IGNORED

Hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGALLERY COLLECTION

Pat Roll

On 17/11/2023 at 14:17, davidge said:

Both this hotel and the Mercure have become Heeton hotels. Has anybody stayed here since the change? I assume there were upgrades and not just change of brand?

Yes stayed there twice since the change. The rooms have been given a new coat of paint, and changed some fixtures and fittings. But it’s really just the same as it was when it was the Mercure. It isn’t as good as the Mercure was about 10 years ago and felt a bit cheap to my eyes. No minibar or room service when I was there

enjoyed it tho, pool is still great 

Edited by Gonetothedogs

Any quick reviews of the Baraquda since it reopened and switched to the Heeton group??  Still GF with no joiner fee?  Upgrades to rooms, pool area, restaurant?  This was one of my go to hotels before COVID. Still seems to priced good for the location and rooms. Looking at a late January stay

Edited by kash buc

• 1 month later...
On 27/11/2023 at 07:49, kash buc said:

Any quick reviews of the Baraquda since it reopened and switched to the Heeton group??  Still GF with no joiner fee?  Upgrades to rooms, pool area, restaurant?  This was one of my go to hotels before COVID. Still seems to priced good for the location and rooms. Looking at a late January stay

I would also like to know