IGNORED

best value breakfast in pattaya

so another good example of american education?or have they recently moved lkmetro to likenbach texas or paris texas

Dumb post

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep certainty cheap

But all the ingredients are of very low quality

The cheapest available

Can you elaborate further please ?

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel
315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

Can you elaborate further please ?

I haven't been to your new place yet, but I'm curious too.

Going by the photos you are using Back Bacon (?) and proper sausages, unlike the highly rated and higher priced Casa Pascal, where they use Streaky Bacon and Hot Dog type 'sausages', so I don't see it that you can be going cheaper than that.

as far as price goes this place on pattaya klang aka central pattaya rd between second road and beach road is hard to beat.

in some places u are going to pay at least this for a cup of coffee..........

dec 21 025 (Custom).JPG

right hand side heading towards beach rd

as far as price goes this place on pattaya klang aka central pattaya rd between second road and beach road is hard to beat.

attachicon.gifdec 21 025 (Custom).JPG

:68:

I haven't been to your new place yet, but I'm curious too.

Going by the photos you are using Back Bacon (?) and proper sausages, unlike the highly rated and higher priced Casa Pascal, where they use Streaky Bacon and Hot Dog type 'sausages', so I don't see it that you can be going cheaper than that.

Casa Pascal have been serving cumberland sausages for nearly six months, they also serve middle bacon with your choice of the loin or streaky/fatty end.

They where serving black pudding but stopped though lack of demand and from memory you can get baked beans every second day!

Casa Pascal have been serving cumberland sausages for nearly six months, they also serve middle bacon with your choice of the loin or streaky/fatty end.

They where serving black pudding but stopped though lack of demand and from memory you can get baked beans every second day!

I beg their pardon - being a newbie I asked for 3 rashers of the only bacon I saw and the only 'sausages' I saw were the hot dog type.

I guess it wasn't a "second day" either so I was out of luck all round....apart from the croissants.

Casa Pascal have been serving cumberland sausages for nearly six months, .....

I tried one of their non-hot-dog sausages a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what it was but it certainly was not a Cumberland sausage. The interior was very finely ground, very fatty and a sort of white colour. The taste was decidedly unpleasant and I left it on my plate.

As a very long-term habitué of the Casa Pascal buffet (I used to go to it when it was still in Jomtien Complex) I have noticed that some of the ingredients have been subject to cost-cutting over the years. Notably the sliced meats, of which bologna is now often one. I expect better than that for the price. The juice is also quite revolting.

Other items are still good.

so another good example of american education?or have they recently moved lkmetro to likenbach texas or paris texas

is that supposed to be german humour?

I always use Subway for lunch. :-) Just love it.

Earlier it was Nags head, egg and bacon :-)

I like the chicken fillets at Casa Pascal, usually have a couple, otherwise never have chicken for breakfast lol, and they have tasty hash browns, breads, and pasta while your meat is being prepared.

Retired

• 1 month later...

UPDATE........now moved up pattaya klang to almost 3rd road just round the corner from legends pool place and now called "taste, cool house"

UPDATE........now moved up pattaya klang to almost 3rd road just round the corner from legends pool place and now called "taste, cool house"

Here is the 65 baht breakfast I had last week

12666545_1085263851504377_596258269_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

had a dozen or so breakfasts around the LK Metro area this trip... retox was by far the best value...its 99 breakfast was on par or better than all the other 120 to 189 comparables around it.

cool house/taste  has re-opened at it's refurbished premises in pattaya klang between second rd and beach rd

march 4 003 (Custom).JPG

note price now 75 bht

march 4 009 (Custom).JPG

march 4 023 (Custom).JPG

i've eaten at wanna break, some terrific prices and the food was good

I do like SS in Soi 5... the food there has always been OK... and the service fine, and at a reasonable price.

I have had Retox breakfasts, and can take them or leave 'em.   I do like wandering around and finding new places for a feed, some I like, some, not so much...

'best value breakfast' I like the 95 baht deal at wanna break on soi 13/1 it includes a tea/coffee refill.

I substituted the grilled tomatoes for an extra slice of toast.

https://m.facebook.com/wannabreakpattaya/attachicon.gifIMG_20160403_133802415-800x600.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20160403_133926739-800x600.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

A mate will be staying over in Soi 13 next week,  that brekky looks good.... I will give it a try... thanks.

Bear in mind that wanna break doesn't have air con, which is perhaps it's only negative, but the staff are really friendly & cheerful and there's a stools & bar type counter that face the street where you can have a ciggie with your drink whilst having a bit of banter with the massage girls opposite..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I do like SS in Soi 5... the food there has always been OK... and the service fine, and at a reasonable price.

I have had Retox breakfasts, and can take them or leave 'em.   I do like wandering around and finding new places for a feed, some I like, some, not so much...

Me to, and pattaya is perfect for this, so many options. I also maybe be weird, but I do not like sitting inside, I like to sit outside, to have something to look at while eating

Outside ok but not at the stupid place where they are not even able to have a fan !

Me to, and pattaya is perfect for this, so many options. I also maybe be weird, but I do not like sitting inside, I like to sit outside, to have something to look at while eating

• 1 month later...

here is a cheap one

may 19 008 (Custom).JPG

Malee 3 off soi buakoaw not far from sutus court

dec 28 034 (Custom).JPG

in here with the motorcy shop both sides

dec 28 035 (Custom).JPG

comes up on the left side

dec 28 036 (Custom).JPG

Archived