IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

yes exactly,  8th floor building A, I am on about the whole project not one little section,  you wanna live in a building site, up to you,

1 hour ago, wido said:

I go 6 months a year to Pattaya and visit the construction site every day. That video is from the A building floor 8 nearly 90 % finished. I bought in the C building, 80% finished.

and you visit the site everyday for what exactly? 

you wanna be careful they will have you for working illegally, 55555

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 16:21, paulyd2k said:

yes but that's just one section of one building ,look at the project as a whole,  80% your dreaming,  I know your a fanboy I have followed this thread for a long time.

you seem obsessed...

• Like 4

Just now, paulyd2k said:

and I actually do own one,5555,

Your doing a great job of adding value to your purchase ;-)

ummm

@bluedog,,yes exactly m8,  it`s all the first time buyers here that don't have a clue what to expect yet,  I received my contract june 2014. and am still waiting,  so can understand why I`m pissed at the whole shambles, and cant wait to get rid of it, it is also looking  nothing like what I bought into , no hotel and very basic buildings,  I know all the promo pics were cad drawings, but it was looking a swanky high end project, but this is Thailand,555555,  I wont lose any money if I sell it at cost,  when I send money back to uk @42bht to pound I should make 500-600k bht,  done the same with my other properties I sold so now I just want keep the condo I live in at the moment,  fuck owning real estate here now, they are still trying to change the rules if you own a few properties here, and you never really own it anyway,555555,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They send a mail for the first inspection in februari 2019. I was yesterday in my condo C building and it's already 80% finished. The F and A 90%. On sunday, there werea lot of workers.

the progress of the construction moving forward accordingly the schedule these days we would like to give you some little update from the site1.     Floor tiles installation in process in all the buildings. Wall tiles and mosaic installation are nearly complete.2.     Ceiling works nearly complete for all the units in buildings A, B, C, D, E and F.3.     95% of windows have been installed in all the buildings.4.     80% of sanitary ware already installed.5.     75% of Furniture and kitchens have already installation in A, B, C, D E and F.6.     75% of Painting inside the units already in process.7.     75% of external painting of the building already in process as well.8.     The structure of swimming pool is 90% completed.9.     Underground parking is already completed in buildings A, B, C, D, E and F.10.   Elevators in buildings A, B, C, D, E and F already installed11.   75% of Marble works is done. We would like to invite you to visit The Grand Avenue Pattaya locate at 198/29 M.9, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150 Thailand for your unit/s - 1st inspection , from 5th February 2019onwards.During the visit you will have the opportunity to tour our community, meet with staff members.

I can confirm this, as i have  visited the site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the progress of the construction moving forward accordingly the schedule these days we would like to give you some little update from the site1.     Floor tiles installation in process in all the buildings. Wall tiles and mosaic installation are nearly complete.2.     Ceiling works nearly complete for all the units in buildings A, B, C, D, E and F.3.     95% of windows have been installed in all the buildings.4.     80% of sanitary ware already installed.5.     75% of Furniture and kitchens have already installation in A, B, C, D E and F.6.     75% of Painting inside the units already in process.7.     75% of external painting of the building already in process as well.8.     The structure of swimming pool is 90% completed.9.     Underground parking is already completed in buildings A, B, C, D, E and F.10.   Elevators in buildings A, B, C, D, E and F already installed11.   75% of Marble works is done. We would like to invite you to visit The Grand Avenue Pattaya locate at 198/29 M.9, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150 Thailand for your unit/s - 1st inspection , from 5th February 2019onwards.During the visit you will have the opportunity to tour our community, meet with staff members.
What's your guestimate for 100% completion of whole project? And when everyone will receive their chanote?

22 hours ago, wido said:

Thanks for the update Wido , seems it is all progressing well. I appreciate your continued reports. Cheers

• Like 2

lots to do, but progress is being made. i have no interest in the project other than passing the place quite often

The problem with these pools that are surrounded by tall buildings is that they are in the shade for most of the day.

22 minutes ago, chris2004 said:

The problem with these pools that are surrounded by tall buildings is that they are in the shade for most of the day.

You see this as a problem...I see this as a way to avoid sunburn and be able to still enjoy the pool.  still warm...less direct sun...great pool...what's not to like?

You know, guys .. I backed-up a bit and reconsidered what this thing really is, exactly.

If I am thinking of moving to Thailand and living in a beach resort town, is this really what I imagine meets that criteria? .. looking at the images over the last two pages, jeez, there is nothing beachy or resorty about it .. just another overly high-density condominium you could find jammed into any minor city anywhere in the west.

Nothing about it really makes me think resort lifestyle.

I can see it for a high-risk investor, or speculator .. but, not as a home.

When the time arrives to start transferring title deeds, hope they transfer without incident .. buyers have been drawn dangerously close to the inescapable Thai Vortex on this one, and are comparatively luckier than buyers of many other Pattaya condominiums, whose bones are mercilessly crushed to subatomic smithereens by the Thai Vortex.

• Like 2

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Brutox pattaya is not a resort city. Have you swam in the beach lately?

• Haha 2

ummm

1 hour ago, Swinga said:

Brutox pattaya is not a resort city. Have you swam in the beach lately?

IMG_20181102_115946-1600x1200.thumb.jpg.33a599a362708fd586241e3a72a9df65.jpg

Starting to look a bit more like it though. :)

• Like 2

Wouldn't swim in it if u paid me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ummm