Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Liverpool thread.

Captain Cockblock

On 14/05/2022 at 20:28, overseas516 said:

Alisson Becker the best goalkeeper in the world.

6A1AEF3B-24B4-46CD-8A42-36199D9660F0.jpeg

Thibaut Courtois might disagree.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

4-0, you left your rear guard exposed & took a hammering on a sultry night in Bangkok.

You'll wake up in the morning in a strange hotel room disheveled & wondering if the night before really happened.

Won't be the 1st or last Scouse lads on tour this has happened to in BKK either, in fact it's how most of the 1st night of my trips usually end up.

ETH bags the prestigious (according to the sponsors) Bangkok century cup, were coming for you & City this season.

4-0, you left your rear guard exposed & took a hammering on a sultry night in Bangkok.

You'll wake up in the morning in a strange hotel room disheveled & wondering if the night before really happened.

Won't be the 1st or last Scouse lads on tour this has happened to in BKK either, in fact it's how most of the 1st night of my trips usually end up.

ETH bags the prestigious (according to the sponsors) Bangkok century cup, be warned we are coming for you & City this season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Community shield champions? Is that a thing now? Really? 

Makes me think I should have celebrated the prestigious Bangkok century cup now.

3 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Community shield champions? Is that a thing now? Really? 

Makes me think I should have celebrated the prestigious Bangkok century cup now.

I am actually surprised Baxidar ba that you did not celebrate the Bangkok Century Cup as that is the closest you have come to winning any silverware in the last five years and highly likely for the foreseeable future. 😁

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

MITROVIÇ!!!!! Come on!!!!!

It’s great to see you are taking such an active interest in our opening game. 😎 Well done to Fulham by the way as it was a great game to watch and a draw was a fair result at the end. 😁

On 29/05/2022 at 12:27, Baxidar ba said:

Thibaut Courtois might disagree.

Well it certainly is not David de Gea after yet another howler. 😁😁😁

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Well it certainly is not David de Gea after yet another howler. 😁😁😁

I was working yesterday but as luck would have it I was stationed next to a Liverpool fan who was hollering & mocking me every time Brentford scored, think I'll chuck in a strategic sick day on Mon 22nd.

Edited by Baxidar ba
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I was working yesterday but as luck would have it I was stationed next to a Liverpool fan who was hollering & mocking me every time Brentford scored, think I'll chuck in a strategic sick day on Mon 22nd.

Unfortunately Baxidar ba I think the way your team are playing as well as the moral of the players you will be needing a lot more days off sick than just the Monday. 😎

Incidentally when we play on Monday 22nd I will be in Koh Samui for a month so will be enjoying quite a few cold ones in the early hours of that morning if I can find a suitable sports bar. 😎

42 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Unfortunately Baxidar ba I think the way your team are playing as well as the moral of the players you will be needing a lot more days off sick than just the Monday. 😎

Incidentally when we play on Monday 22nd I will be in Koh Samui for a month so will be enjoying quite a few cold ones in the early hours of that morning if I can find a suitable sports bar. 😎

Not sure if easy to find a bar for 2am kick off.Here in Pattaya on Soi Buakhao not too many bars showing footy at that time. 2018 and 2019 quite a few bars used to be open here then for the 2am games

Edited by Gaztop08
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaztop08 said:

Not sure if easy to find a bar for 2am kick off.Here in Pattaya on Soi Buakhao not too many bars showing footy at that time. 2018 and 2019 quite a few bars used to be open here then for the 2am games

3 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I found a website called full match replays as late live games will really mess up my sleep pattern, especially when CL starts.

Will be ready to watch when i wake up.

• Like 2

On 14/08/2022 at 14:56, overseas516 said:

Well I wish you a pleasant holiday, apart from Monday night (I hope that's miserable for you).

Interested to get your POV on Nunez, what is about Uruguayan's when they pull on that red shirt?

Biting, racism & now headbutting, it certainly seems to bring out their worst side.

In his defence, he was provoked but then he shouldn't have lost it the way he did. However, if he had to do it he should have butted him hard enough to break his nose considering he was going to be punished anyway...

