IGNORED

Thai air A380 from London

dilloss

What's the issue flying with Qatar, Etihad and Emirates?  I'm flying with Qatar next month - you've got me worried.

No issue if you do not have one, for me I just do not fancy being up close & being near to many Muslim people on a plane or at there airports.

May be to much news & a media flashing our brains but right now I am staying away from Muslims, Muslim flight & airports.

IMO its not if but when they will strike again taking out western people any way they can.

over one billion Muslims in the middle east & some so easy to radicalise & sent to do the damage there hate preachers want.

Sure I am no racist but tell me I am wrong to not be on guard & not right to not make my self a target if I can avoid there planes & Airports.

I believe the good Muslims who want the world & life to run on with out these Isis extremists  will do all in there power to up the security etc but my trust & suspicions are may be to far gone & see things only getting worse.

Lets put it this way also after the lee rigbuy murder I walk around cities  in the UK & if I see a Muslim looking man with his arm or hands down his jacket I am on my guard.

It will only get worse.

western men are targets, tell me I am wrong.

:Think1:

:Wassup1:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No issue if you do not have one, for me I just do not fancy being up close & being near to many Muslim people on a plane or at there airports.

Ah, right.  I live in southern Thailand, so I tend not to freak out when I see muslims walking around.

over one billion Muslims in the middle east

I don't want to turn this into a(nother) muslim bashing thread, but you need to get your head round the numbers. If we leave it there and get back to the A380 ....   :Surrender1:

Ah, right.  I live in southern Thailand, so I tend not to freak out when I see muslims walking around.

I don't want to turn this into a(nother) muslim bashing thread, but you need to get your head round the numbers. If we leave it there and get back to the A380 ....   :Surrender1:

Do not be selective read all that I think & just my opinion.

No way at all am I bashing Muslims, but pointing out a World problem that is increasing.

If you care to read my posts in this thread you will see I am right on track with the Thai A380.

Just remind me opinion is still allowed here right ???

:NiceThread1:

Fabulous price & good for you as only 2 to 3 weeks later the prices are well over a grand. 

Some days sold out.

Yes i was very lucky :GoldenSmile1:  I looked at later dates and noticed the prices had gone way up, and like you say many dates unavailable..

Just booked a last minute flight for my Son next week, Thai airways came up the cheapest at £508 ..

Was shocked to see it's a Airbus A380 .

Might be a larger aircraft but don't expect the seats to be. Dropped 2 inches from the 747 days and in addition have that infernal footrest that only midgets can make use of, which when in the closed position loses you another near 1" inch in pitch.

I've flown two other airlines with same configuration as Thai and extremely uncomfortable if you above average height. Certainly will not be doing non stop with Thai

I fly Qatar air and I have a blast with the arabs as I'm walking around in Doha airport.I'.m a big dude with long hair and I'm heavily tattooed and it's a riot to watch the expressions on some of their faces...If you are polite and decent to the working staff at the airport<None of which are Qatari>you will get AMAZING service...I guess the arabs in general treat working folks worse than dirt and the Qatar serfs as I think of them sooooooooo appreciate it.

I fly Qatar air and I have a blast with the arabs as I'm walking around in Doha airport.I'.m a big dude with long hair and I'm heavily tattooed and it's a riot to watch the expressions on some of their faces...If you are polite and decent to the working staff at the airport<None of which are Qatari>you will get AMAZING service...I guess the arabs in general treat working folks worse than dirt and the Qatar serfs as I think of them sooooooooo appreciate it.

I changed at Doha and was waiting in queue to board, there was about 20 thai migrant workers in front of me. When the call came to board a load of arabs walked straight to the front.

I told them there was a queue, they then called me to the front to by-pass the thais. I said no, you get to the back. They then walked to the back bumping the thais as they went, ignorant pricks.

Just been idly scanning Thaiairways site and it seems they no longer run evening flights from London to BKK, I have always booked the 21:30, but with the introduction of the new aircraft model, they seems to have vanished..... anyone know why? is this temporary?

Just been idly scanning Thaiairways site and it seems they no longer run evening flights from London to BKK, I have always booked the 21:30, but with the introduction of the new aircraft model, they seems to have vanished..... anyone know why? is this temporary?

I presume that the whole idea of using the 380 on this route was to save money by fitting more passengers into the one flight per day rather than operating two flights on aircraft with a smaller capacity.

I watched the first flight take off from Heathrow today, great looking aircraft.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

One flight per day London LHR to Bangkok BKK.

Lands at 6am so as most hotels do not give you your room till 2 pm just what the fuck are you going to do ???

Please tell me as I see guys checking in & having no rooms for 4,5 or 6 hours.

Check in, you have no worries and go and discover bangkok, you have no worries

Yes no Flight TG917 as this has been shelved for one year.

They least the landing spot to another Star Alliance member.

Stupid cunts IMO.

Yes no Flight TG917 as this has been shelved for one year.

They least the landing spot to another Star Alliance member.

Stupid cunts IMO.

Im surprised they didn't do this years ago.

Any time i took this flight i have been able to stretch out. 

TG 917 ex LHR 21.36 to BKK to be re-introduced as from 25th Oct. Combination of B777/747 aircraft.

Flight loaded in reservations until 26th March 2016.

I've booked a return London to Phuket in 1st week of August. Paid around £480 via kayak. I flew on an a380 with Qatar in January too. I was in economy though so no real difference for me aside from some nicer than usual toiletries. After shave ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've booked a return London to Phuket in 1st week of August. Paid around £480 via kayak. I flew on an a380 with Qatar in January too. I was in economy though so no real difference for me aside from some nicer than usual toiletries. After shave ect.

whats the legroom like? ive booked the A380 for sept

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

whats the legroom like? ive booked the A380 for sept

Was decent but no better than whatever Emirates use on the London to Dubai leg.

Was decent but no better than whatever Emirates use on the London to Dubai leg.

ok thanks

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• 4 weeks later...

Did the plane fill up anymore. Im flying at the end of the month with thai be great if I get a row to myself

Did the plane fill up anymore. Im flying at the end of the month with thai be great if I get a row to myself

Tuesdays flights are the least booked so fly on a Tuesday & that is the best chance of getting extra seats that will be free for you to lean all over.

Very comfortable & direct is best IMO.

Jack Frost

Nice Pics but annoyed to see Thai have those infernal foot rests that only midgets can make use of. Obviously that was upstairs Pics ??

That exit row looked tasty on Legroom for sure

Plenty of legroom in the third pic.

Exit Row, you can see row behind where the seating gets tight again

Archived