Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

As a "neutral" it was a great game to watch. I thought the ref let the game go, which is refreshing to see. But I think keita was lucky to not get a booking.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Simon Cox back to Anfield after  horrific injuries outside Anfield few years ago .. 

https://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/sean-cox-makes-return-to-anfield-for-first-time-in-two-years-1296757.html

Jurgen Klopp has signed a new contract with that will keep him at Liverpool Until 2026 with an option to sign for longer. Pep Lijnders and Peter Krawietz have also committed to the same length of contract. This really is a statement of intent for Liverpool Football Club and and our rivals as we are only going to get stronger.

image.png

76E38213-29BD-4980-B9E9-749A765BF8BF.jpeg

A015DEE3-1689-4381-AF85-081C49CAAF32.jpeg

5FD6F461-BB56-44EC-BC95-696F63241D46.jpeg

93FBE604-FEFE-4837-A90D-817909FD496C.jpeg

4D9062A6-CE36-4392-B2C4-2E3B22A4B40E.jpeg

• Like 2

Hey @overseas516 how's bragging camp going? is it true you're on the verge of graduating with a 1st class honours degree in smugness? 

14 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Hey @overseas516 how's bragging camp going? is it true you're on the verge of graduating with a 1st class honours degree in smugness? 

I am absolutely loving it Baxidar ba and with our management team now committed to another 4 years i can only see me gaining a PHD (Doctor) in smugness. 😁

Commeeee onnnnn! 2-2, not even half time yet but I'm getting excited!

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Baxidar ba you are always welcome with your contributions to this excellent thread but sadly you were a little quick with comments and now 2-3YNWA 😁

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Perhaps you should not have been quite so excited.

• Haha 2

Not the 1st time my over excitement has led to a premature ending, usually happens in Pattaya though.

I'm now leaving this thread head down, tail between legs & totally & utterly defeated 

11 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Not the 1st time my over excitement has led to a premature ending, usually happens in Pattaya though.

I'm now leaving this thread head down, tail between legs & totally & utterly defeated 

Liverpool Football Club into yet another Champions League Final. Get in there 🤩 YNWA

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Not the 1st time my over excitement has led to a premature ending

I would suggest Baxida ba then to order in bulk load of Kamagra gel on your next visit to Thailand as you are obviously not taking enough. 😝

Jurgen Klopp has been at Liverpool Football Club for six years and has achieved 8 finals.

FOUR MORE YEARS STILL TO GO MINMUM for our rivals to contemplate. YNWA 😁

9D4CCEDB-DC6B-4934-98D0-AD1B5946C41F.jpeg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I would suggest Baxida ba then to order in bulk load of Kamagra gel on your next visit to Thailand as you are obviously not taking enough. 😝

I'll thank you not to deride my premature ejaculation shortcomings it's actually a serious medical condition.

I saw a doctor about it & he said it was touch & go, he sent me to a meeting with fellow suffers but there was no one there, apparently i came too early.

I did once open a bar in Pattaya for premature ejaculators but it didn't last long.

It really affects my Pattaya trips as i can only barfine girls with short attention spans.

Anyway enough of your nonsense overseas, get back on topic.

• Haha 2

41 years since Liverpool won a third European Cup with the final played in Paris. Alan Kennedy scored the only goal . The losing finalists were Real Madrid.

1981 European Cup Final - Wikipedia

Highlights on YouTube

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

Will Gerrard be desperate to take 3 points v Liverpool tonight? I can't see him being devastated if Villa lose. 

Edited by Baxidar ba

If Villa win, it won’t be the first time Gerrard has cost Liverpool the title. :GoldenSmile1:

• Haha 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Its going to be an interesting end to the season.  Are Liverpool going to win the title and are Everton going to stay up

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

Its going to be an interesting end to the season.  Are Liverpool going to win the title and are Everton going to stay up

No and yes but we live in hope. City’s goal difference means they need a heavy defeat or for us to score two or more than them in addition to them dropping points. The match wasn’t on in my room last night like it normally is but the cleaner says the subscription is the same. If anyone knows a place where I can watch night matches please DM me or put on here or I’ll be limited to audio on LFCtvGo.

• Haha 1