calculated a TG in. Without her, and travelling f.ex. Jomtien to Big C Extra, it will be 80/day = 2400 THB (or 568NOK)/month. In additional, those Norwegian 30 day ticket usually gives access to unlimited fares within the 30 days. 

Glad that's sorted

Baht bus increase to 20 Baht for non Thai from 1st Jan”

roverEngland · 2,763 forum posts

Leeds, United Kingdom

Edited: Dec 04, 2016, 12:07 PM

Reports on Thai visa and from my ex pat friends in Pattaya that the price on all essential main routes for a Baht bus will increase from 10 to 20 Baht for tourists from 1st Jan 2017. The price for the locals remain at 10 Baht. City hall has approved this increase.

www.pattayanewbie.com/information2.html

How much is a ride from Oslo to Walking Street?

If you are going to calculate what suites your lifestyle in a place you grew up in vs a tourist incl all the frills , every and any price will be more expensive in Pattaya.

Example , I know where to sneak off to the best local cheap restaurants at home but in Pattaya I eat at Mantra everyday

Please remember to like and subscribe.

I can see a lot of geezers who dont care for racism calling bullshit on this. We all travel around town. It could be argued that visits to national parks and zoos etc are personal choice but Baht Buses pretty much we all use.

Clear blatant racism they need to be called out on it. Me personally will just walk more often

Guys on 2 month trips riding 5 a day have just increased costs by £60. Doesnt sound quite so cheap does it

I can see a lot of geezers who dont care for racism calling bullshit on this. We all travel around town. It could be argued that visits to national parks and zoos etc are personal choice but Baht Buses pretty much we all use.

Clear blatant racism they need to be called out on it. Me personally will just walk more often

Guys on 2 month trips riding 5 a day have just increased costs by £60. Doesnt sound quite so cheap does it

Actually sounds ridiculously cheap when you put it that way. 50 baht a day is less than my morning cuppa.

One of my "line" girls just confirmed she heard the same thing. 10 / 20 Baht.

Her words - "Big money for people sit all day". 555

Said by a girl who presumably earns much bigger money from a reclining / kneeling position. Top marks for moral relativism.

At least her work environment is air-conditioned

Said by a girl who presumably earns much bigger money from a reclining / kneeling position. Top marks for moral relativism.

At least her work environment is air-conditioned

Beats absolute any day of the week in my book...

Often catch them on ridiculously short trips I don't need to (Honey to Cafe Pitini, 13/1 to Honey, Honey to Central Festival), or catch two to get from Buakhao to Soi 6 (instead of walking to second road for a straight shot) because it was so cheap. Will probably catch a couple fewer per day, so won't hit my pocket too much and will only help reduce my barge-arse.

I usually give em 10 bt extra tip .... So they won't get any this time .. Fuck em . :)

If true i will avoid baht buses more than i do now, i dislike dual pricing.

[/q

uote]

Cut of your nose to spite your face, comes to mind! Really all over 10 baht, & please don't retort with "It's the principal"!

If anyone cannot afford a further 60GBP over a 2 month trip, maybe he should holiday at SKEGGIE instead!

Seriously.

Pay thousands of $$ in airfares and hotels just so some Issan lady will play with your ding a ling.

Then moan as it gonna cost extra the equivalent of of a chicken skewer at a street food cart to get around town

Fuck me dead.

There are some miserable cunts out there who go to Pattaya.

Fuck I hope you don't sit around for an hour each day planning your budgets to the last single baht you tight cunts

100 baht.

20 baht more and it will be my daily cuppa expense.

Seriously.

Pay thousands of $$ in airfares and hotels just so some Issan lady will play with your ding a ling.

Then moan as it gonna cost extra the equivalent of of a chicken skewer at a street food cart to get around town

Fuck me dead.

There are some miserable cunts out there who go to Pattaya.

Fuck I hope you don't sit around for an hour each day planning your budgets to the last single baht you tight cunts

I probably would have worded it a little less punchy, but I agree whoie-heartedly...

Archived