Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

finally had the steak and salad at Brunos.   Forgot to take pic of steak so showing my friends pic

Salad.JPG

Tbone.jpg

and the chicken is so good at RMPM, and a great deal

Chicken BBQ.jpg

Pattaya has such great food

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried out Swiss House soi diamond again after two bad meals with new chef.   Waited awhile for them to fix it and had a pork-chop, tasty

pork chop.JPG

cant get enough of the bbq at rich man poor man and they had a side with stuffing today, mmmm

chicken-brisket-pulled pork.jpg

Taking a Thai girl to Brunos is as one of my Aussie mates says

The equivalent of feeding strawberries to pigs

Alternate view: If you have a companion as delightful as JH's appear to be, why would you NOT enjoy her company in a nice restaurant? Who CARES whether her "appreciation" of the food is that of anyone else? 

Great thread JH, thank you. :)

Alternate view: If you have a companion as delightful as JH's appear to be, why would you NOT enjoy her company in a nice restaurant? Who CARES whether her "appreciation" of the food is that of anyone else? 

almost every restaurant has Thai food in it.   just having some fun with food that is available, many really dont know whats available.  

When do they have BBQ at RMPM?

most days but always fri, sat and sun

but wouldn't it be so much more fun if she did?

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Felt like a bit of chicken last night....butter chicken and chicken tika marsala      always good at Lala? Indian restaurant soi arab

I just make some small chicken sandwiches

IMG_0486.JPG

Ahhhhhhhh Soi Arab ........... unrated restaurants there.

making that sandwich with their bread using the butter chicken might be one of the best sandwiches I ever had, sauce to die for.   I use the chicken tika in bread with the green sauce, and that is good but not as good

Ahhhhhhhh Soi Arab ........... unrated restaurants ther

making that sandwich with their bread using the butter chicken might be one of the best sandwiches I ever had, sauce to die for.   I use the chicken tika in bread with the green sauce, and that is good but not as good

How are their bacon sarnies?

New Years eve dinner at Matta Hari......then boozing it up on walking

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Excellent photo's!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Curry Hut, jomtien Rhombo bar area.  Always heard how good they were and since I had a delivery at 9 tried it out.  Huge menu and food was outstanding

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

Just Hanging, thank you for your contributions this really is helpful for my next trip. Cheers.

Just Hanging, thank you for your contributions this really is helpful for my next trip. Cheers.

Agreed.

Adding an ashtray in one of the photos is very helpful to me.

• 2 weeks later...

As I travel sometimes to find new experience in the food section and get inspiration to my own cooking I having thousands of pics in my mobile. This is from the 5-star resort in Chiang Mai. Impeccable service, environment, cocktails and cigars. Absolutely the best fine dining in Chiang Mai!

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

Feeling very hungry after seeing the photos.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Feeling very hungry after seeing the photos.

I'm full.

Retox Game On Breakfat

IMG-20170101-WA0001a.jpg

Can someone help me with this?

Thai friend say its dog meat! True?

IMG-20170114-WA0020a.jpg

IMG-20170114-WA0019a.jpg

IMG-20170114-WA0018a.jpg

Archived