Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

14 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

No worries, @DannySpurs might be the BM with the best current info.

Yes, we'll have the game at Danny's sports bar Treetown

When it rains it pours, but cheer up, for one day the sun will shine again.

2 points from 3 games is relegation form but i for one think you've got enough to stay up.

Stay positive, yours sincerely

Baxidar Ba

• Haha 1

Since you Liverpool fans are so humble.... I'll say it for you (I'm a Stoke fan).

Liverpool - Bournemouth

image.png.ee81e92cfb293223fb47e9bc4715640d.png

image.png.9ba751d57ea7bb52b43ae2783fecda7e.png

image.png.f2a39f276903c665782b65954ee2b2f4.png

Edited by ryzen.007

Since you Liverpool fans are so humble.... I'll say it for you (I'm a Stoke fan). 

Amazing here is that Salah, played 90 min's) did not score.

image.png.ee81e92cfb293223fb47e9bc4715640d.png

image.png.9ba751d57ea7bb52b43ae2783fecda7e.png

image.png.f2a39f276903c665782b65954ee2b2f4.png

Not specifically a Liverpool post but:

Now I'm not the sort of person that takes pleasure in the misfortune of others but:

I have to say I'm taking great pleasure in Steven Gerrard's struggles at Villa.

Gerrard is apparently heir apparent to Klopp, he's already getting his excuses in moaning about bad luck, fixture congestion, injuries, the weather ect ect.

Actually seems like he's going to the perfect fit when Kloppy calls it a day.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Marriner an absolute disgrace, played until Liverpool scored, Klopp Gets his own way again, 5 added mins, he plays 8!  unbelievable. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

ISAK!!! Alexander the Great!  Isak! remember the name, come on!

Africa is 'least happiest in the world' but uses laughing emoji the most -  Face2Face Africa

• Thanks 1

On 28/08/2022 at 23:35, Baxidar ba said:

Now I'm not the sort of person that takes pleasure in the misfortune of others 

Pull the other one Baxidar ba. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

10 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Marriner an absolute disgrace, played until Liverpool scored, Klopp Gets his own way again, 5 added mins, he plays 8!  unbelievable. 

Are you forgetting your old boss Fergie who was a master in the manipulation of officials. 😁😁😁😁🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Most people (not Liverpool or Man United fans) were delighted that Newcastle got their just desserts after shameful premeditated cheating. Three players went down at the same time late on. The referees have belatedly been told to add this time on so there will be a lot more goals in Fergie time.

• Like 2

Just to reiterate, I'm not taking (much) pleasure in the trials & tribulations of Gerrard at Villa.

Nice easy game for Stevie G coming up, just like to take this opportunity to wish the Kop legend the best of luck when he faces City & Haaland (average 3 goals per game) this weekend.

10 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Just to reiterate, I'm not taking (much) pleasure in the trials & tribulations of Gerrard at Villa.

Nice easy game for Stevie G coming up, just like to take this opportunity to wish the Kop legend the best of luck when he faces City & Haaland (average 3 goals per game) this weekend.

Your game’s with Man City coming very soon also Baxidar ba October 2 and January 14. 😁😁😁😁🥳🥳🥳🥳

Liverpool just announced the signing of Arthur:

I hope he does well, it can’t have been an easy life living with Olive all those years & hopefully Klopp will be an easier taskmaster than Blakey. 

30E07C04-3DD3-4262-A416-9FA99F84F9FA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arthur spotted arriving for his 1st day of training at Melwood.

He was heard yelling “you stupid great lump” several times so I assume he must have been paired with James Milner. 

11130009-983B-4D76-9138-661B037C97A0.jpeg

7 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Ohhhhh it's 4! @overseas516 I hope your not watching this, it will ruin your holiday.

No I didn’t watch it as having such a great time in Koh Samui with a cocktail or two and LBFM next to me. Glad to see you are keeping me updated with the latest scores Baxidar ba as I can now cancel my Sky Sports subscription.  😎😎😎🥳🥳

4 hours ago, overseas516 said:

No I didn’t watch it as having such a great time in Koh Samui with a cocktail or two and LBFM next to me. Glad to see you are keeping me updated with the latest scores Baxidar ba as I can now cancel my Sky Sports subscription.  😎😎😎🥳🥳

You've done the right thing, the way your lot are playing just steer well clear of any games until you're back home.

They'll be talking you down from the balcony the way Klopps boys are performing ATM.

24 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

You've done the right thing, the way your lot are playing just steer well clear of any games until you're back home.

They'll be talking you down from the balcony the way Klopps boys are performing ATM.

No balcony right by the refreshing pool. 😎😎😎😎😁😁😁

C727EDFD-006A-49B6-B85D-B3E2E1347DA2.jpeg

5 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I can now cancel my Sky Sports subscription.

£37 a month. I’m seriously considering cancelling. BT Sport, at £25 a month, already gone.

If I wasn’t such a law abiding citizen I’d bring my Android box back with me after my next Thailand trip. :25:

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

4 hours ago, davidge said:

£37 a month. I’m seriously considering cancelling. BT Sport, at £25 a month, already gone.

If I wasn’t such a law abiding citizen I’d bring my Android box back with me after my next Thailand trip. :25:

All up my sky subscription was nearly £60 per month, cancelled it, miss it but thought they were taking the proverbial.

Mate said he could get me a Kodi? Box, said I could watch the Utd games round his place until I'd got something sorted.

That was 2 years ago & he's been supplying me with free pizza & Utd games ever since.

3 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

All up my sky subscription was nearly £60 per month, cancelled it, miss it but thought they were taking the proverbial.

Mate said he could get me a Kodi? Box, said I could watch the Utd games round his place until I'd got something sorted.

That was 2 years ago & he's been supplying me with free pizza & Utd games ever since.

Youngsters around here all seem to use a box or Firestick. Not sure how much patience/hassle is involved in finding streams and keeping things updated. Works fine in Thailand. Friends all use a box there and have all U.K. tv and more. Bought the box, get it updated every so often, no monthly fee.

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 08/09/2022 at 03:07, Baxidar ba said:

Ohhhhh it's 4! @overseas516 I hope your not watching this, it will ruin your holiday.

Manchester United's Europa League group stage campaign began with a home defeat to Real Sociedad at Old Trafford.

You can't even win your first home game in the Mickey Mouse Europa League !

image.png.574df2c2859663fd885befcfceaef1c3.png

• Thanks 1