Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best value breakfast in pattaya

a naive question - being that most people are engaged in action till almost dawn, they most likely do not wake up till like 10. 

So till what time of day are these breakfast places open, serving the eggs and bacon? Till noon??

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no set time in most places,the boards outside will say all day breakfast. places like Bake and brew and casa pascal will have a set time to finish some midday ,some later.Retox for example you can order it 24hrs.^^^

Butchers Arms stop their English breakfasts fairly early in the day, don't know why

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Have known  people order the one in pig&whistle soi 7 at 8/9pm ,but was some time ago,may have changed,not sure.^^^^

That picture is the 129 baht breakfast. It is no longer, 75 and 99.. It is 99 and 129.

See another comment about it.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/292052-Irish-Rovers-girls#entry3607805

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry, I meant the original irovers. I haven't been to retox locations yet, but I hear mixed revies about their breakfasts.

• 2 weeks later...

My top 3 for value:

1. Retox Soi Lenkee 98 baht
  2. Pitini Soi Buakhow 119 baht
  3. Sailor Bar Soi 8 65 baht

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

The Breakfast Buffet at The Lek hotel does a pretty good job for 150 baht all in.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

The Breakfast Buffet at The Lek Hotel does a pretty good job for 150 baht all in.

Please tell me that this post was a piss take....

I would rate it on a par with Kiss

Please tell me that this post was a piss take....

You might be disappointed. In the the breakfast buffet at the Lek hotel.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

If I was ever to eat there again......I would be

I do have a great memory of Lek hotel Breakfast Buffet, but it wasn't the food either.

This goes back about 20 years when I used to stay there and was hansum man. One morning I was having breakfast and recognized the girl at the next table. I had chatted with her on Beach Road a few nights earlier, and now she was together with her most recent LT. She recognized me as well and exchanged some eye contact and a covert smile or two. The next time Mr. LT made a trip to the buffet table, she walked up to me and whispered "What room number you? See you next."

Priceless.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All American 119 baht pancakes and hamburger patty was surprisingly good.

received_1247515758619021.jpeg

Lovely looking breakfasts but I am a bit iffy on sausages esp in Thailand can someone prove me wrong and sway my prejudice???

Lovely looking breakfasts but I am a bit iffy on sausages esp in Thailand can someone prove me wrong and sway my prejudice???

Yep

What ingredients really go into a sausage? :Think1:

Black Pudding at the Continental in the Scottish Breakfast.  Thap Phraya Road, Jomtien, on the left heading towards Jomtien just after the Theppasit Road intersection...

Archived