IGNORED

24 7 Hotel

LOTTELLEE WINNA

They fill up quickly, so if you decide to stay, reservations early are best.

Ditto.

The Boomerang rooms are in demand. I like to travel on the spur of the moment....so it is understandably difficult to get a booking in such a popular place. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone stayed here recently?,im thinking of booking it for March but after reading some reviews on Tripadvisor people are talking about construction nearby and a disco that stays open until 6am..

I stayed there over Christmas and left on the 2nd.

There is construction going on. I had a room at the front though and couldn't hear a thing. As for a 6am disco? I don't think there is...in fact I'm certain there's not.

I stayed there over Christmas and left on the 2nd.

There is construction going on. I had a room at the front though and couldn't hear a thing. As for a 6am disco? I don't think there is...in fact I'm certain there's not.

Thanks,yeah the reviews on tripadvisor are saying something about a bar/disco playing music till 6am!,it wouldnt bother me anyway if there was.

Im thinking about getting a mini suite room,did you stay in one of them?

Thanks,yeah the reviews on tripadvisor are saying something about a bar/disco playing music till 6am!,it wouldnt bother me anyway if there was.

Soi Honey can be a little loud I suppose, but certainly not until 6am in my experience.

I just stayed in one of the normal rooms. It's a nice hotel and this was my second stay there. I'd try for a front facing room though (facing down Soi Honey) due to the construction going on.

Has anyone stayed in the mini suite ?,ive emailed them and its 2500bht per night so i just want to know if its worth it..

I have stayed in soi honey hotels many times (and always in a front room). There is little in the way of noise after midnight - certainly not till 6am. One tip, is always to ask for a high floor (minimizes any noise).

I stayed in November, one night I did notice loud music when I was downstairs using the computer, but it stopped abruptly at 3am. Great hotel, but after a long stay the very hard bed might get annoying.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I stayed in November, one night I did notice loud music when I was downstairs using the computer, but it stopped abruptly at 3am. Great hotel, but after a long stay the very hard bed might get annoying.

Foam mattress toppers are available, which IMO make the bed quite comfortable. You just have to ask at the desk to have one installed on your bed.

Foam mattress toppers are available, which IMO make the bed quite comfortable. You just have to ask at the desk to have one installed on your bed.

Great tip, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Just stayed at 247 for the US Embassy visit to Pattaya, March 1 - 4. According to the manager, all the beds have been replaced now, and they (at least to me) are quite comfortable. No more stone futons.

This time I had an isolated, street side room, 410, and other than some weirdness with the entry door design, it was quiet and comfortable. I'm usually in bed by 10 PM and awake around 6 AM, so quiet is important to me. And yes, definately not the Pattaya normal. :-)

• 1 month later...

I would be interested to see what their wifi speedtest says and check a cpl of times because i was getting 3mbps down at one point but most of the time it was around 1mbps down speeds. That was kind of a deal killer for me but it has a freat location and I did like it otherwise. The breakfast was good but I stayed for a month and after a week I didn't care to go for the same repetitive foods they offer. I would not pay the extra for breakfast every day for a long stay.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

On 3/22/2015 at 4:01 AM, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Top location in Soi honey, easy access to baht buses on second rd and Soi buhakow...walking distance to the action of LKMetro. Well presented modern rooms, which are quiet. Nice rooftop pool and gym. GF....of course!

The staff are nice, especially those serving the free breakfasts at the honey (sister) hotel next door. Good modern bathroom with rain shower. I should add that the place is spotlessly clean. Ask for a high floor at the back of hotel - quick lifts and high floor...these rooms are very quiet. At 1,600 Thb (inc breakfast) it's great value.

24 7 hotel is one I will definitely return to, this hotel, is even better value than April Suites....and that takes some beating.

BanSaray 031.JPG

BanSaray 034.JPG

BanSaray 035.JPG

You and Perthie were dead on about LK The Empress when I asked about that place last January.  I still stayed there in March and true to what you said then the place was a bit worn around the edges.   I've put 24 7 on my list as a place to really consider for my trip next January.  It is just too soon for me to pull the trigger 9 months out.

• 2 months later...

Booked the 247 for my trip this August.  Looking forward to it.  I only booked for the first 7 days of my trip though.  I think; should I like it, I'll extend my stay or look for another room if there's something I don't end up liking about the hotel/room.  Looks to be a great location close to all the action.

Anyone stayed recently at the 247?  How was the experience?.

• Expat living in Thailand as of April 2023

2 hours ago, JohnDerr said:

Booked the 247 for my trip this August.  Looking forward to it.  I only booked for the first 7 days of my trip though.  I think; should I like it, I'll extend my stay or look for another room if there's something I don't end up liking about the hotel/room.  Looks to be a great location close to all the action.

Anyone stayed recently at the 247?  How was the experience?.

I stayed there in April/May. I really liked it; I think it is my favourite place I stayed so far. Good central location,  clean rooms, staff were good, good price.

1 hour ago, pokey69 said:

I stayed there in April/May. I really liked it; I think it is my favourite place I stayed so far. Good central location,  clean rooms, staff were good, good price.

Awesome.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Got the goals of taking a massage girl, LK Metro girl, Soi 6 girl and WS girl ... Figure the central location should work well for those endeavors. 

On 7/1/2017 at 2:56 AM, pokey69 said:

I used to usually book there, great rooms and very good location.
Last time I booked was November 2016, it turned out there was a huge very noisy construction very close, ruining every of my early mornings. Sounds like the construction is over!

• 2 months later...

The construction was pretty much over.  Think they were working on the roof of the building next door but it didn't bother me.

I stayed there for 19 days in August 2017.

I was on the 5th floor in the standard rooms.  Things to note:

• The balcony is a joke, its just a place to stand, no room for a chair
  • The bathroom is really nice but a little tight to make room for the giant glass shower with 360 views into the room
  • The bed was soft and I had no trouble falling asleep.  Was a King size bed, comfortable.  
  • The fridge was small; being that I was there so long I wished it was bigger and not a mini fridge
  • Maid service called every day around 1:30-2:30 to see about cleaning my room (maid service likes to go home at 3pm)
    • This sucked as most days I was still asleep at 2pm due to coming in every night at 6am and then fucking my girl
    • Only two towels, plus 2 hand towels provided (can ask for more but again, before 3 or it becomes a hassle
  • The rooftop pool and lounge area was awesome and quiet
  • The hotel staff were top notch and never had a problem.
  • Its location made travel around Pattaya a breeze.

I enjoyed my stay there but I want to try out other hotels the next time I visit Pattaya.

I stay there every trip. Agreed, the "balcony" is more of place to hang your towel to dry than to relax. Also, I had no issues taking 2 or more guests in at a time. 

Archived