• Thanks 1

9 people can't make a baby in one month

On 16/08/2022 at 16:36, Baxidar ba said:

Well I wish you a pleasant holiday, apart from Monday night (I hope that's miserable for you).

Interested to get your POV on Nunez, what is about Uruguayan's when they pull on that red shirt?

Biting, racism & now headbutting, it certainly seems to bring out their worst side.

Thank you for the good wishes for my upcoming holiday Baxidar ba.

As the other question you asked I agree with the answer BM “Singalong” gave you but I thought you were being “mischievous” but no problem. 😁

Is the Manchester United No 7 Shirt “Cursed”? 🤓

Edited by overseas516
Punctuation

19 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Thank you for the good wishes for my upcoming holiday Baxidar ba.

As the other question you asked I agree with the answer BM “Singalong” gave you but I thought you were being “mischievous” but no problem. 😁

Is the Manchester United No 7 Shirt “Cursed”? 🤓

Mischievous me? Never! No7 shirt no more cursed than any other number, it's just indicative of the general decline in standards.

BTW you staying in Samui the whole month? Going all the way to Thailand & not visiting Pattaya?

Edited by Baxidar ba

3 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Mischievous me? Never! No7 shirt no more cursed than any other number, it's just indicative of the general decline in standards.

BTW you staying in Samui the whole month? Going all the way to Thailand & not visiting Pattaya?

Finished with Pattaya as being going for over 20 years and now bored with it. 🤪

Spending the whole month in Samui. 😄

Anyone know who might be showing the United v Liverpool game on Monday/Tuesday? I asked the waitress at the sports bar that used to be Chunky Monkey and she didn’t know apart from saying they close at 2am, kick off time. The pre-printed sheet displayed outside advertised it but that’s (I think) the standard thing that commercial subscribers get. Apparently it’s on Astro Supersport 3 (my room only has 1 & 2). Perhaps I should hang out on Soi Buakhao and follow anyone in a red shirt (like I did for the CL final and it paid dividends).

18 hours ago, reckless said:

Anyone know who might be showing the United v Liverpool game on Monday/Tuesday? I asked the waitress at the sports bar that used to be Chunky Monkey and she didn’t know apart from saying they close at 2am, kick off time. The pre-printed sheet displayed outside advertised it but that’s (I think) the standard thing that commercial subscribers get. Apparently it’s on Astro Supersport 3 (my room only has 1 & 2). Perhaps I should hang out on Soi Buakhao and follow anyone in a red shirt (like I did for the CL final and it paid dividends).

reckless I'm guessing that Irovers in LK Metro and Hemingsways in Soi Honey may stay open to show the game.  Both are close to where you are staying.  Worth calling in or messaging them to find out

On 20/08/2022 at 15:12, reckless said:

A BM here has a bar in treetown who I think shows all the games, if you're staying on Buakhao I'm sure they'll be plenty of choice though.

It might not take place yet, protests are planned & Klopp wants the points just awarded to Liverpool if the game doesn't happen.

Edited by Baxidar ba

25 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

A BM here has a bar in Treetown who I think shows all the games, if you're staying on Buakhao I'm sure they'll be plenty of choice though.

It might not take place yet, protests are planned & Klopp wants the points just awarded to Liverpool if the game doesn't happen.

@Baxidar ba Thanks. I am staying in the Buakhao area but having only got here yesterday I wasn’t sure how keen the police are these days. I’m seeing a couple of United fans at the quiz on Monday night but they don’t stay up for the late games and I doubt that they would want to watch it with the opposition anyway,lol. I’ll have a stagger around and see what I find. Otherwise there’s always audio on LFCTV.

2 hours ago, reckless said:

@Baxidar ba Thanks. I am staying in the Buakhao area but having only got here yesterday I wasn’t sure how keen the police are these days. I’m seeing a couple of United fans at the quiz on Monday night but they don’t stay up for the late games and I doubt that they would want to watch it with the opposition anyway,lol. I’ll have a stagger around and see what I find. Otherwise there’s always audio on LFCTV.

No worries, @DannySpurs might be the BM with the best current info.