IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

On 01/10/2022 at 21:22, Baxidar ba said:

Trossard you little beauty! Come on!

Erling Haaland and Phil Foden fired hat-tricks as Manchester City put together an astonishing 6-3 derby-day demolition of Manchester United.

image.jpeg.4e6c998faff391d6daf027b0fc743073.jpeg

Edited by Realist
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Realist said:

Erling Haaland and Phil Foden fired hat-tricks as Manchester City put together an astonishing 6-3 derby-day demolition of Manchester United.

image.jpeg.4e6c998faff391d6daf027b0fc743073.jpeg

Yes thank you, i was aware, back on topic & something stinks at Anfield (& I'm not talking about James Milner) 

Something's not quite right, wouldn't surprise me to see you not finish in the top 4 & Klopp walk out at the end of the season.

Edited by Baxidar ba

12 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Yes thank you, i was aware, back on topic & something stinks at Anfield (& I'm not talking about James Milner) 

Something's not quite right, wouldn't surprise me to see you not finish in the top 4 & Klopp walk out at the end of the season.

Wishful thinking bottlers, I would be more concerned for Man U finishing in the top 6 after you thinking that recovery had started obviously not after Sundays game. If Manchester City had not done a number of substitutes the score would have been 10 Baxidar ba. 😁🥳😎

Oooohhhh yesssss! 1 MINUTE! I've got chronic premature ejaculation & even i last longer than that.

LiVARpool win a crazy game against Man City

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Get in there. 😁

EE5DE904-7121-4563-8D0A-21EFC078733D.jpeg

Byeeeee😁

F95FF321-A8F1-48EE-A327-584993A62C7A.jpeg

Edited by overseas516
Picture
  • Thanks 2

Massive congratulations to Liverpool as this win takes them up to the dizzying heights of 8th in the league.

Nestled nicely in-between fellow world football powerhouses Brighton & Brentford.

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Massive congratulations to Liverpool as this win takes them up to the dizzying heights of 8th in the league.

Nestled nicely in-between fellow world football powerhouses Brighton & Brentford.

Liverpool beat Man City 1-0 where other teams (cough cough) were completely out played over 90 minutes. Not only did they WIN they also contained Manchester City attack unlike yourselves Baxidar ba who absolutely steamrollered you.🥳😁

Admittedly we have struggled this season but I am hoping this is a stepping board for progression into the to four at the expense of yourselves Baxidar ba. 😁

I hope you continue to struggle in Europe and I mean struggle which will keep you occupied midweek for the Mickey Mouse trophy. 😁

Have a truly great day Baxidar ba YNWA. 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, overseas516 said:

Liverpool beat Man City 1-0 where other teams (cough cough) were completely out played over 90 minutes. Not only did they WIN they also contained Manchester City attack unlike yourselves Baxidar ba who absolutely steamrollered you.🥳😁

Admittedly we have struggled this season but I am hoping this is a stepping board for progression into the to four at the expense of yourselves Baxidar ba. 😁

I hope you continue to struggle in Europe and I mean struggle which will keep you occupied midweek for the Mickey Mouse trophy. 😁

Have a truly great day Baxidar ba YNWA. 👍

No mention on your managers behaviour? What would happen to you if you carried on like this in your workplace?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

No mention on your managers behaviour? What would happen to you if you carried on like this in your workplace?

Our managers behaviour was absolutely acceptable as it was a blatant foul and elbow to Salah which what caused the altercation and happened  infront of the linesman. 🥳

20 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Baxidar ba when are you next off to LOS?

In 1 months time, will be watching the world cup in Thailand.

• Haha 1

5AD6F7BA-1B48-4562-81CA-BCB8E6F34AD7.jpeg

Liverpool v Man City.                                             Liverpool v Forest

• Haha 2

WELL (friar) TUCK ME! 

@overseas516 has Stropp given any reason why you were beaten by the premier League's bottom club today?

a) fixture congestion

b) injuries 

c) the weather 

d) dodgy vindaloo the night before 

e) beaten by an inferior team but playing with more heart & desire 

Oh forget e, can't possibly have been that.

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

WELL (friar) TUCK ME! 

@overseas516 has Stropp given any reason why you were beaten by the premier League's bottom club today?

a) fixture congestion

b) injuries 

c) the weather 

d) dodgy vindaloo the night before 

e) beaten by an inferior team but playing with more heart & desire 

Oh forget e, can't possibly have been that.

Just could not finish Baxidar ba which was disappointing but congratulations to Nottingham Forest. 😁

Arse twitching 3 points, but a win is a win !

image.jpeg.d990877b53e07e3ed97ce9b75d76ce7a.jpeg

Where is Baxi today ? 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

On 06/11/2022 at 18:26, Realist said:

Arse twitching 3 points, but a win is a win !

image.jpeg.d990877b53e07e3ed97ce9b75d76ce7a.jpeg

Where is Baxi today ? 😂😂😂

Going to Pattaya very soon so I pulled a 12 hour Sunday shift, was planning a few helpful remarks should spurs have beaten you but I'll have to save them for another day.

Let’s keep things to good-natured banter please.

On 09/11/2022 at 19:42, davidge said:

Let’s keep things to good-natured banter please.

Please go easy on them, @overseas516 has always been a little rambunctious & @taylor1975 is deep in the throes of a wacky waffle addiction brought on almost certainly by his team's fall from grace.

Going from being champions & a perennial top 2 team to the igmony of mid-table has obviously hit them hard, it's no wonder they get a little out of hand at times.

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

Returning to a cold, wet, miserable UK late last night & it would be fair to say my mood was pretty low, then I turned on my phone at Heathrow.

Utd beat City & Brighton thrash Liverpool, couldn't have asked for a better welcome back to blighty.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Heathrow.

The plane got diverted? 😛

• Haha 2

Massive (mid table)  game tomorrow v Chelsea, your boys won't be lacking in motivation that's for sure. I can just imagine Flopps team talk, win this one lads & we'll go above Brentford.

8 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Massive (mid table)  game tomorrow v Chelsea, your boys won't be lacking in motivation that's for sure. I can just imagine Flopps team talk, win this one lads & we'll go above Brentford.

Whatever the score, the fans won't be emptying out at half time 😉

• Haha 1