IGNORED

best value breakfast in pattaya

am coming out in jan for 5 weeks.normally use jimmy macs or i rovers, any other recomendations?cheers

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any indoor place with a non-smoking policy.

iRovers is a smoking hell hole.

I prefer Robin's Nest on Soi Dianna.

American Breakfast:

ZGIA4Z1.jpg

They substituted bananas instead of pancakes for me, so they have common-sense deviations and flexibility:

YdkJSP2.jpg

This depends on what you like and how much you eat!   I Rovers prices have gone up but same decent breakfast.  Went to Casa Pascal yesterday and had a lovely breakfast about lunchtime from their buffet.  Costs 241 baht with tax included, special treat for me!  They have a really good selection of cold meats plus all the other things normally included and cooked for you the way that you like.  Now just heading to Retox for the breakfast there, 99 baht and well worth it.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Does Casa Pascal still include unlimited coffee/latte/cappuccino with the buffet? That alone made it a bargain for me last may (the food and service was great also)

Does Casa Pascal still include unlimited coffee/latte/cappuccino with the buffet? That alone made it a bargain for me last may (the food and service was great also)

I dont know about "unlimited" but I've never been refused anything there.

Retox has to be the best value for under 100B. I've tried many similar breakfasts that cost up to 60B more than Retox does and none of them were noticeably better, if at all.

Previously the Irish Wolfhound was very good value at 60B, but since it went up to 80B I prefer to spend the extra 20B at Retox.

Nixon thread on this topic. Have a look

did have a look,after your advice,good but a lot of it was out of date,the quality can go down the gurgler overnite,and wanted a current view cheers anyway

Retox apparently.

did have a look,after your advice,good but a lot of it was out of date,the quality can go down the gurgler overnite,and wanted a current view cheers anyway

I went to Bake n Brew last week and was impressed. The brekkie was 160 baht but you could help yourself to assorted bread and rolls. A nice touch I thought especially if you're hungry.

I'd also recommend the Captain's Bar on Soi Honey, best bacon in Patts by far, they must fly it in from Denmark

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

the nixonsbest thread.

he is the guru, hates baked beans but will often take one for the gipper

^^^

Not me.

Perhaps it would be useful to try to identify the "best value breakfast" more concisely than that other thread, which has become more like a running commentary of wherever anyone happens to go, or even what we cook ourselves.

For "best value", though I've never been myself, it does seem that Retox is the way to go.

^^^

Not me.

Perhaps it would be useful to try to identify the "best value breakfast" more concisely than that other thread, which has become more like a running commentary of wherever anyone happens to go, or even what we cook ourselves.

For "best value", though I've never been myself, it does seem that Retox is the way to go.

Wouldn't the best value breakfast be a decent one,included in the price of your hotel room?

LK Ren has a pretty decent breakfast that is included.

Wouldn't the best value breakfast be a decent one,included in the price of your Hotel room?

LK Ren has a pretty decent breakfast that is included.

Not that I stay in hotels, but possibly so.

I may be mistaken, but haven't I seen that Retox also do rooms and that breakfast is included in the price?

Not posh enough for you I suspect, but a contender for some?

Not that I stay in hotels, but possibly so.

I may be mistaken, but haven't I seen that Retox also do rooms and that breakfast is included in the price?

Not posh enough for you I suspect, but a contender for some?

Oh I will stay anywhere,no poshness here.Many a morning woken up on a dirty couch in a town I wasn't aware of.

I once woke up in a house,went out into the street,phoned a taxi and gave the taxi a cross street and he said "oh I'm sorry sir,we don't pick up in Chilliwack."

That's about an hour and a half from where I lived.

But I do have a terrible time sleeping so I do like rooms that are quiet.

If Retox does have rooms that include breakfast then I believe that would be a home run.

Depending on how quiet it is of course.

Wouldn't the best value breakfast be a decent one,included in the price of your Hotel room?

For tourists, perhaps. But not if you live here permanently in a condo like I do.

LK Empress breakfast buffet, Beach Rd & Soi 12

Consistently good quality & variety

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

For tourists, perhaps. But not if you live here permanently in a condo like I do.

Thought you said you were in Bournemouth eating F&C.

Thought you said you were in Bournemouth eating F&C.

I was, a few months ago. I take my yearly holiday in the UK.

You are still a tourist

That's not what my visa and visa extensions say. I file my income tax return here too.

I'm a long-term visitor, if you like.

I was, a few months ago. I take my yearly holiday in the UK.

So as an exspurt....how do you rate Simons these days?

Archived