Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best value breakfast in pattaya

Very timely post Mr Magoo! I was just about to ask where I can get just eggs and toast for breakfast - I see The Haven has it for 65 Baht,

Anybody know where else I can get something similar?

yes. soi yamoto which is soi 13/1 between beach rd and second rd and it's called Wanna Break...................everything in there is super value

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very timely post Mr Magoo! I was just about to ask where I can get just eggs and toast for breakfast - I see The Haven has it for 65 Baht,

Anybody know where else I can get something similar?

Most places will offer  eggs on toast and prices vary,if not on the menu just ask. certainly Palmers on 13/4 pig and whistle soi 7 and the PBG all do.

yes. soi yamoto which is soi 13/1 between beach rd and second rd and it's called Wanna Break...................everything in there is super value

Any more info on Wanna Break please? I am always looking for a new breakfast place. (The Haven which was just mentioned has been my top choice, followed by Retox Soi Lengkee).

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Any more info on Wanna Break please? I am always looking for a new breakfast place. (The Haven which was just mentioned has been my top choice, followed by Retox Soi Lengkee).

What info do you want? I just went there and looks like a nice homely place, a couple of older ladies work there, probably family run, very friendly, good English. Healthy breakfast was 95 baht. And the best thing for me, I've finally found somewhere that does proper cut chips from potatoes. I'd recommend it.

What info do you want? I just went there and looks like a nice homely place, a couple of older ladies work there, probably family run, very friendly, good English. Healthy breakfast was 95 baht. And the best thing for me, I've finally found somewhere that does proper cut chips from potatoes. I'd recommend it.

English husband and Thai wife and yes, homely is definitely the word, nice table clothes and decent cheap food served with a genuine smile.

I think they also let rooms above.

English husband and Thai wife and yes, homely is definitely the word, nice table clothes and decent cheap food served with a genuine smile.

Thanks for the great info, guys. And of course, Striderman delivers the photo worth 1000 words.

95 Baht for English Breakfast is good value, and well worthy of mention on this thread.

Location (halfway down Soi 13/1, on the right heading to beach) is good as well.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

• 2 weeks later...

The new Centara Azure hotel just opened up Soi 15 behind the avenue mall. From facebook wine and dine the breakfast buffet is 199 with lunch and dinner buffets at very good prices. Hope someones get in for a review looks great.

FB_IMG_1482818486968.jpg

pattaya-atlantis-07-350x250.jpg

pattaya-atlantis-05-350x250.jpg

pattaya-atlantis-04-350x250.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Maple wood smoke pork tenderloin with 2 eggs, beans, home fried potato and toast 190 baht    RMPM

15844377_1886860401550474_2593494598926088093_o.jpg

not a deal even at 95 baht This from a friend

20170108_105934_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

not a deal even at 95 baht This from a friend

attachicon.gif20170108_105934_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg

What a sad looking excuse,`what do you expect for 95 baht`.....id rather not bother and pay 50-100 baht more elsewhere. 

Sad to report that I think we're gonna have to strike 'wanna break' from the list...

as I was paying for my breakfast today, wanna told me that she's raising her prices..as of tomorrow the 95bt breakfast will be increased to 140bt...nope, that ain't a typo.... I had to ask her to repeat it..140bt !!!

I wish her well, but sadly I won't be returning..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info on "Wanna Break -- sounds like a place that I will want to check out!  The tip on the chips certainly interests me!

I used to go to The Ritz on the same street, but they changed the name (maybe a new owner?) and made it open air a while back, and I stopped going.  Still may have a great breakfast; I just don't know.

Sad to report that I think we're gonna have to strike 'wanna break' from the list...

as I was paying for my breakfast today, wanna told me that she's raising her prices..as of tomorrow the 95bt breakfast will be increased to 140bt...nope, that ain't a typo.... I had to ask her to repeat it..140bt !!!

I wish her well, but sadly I won't be returning..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Yeah definitely not worth 140 baht. Kilkenny breakfast is better at 110 baht, think I'll go there in future.

Wanna break needs more food options and competitive pricing

• 4 weeks later...

The best breakfast in town is at the swan,the Cumberland sausage is worth it alone but the rest is top class too.

Archived