Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Food I like

just hanging

how about somewhere my fat ass wouldn't complain about the distance from Central pattaya? :)

I am a Jomtien boy, born and raised here, I dont know about pattaya, where is that?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a Jomtien boy, born and raised here, I dont know about pattaya, where is that?

then shouldn't you be out manning your jetski now?

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

then shouldn't you be out manning your jetski now?

my friend owns a couple, I use them.   :)      and thanks in advance for not posting starving African children pics on this thread, like a couple of idiots like.

I think pan pan has it too, but not sure if the one on beach road is still open

Pork parts and chok with an egg in it!

20161030_015808a.jpg

20161030_022432a.jpg

Pad Thai Keow Tiow at the thai place opposite Tims. This place is interesting to me. I first saw it many years ago as a single Ko Men Kai staill with only a few tables. As the years progressed , it expanded till a full restaurant now! Sorry , I forgot to take a proper picture but its directly opposite Tims

20161030_234616a.jpg

Retox Game On Fish and Chips

20161031_101700a.jpg

20161031_101722a.jpg

Marco's Pizza

IMG_9489.jpg

News Cafe.....best panang in Pattaya

IMG_9472.jpg

IMG_9473.jpg

Pork parts and chok with an egg in it!

attachicon.gif20161030_015808a.jpg

attachicon.gif20161030_022432a.jpg

Pad Thai Keow Tiow at the thai place opposite Tims. This place is interesting to me. I first saw it many years ago as a single Ko Men Kai staill with only a few tables. As the years progressed , it expanded till a full restaurant now! Sorry , I forgot to take a proper picture but its directly opposite Tims

attachicon.gif20161030_234616a.jpg

Retox Game On Fish and Chips

attachicon.gif20161031_101700a.jpg

attachicon.gif20161031_101722a.jpg

wow, lots of pork.   I am a city boy and when it says pork parts I pass.    Give me some pork any day, but the parts part scares this city boy

wow, lots of pork.   I am a city boy and when it says pork parts I pass.    Give me some pork any day, but the parts part scares this city boy

You don't know what you are missing! Taste more gamely. I bought these at the stalls in front of Tuk.com late at nite after the gogos closed. Cheap cheap try it, you didn't know you liked Pattaya till you tried a holiday here , did you? :) Surprise a thai girl n your place with it , she'll finish it if you don't like it and you'll get extra lovin'!

My two porridges and the pork pack (cheeks and ears) cost me about 130B.

You don't know what you are missing! Taste more gamely. I bought these at the stalls in front of Tuk.com late at nite after the gogos closed. Cheap cheap try it, you didn't know you liked Pattaya till you tried a holiday here , did you? :) Surprise a thai girl n your place with it , she'll finish it if you don't like it and you'll get extra lovin'!

My two porridges and the pork pack (cheeks and ears) cost me about 130B.

just describing those parts would put me on a diet..you can take a boy out of the city but you cant take the city out of a boy old man.  By the way, you were asking about Ink and saw this yesterday on FB

IMG_9504 2.PNG

Really don't think people should be supporting this restaurant, while they have that sad excuse of a Zoo on their premises.

Just seen some pics of the animals kept at that wooden box restaurant by the thai owner.

What a fool to think that casts anything positive about their business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just seen some pics of the animals kept at that wooden box restaurant by the thai owner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how about the vegetables all bundled up with no room to breath? :)

Have you seen the way they chop veggies up? Some use a blunt chopper and takes 3 or 4 whacks before the roots are cut off!

So it is still happening ?

Thought the owner might have seen sense.

Place should be boycotted.

So it is still happening ?

Thought the owner might have seen sense.

Place should be boycotted.

you shouldn't go, thanks in advance

Pizza 4 cheese, ordered crispy.....Italian restaurant across from Alcatraz

IMG_9532.jpg

Thanks for the photos and I like that you post the restaurant for the most part. I know you have some strong opinions and are hardly a shrinking violet about expressing them but the guys getting offended about posting photos of a good meal are just dead weight. People get offended by anything these days and the world has gone PC mad. You have probably seen this already but if not it will give you a laugh.

I get what you are saying but these pics are for fun, nice to keep it that way.

I made this thread for me and others to post pictures of food they like and where you can get it.  Not for food critics.  The guys that are always criticizing the pics but never ever post them themselves, just waiting to ponce on anything.

this stops people from posting.   If someone wanted a food critic post they can just say what do you think about these dishes.  Why bother posting if the idiots come out

I dont like that its cooked to much

I dont like the vegetables

Not enough cheese

and so on, then dont go there.....simple       

You are doing fine just hanging.

Do not change your style or your principles, personalty appreciate and respect them.

Just keep going........................ 

You are doing fine just hanging.

Do not change your style or your principles, personalty appreciate and respect them.

Just keep going........................ 

joop joop

My favourite breakfast/Lunch

1478245263010.jpg

Have you been to simons to try the sweet and sour yet? Keen to know what you think, if you like it we can meet down there for feed and some beers before I go home

I can do that sometime,

Archived