IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

I've got your picture of me & you        You wrote "I love you," " i wrote me too"  i sit there staring & there's nothing else to do oh, it's in color, your hair is brown, your eyes are hazel soft as clouds, I often kiss you when there's no one else around.

I've got your picture, I've got your picture, I'd like a million of ya over myself, I'd like a doctor to take your picture so I can look at you from inside as well.

You've got me turning in & turning round.

I'm turning Japanese i think I'm turning Japanese i really think so       

Turning Japanese i think I'm turning Japanese i really think so 

MITOMA!!!!  

"I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu" ... As the Japanese would say...."a frog in the well knows nothing of the sea.  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Un-fucking-believable.

Crazy PL season.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Thank you Liverpool made my weekend beating the unmentionable words team. Even we beat you at Anfield. ALAW. MOT. 

Unbelievable score line.  I bet there's a few Liverpool fans waking up this morning with a massive hangover after celebrating this win 🍺🍺🍺

15 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Unbelievable score line.  I bet there's a few Liverpool fans waking up this morning with a massive hangover after celebrating this win 🍺🍺🍺

And ManU fans doing the same, after drowning their sorrows last night. 

6 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Not me Brian. They rang last orders at midnight where I was. If I’d known Ricky had football I could have gone there but the girls might have put me off.

59 minutes ago, reckless said:

Not me Brian. They rang last orders at midnight where I was. If I’d known Ricky had football I could have gone there but the girls might have put me off.

Eric the girls would have been to much of a distraction

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite sure what the "world's best defender" Virgil Van Dyke was doing today, they might have been better with Dick in the centre of their defence, he might be 97 but he couldn't have been much worse.

IMG_20230401_195633.jpg

@taylor1975 I could use your advice please, about 7 years ago I brought a trouser press (expensive German brand) back then it was all shiny & new & my freshly pressed trousers were the envy of my council estate.

Fast forward to present day & it's lost its sparkle, the press just simply isn't working anymore, my trousers have more creases than Gordon Ramsay's forehead. 

I've noticed there are several updated models now on the market that are far superior, Should i give up on it & scrap it? Or should i persevere & replace the many broken parts ? 

Paddy Power sum up last night’s game:

Games between Chelsea and Liverpool are to be banned under the Geneva Convention after yet another painful to watch 0-0 draw between the pair.

It follows an emergency summit involving the leaders of 196 states who deemed the contest ‘a crime against humanity’.

There had been calls from human rights groups to ban the fixture which has now produced seven hours and 45 minutes without a goal.

Campaigners are also demanding a ban on all future Manchester United v Wolves clashes or any game involving Crystal Palace.

THERE ARE FEARS THAT CHELSEA V LIVERPOOL GAMES COULD REPLACE WATERBOARDING AT US BLACK SITES UNLESS SWIFT AND DECISIVE ACTION IS TAKEN.

‘We haven’t witnessed such cruelty since Peter Andre released Mysterious Girl back in 1995’, an Amnesty International spokesperson told Paddy Power News.

‘Auto-Tune was still a couple of years away and we were subjected to Andre’s vocals in their raw form’.

‘Even Andre’s oiled-up 8-pack couldn’t distract us from the horror of his singing voice’.

‘That’s why we must not allow ourselves to be dragged back to the dark days of ’95 by permitting any future screenings of Chelsea v Liverpool’.

Since the last goal was scored between these teams Todd Boehly has bought Chelsea, sacked Thomas Tuchel, hired Graham Potter, fired Graham Potter and wasted £600m on players.

‘It’s been like watching 400 minutes’ worth of two lads playing FIFA on the Xbox, but they’ve forgotten what the shoot button is’.

Meanwhile, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has come out in support of the decision after last night’s stalemate at Stamford Bridge.

‘At least the people watching at home have the option of switching channels, so spare a thought for those of us in the dugout’, the emotional German told Paddy Power News.

‘I’d rather watch a documentary about Chris Wilder’s decision to vote for only three Premier League subs than watch another Chelsea v Liverpool game’.

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder what the Liverpool fans think of Flopps touchline behaviour? 

If a toddler acted like that (& many do) you'd sit them in the naughty corner, the pulled hamstring was a fitting comeuppance.

10 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Wonder what the Liverpool fans think of Flopps touchline behaviour? 

If a toddler acted like that (& many do) you'd sit them in the naughty corner, the pulled hamstring was a fitting comeuppance.

Klopp is sticking up for his team and club which I think one would expect loyalty  from any manager in the Premier League being paid a huge salary. 🥳

I actually found him pulling his hamstring quite funny actually Baxidar ba 😁

You also have a selective memory Baxidar Ba with what some of your players have been up to over the years Cantona entering the crowd with Kung fu kicks, Ronaldo castigating the club, players etc who was once revered as a god. 😛

We can take from this season one thing which will live in my memory for many years to come Baxidar ba and that is: 🥳

IMG_1762.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

James Milner, Roberto Firmino, Naby Keita and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will all leave Liverpool at the end of the season, the club has confirmed.

All four players' contracts expire this summer.

They were all part of the side that won the Champions League in 2019 and Premier League in 2019-20.

A statement from Liverpool said: "All four players will depart with our gratitude and appreciation for the contribution they have made."

(BBC)

• 3 weeks later...

Liverpool have made a great start in the transfer window even though it has not opened yet for a further two weeks. Today they have signed Alexis Mac Allister for a reported 35 Million pounds from Brighton on a five year contract. What is astounding is the fee as he is only 24 and a World Cup winner. Apparently he did not want to even speak to Manchester United after to speaking to Klopp for over 30 minutes and transfer was then done.  Welcome Alexis Mac Allister look forward to seeing you play in a red shirt and bringing your prowess to Liverpool Football Club and adding to our large trophy cabinet

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_1911.jpeg

IMG_1913.jpeg

IMG_1912.jpeg

IMG_1910.jpeg

IMG_1914.jpeg

• Like 2

@overseas516 yes agreed! (For once) no doubt a very good player & a steal at £35 mil.

But you still couldn't resist a sly dig & just had to mention Manchester United, it must be terrible to have us living rent free in your head.