IGNORED

best value breakfast in pattaya

16 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

At Retox you do get a lot for 99 baht, similar to the old i-rovers breakfast but I always felt slightly sick after that. 

98 baht, or do you include your 1 baht tip?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
98 baht, or do you include your 1 baht tip?
I usually leave the 1-2 baht tip, no cheap Charlie here

Thanks for the feedback, guys, but you generally seem to be describing English/British breakfast with black pudding, beans etc., and I am looking for an genuine AMERICAN breakfast (eggs, toast, hash browns, pancakes etc.) outside of a hotel restaurant - or Foodland or McDonalds etc.

Any leads?

6 minutes ago, northstate2 said:

Thanks for the feedback, guys, but you generally seem to be describing English/British breakfast with black pudding, beans etc., and I am looking for an genuine AMERICAN breakfast (eggs, toast, hash browns, pancakes etc.) outside of a hotel restaurant - or Foodland or McDonalds etc.

Any leads?

Continental Bakery in Soi Excite. From memory around 170/180 baht.

Tigglebitties has great American style breakfast offering French toast, waffles, pancakes, and buscuit and gravy... plus the place is very cool, I almost feel like im

in the Florida Keys.... staff are very nice , food is great, and prices are reasonable . 

10 hours ago, navidnavid said:

Tigglebitties has great American style breakfast offering French toast, waffles, pancakes, and buscuit and gravy... plus the place is very cool, I almost feel like im

in the Florida Keys.... staff are very nice , food is great, and prices are reasonable . 

And where may we find tigglebitties?

Take 3rd south from central Pattaya ... take a left at Soi regional land ... Tigglebitties is to the right about 500 meters up the road... cant miss it... a 5 minute motorbike ride in the morning from Soi lengkee 

went to pirate bay today to watch the MMA fights, and Jim [pastrami on rye] made my old favorite.   bacon cheeseburger omelet, but scrambled 

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

17 hours ago, northstate2 said:

Any leads?

I have tried Nautical Inn on BR near Soi10 which did have American Breakfast at 150 Baht atleast till last year. I'm also looking for more options particularly near Holiday Inn and around that price range.

Like another BM here Retox did make me a bit sick and besides when you add 100 Baht for the mototaxi it looks relatively more expensive. 

On 11/4/2017 at 11:51, scubascuba3 said:

Retox like Kilkennys have all the fans going so you need to eat quick or the food gets cold. At Retox you do get a lot for 99 baht, similar to the old i-rovers breakfast but I always felt slightly sick after that. I prefer the Haven 100 baht option.

Have breakfast in Kilkenny many times and I also do not like the fans going but each time I have asked they have turned off any near me.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, udontony said:

Have breakfast in Kilkenny many times and I also do not like the fans going but each time I have asked they have turned off any near me.

I also enjoy the Kilkenny breakfast, the sausage etc are more to my liking.

the fried bread blood pudding at retox ain't for this Canadian boy. But their breakfast is a good value, but it is a lot of food first thing in the morning for me.

2 hours ago, weblo said:

the fried bread blood pudding at Retox ain't for this Canadian boy.

I always ask for no fried bread and so they give me more of something else instead. I imagine that they would do the same with the black pudding if asked.

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

I always ask for no fried bread and so they give me more of something else instead. I imagine that they would do the same with the black pudding if asked.

Yes they offer more toast, but I can't eat what's on my plate to begin with.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Caveman said:

Harrys on soi Diana have egg and bacon with coffe and orangejuice for 135b, its huge

I like some of the food in there A LOT - but  how can eggs and bacon be huge - my friend had the American Breakfast - was shite at best

9 hours ago, socrates said:

I like some of the food in there A LOT - but  how can eggs and bacon be huge - my friend had the American Breakfast - was shite at best

Something can be huge and un-appetizing at the same time (most buffets for example).

"The food was terrible but at least there was a lot of it."

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

16 hours ago, socrates said:

For sure?

images.jpeg.0c9abb796877d5372cffeb299d874d6a.jpeg5a1f5194e39f5_images(1).jpeg.163340a21d29a91ab6e6297fbeab244d.jpeg

• 5 months later...

Most of the time I am sleeping through the breakfast hours after the previous night's debauchery:D:D

On 5/27/2017 at 15:16, sundog64 said:

Well it's not the cheapest but best value breakfast for me was the golf Club. Great selection and really good coffee. 

When I stayed at Metro sports bar you could order from the Golf Club. Had the 3 egg omelette twice, at 130 baht including coffee and toast tasty and good value

On 5/28/2017 at 00:54, socrates said:

If only they would prevent street hawkers coming in - last time I ate breakfast there 19 of them approached me ..

You must have been dressed like Kurt Russel in that one scene in the massage parlour in Big Trouble in Little China. :D

On 5/28/2017 at 04:19, Dr No said:

KTK Royal Residence has a 189 baht all you can eat Buffet Breakfast every day. Eggs cooked to order, as many times as you like,  with your usual mix of Western and Asian dishes. Personally I can't fault it for the price, it gets me through most of the day, excellent value. 

Stayed at KTK last trip and had the buffet every morning. When included in room was only 85 baht. Had bacon, eggs, sausage, 3-4 Thai dishes as well, filling, good value and and being that I am not some fancy connosewer I was happy.:)

On 11/1/2017 at 12:11, northstate2 said:

Where can one get the best non-hotel restaurant AMERICAN breakfast in Central Pattaya? The whole deal with pancakes, hashbrowns etc., of course ;-)

Robins Nest has a good selection, had the omelette there a couple times for 155 baht with fried pototoes. They have American breakfast for 189 baht.

Archived