IGNORED

Thai air A380 from London

dilloss

Booking conditions not realy a concern for me ... get on the plane and get off on the dates given :GoldenSmile1:

finair for november are going for it LON -  BKK BC £1186 

may we shoud start a BC thread ? as we seem to have hijacked this one

I already have one running:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/257048-business-class-fares-offers/

:-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah that will be the extra recline but they are not flat ... still very comforatble and a good sleep can be had

I've never paid for anything higher than Premium Economy and never would but have had many upgrades over the Years and very grateful. However the last thing I'm doing is going to sleep !!  I enjoy the experience to the full

Skyscanner through a company call email flights played around with the dates in the window given

Ah that will be the extra recline but they are not flat ... still very comforatble and a good sleep can be had

I found it more comfortable on my recent EVA flight not to have the seat in the fully flat position. I'm pretty tall and the leg-room narrows as it goes away from you in the herringbone seats. I found I couldn't move my legs much if I had the seat fully flat - buggered my knees.

I ended up in a mid-way position which gave my legs more room to bend and move.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Booking conditions not realy a concern for me ... get on the plane and get off on the dates given :GoldenSmile1:

finair for november are going for it LON -  BKK BC £1186 

may we shoud start a BC thread ? as we seem to have hijacked this one

Agree, you start it or me ???

Good idea & I never meant to hijack this thread but I have sure posted lots of info & facts as well  as pics of the Aircraft & seats.

A business class threads sounds well worth running.

???????????   :Think1:     :GoldenSmile1:

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Wonderful aircraft the A380 super quite and comfortable , much better than the much smaller Boeing Dreamliner , in economy its too small because the Dreamliner has a too thin body , uncomfortable and noisy as well on a recent Manila to London Royal Brunei flight I took , coming back the Singapore A380 was so much better and Ive vowed to use the A380 on long haul every time in future if at all possible, not Thai though usually more expensive than most all Airlines these days ..

Better much better than Dreamliner I can tell you that has you like sardines in a tin...

I dont get this comment at all and certainly been on both. 32" Economy Pitch with 18" Width is an identical seat in a Dreamliner, A380, 777, 747 etc etc

I dont agree either will the A380 being quieter. I acknowledge I have only ever sat in rear cabins though. Maybe it is quieter in the front

I dont get this comment at all and certainly been on both. 32" Economy Pitch with 18" Width is an identical seat in a Dreamliner, A380, 777, 747 etc etc

I dont agree either will the A380 being quieter. I acknowledge I have only ever sat in rear cabins though. Maybe it is quieter in the front

A380 in ecomomy at the front is the quiestest airplane i have used in 30 years. .. What is your opinon of Thai B777-300ER aircraft  economy shortly to begin on LHR-BKK route ?

Wonderful aircraft the A380 super quite and comfortable , much better than the much smaller Boeing Dreamliner , in economy its too small because the Dreamliner has a too thin body , uncomfortable and noisy as well on a recent Manila to London Royal Brunei flight I took , coming back the Singapore A380 was so much better and Ive vowed to use the A380 on long haul every time in future if at all possible, not Thai though usually more expensive than most all Airlines these days ..

Thai air web site LHR - BKK economy can be had for £600/700 return.

A380 direct.

I booked for November.

:Wassup1:

Where the A380 shines is in the premium classes, economy sucks.

Thai Airways does not have premium economy.

Who are you referring to ?????

:Wassup1:

A380 in ecomomy at the front is the quiestest airplane i have used in 30 years. .. What is your opinon of Thai B777-300ER aircraft  economy shortly to begin on LHR-BKK route ?

Agree with you about the A380 being quite.

The Boeing 777-300 is the aircraft that Eva Air have used on this route for years now.

I have been on many 777-300 & they are fine.

I do love upstairs in the A380 with Thai Airways direct & if funds are available will keep this flight as my preferred & number one.

Sure I am economy as a rule with my little tablet to make me sleep but with all my milage accrual & frequent flyer points sure get my Business class flights also.

Turkish Business class is superb.

9 hours Istanbul to Bangkok so time for a good sleep.

UK to Istanbul about 4 hours or less.

Istanbul has about the best Business class lounge for Star Alliance members I have ever used or been in.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

When the fuckers reintroduce the night flight I'll book with them again. Getting to Heathrow for 0930am sounds about as bad as it can get. Going on etihads a380 at a much more civilised 2035 4 weeks from today

Never been on it. Always used Eva's service in recent times if I opt for non stop. Wasn't aware that Thai had rostered different aircraft onto their reintroduced flight

When the fuckers reintroduce the night flight I'll book with them again. Getting to Heathrow for 0930am sounds about as bad as it can get. Going on etihads a380 at a much more civilised 2035 4 weeks from today

Bangkok – London Heathrow

TG910 BKK0015 – 0620LHR 380 D

TG916 BKK1320 – 1935LHR 77W D

TG911 LHR1150 – 0610+1BKK 380 D

TG917 LHR2135 – 1600+1BKK 77W D

Effective 25OCT15.

http://www.routesonline.com/news/29/breaking-news/249872/thai-restores-2nd-daily-london-frankfurt-flight-from-late-oct-2015/

Fuck that. 747 was good don't like the 777's can't tell you why just find airbus more comfortable than boeing except the 747.

And I'm not getting up at silly o clock to get a flight ha

But thanks for the info

Hi Guys

Just completed today my latest trip via Thai Airways, not flown with Thai for some years now.

Have to say they were best flights non-stop for years on the new A380 even managed to get to

sleep on way back.

Although many empty seats outbound 2 days after the Bangkok Bombing, there flight back was almost

full TG910.

What a difference when Thai Airways reduce there prices it seems then to get bums on seats.

Lets hope the reduce prices are here to stay take note British Airways.

Talking of Thai they have given me a confirmed seat for a Business class flight that is FF award ticket & I want to change it to be 2 or 3 days earlier when departing LHR but the fuckers will not & I am calling them up & busting my balls.

I am meant to fly on Monday & I want the Friday or Saturday before.

Trying again tomorrow.

Thai have 2 Thai people who answer the phones in the London office, one male & one female & they are both unhelpful & rude. Also have attitude that is far from as smooth as silk.

The other staff one being Thai & the others I believe British are fantastic but most calls do not seem to connect to them.

For me Direct is best & as a Thai gold card holder have always had great flights & great treatment setting aside the wankers in the office. 

Archived